Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) (25480 Views)

My Fuel Tank Vomits Fuel While Filling / Russians Turned ₦81m Bentley Continental GT Into The World's Most Luxurious Tank / See What A Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses As Its Fuel Tank (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by envoymedia: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaAu824LZcc

Elderly Nigerian man seen quarreling with a pump attendant at a fuel station who mistakenly filled his car’s tank.

The man who expressed his anger at the filling station alleged that he told the girl what he wanted, but she acted like she didn't hear him.

The pump attendant, however, got aggressive and was held back by her colleagues.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvwUs67t26u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by incandescentena: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
angry
Empty the tank

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by WildChild00(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Baba Olowo pay money 🤑

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by envoymedia: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Exactly what Burna Boy Is Saying Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDGN795Cn8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by DevilishMan: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fuel cost pass cocaine now so violence is okay to resolve this.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by christejames(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
The girl like him na grin, he should have gone without making any fuse cheesy

Well, every Nigerian is now feeling frustrated courtesy of the poor economic policies of Tinubu and his ilks embarassed

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
He doesn’t have eyes when they were filling the tank?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Kicktaker(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
And you didn't care to look at the meter to know if she's dispensing less than what you paid for... Nonsense!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
That's huge amount of money in this present Nigeria.
Why didn't he object when he saw that the meter has read more than he asked for before the tank was filled? May be his mind was on other issues
The attendant might have things on her mind too which are distracting her.
Na almost everyone get one or more problem now o, may God ease our affairs

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by tojahh(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Same happened to me at MRS Adekunle.

I drive off leave the attendant

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by onomeabuja: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaAu824LZcc

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvwUs67t26u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That's a very good gesture from d fuel attendant grin
@Op the man never zoom off
Just asking if it were me grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by oyeb15: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Guys know where u park your car these days. Those bad boys have started putting holes underneath peoples fuel tank to drain fuel at night.

If your car refuse to start, check under your fuel tank before u go and buy another fuel.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by tunjijones(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
So the man didn't see that it was full tank the girl was selling. Had to wait untill the girl finished selling before shouting.

If you asked her to sell 20k for you, when u notice that she has passed 20k, immediately you will start shouting "na 20k I say make you sell oooo" Immediately the attendant will get the message that anymore she sells after 20k is on her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by illicit(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
I will pay for what I wanted.

Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by boxypane(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ah. Na rough play be that na. How you go pour school fees inside tank.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Leave the fuel for him
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by C2Ok: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na wa, so it’s now a crime to have a fuel filled tank😂
Who knew we’d ever make a scene over an attendant filling up a car’s tank with fuel…
On God📌
Sha it would be best the attendant apologizes and begs instead of raising her voice in defense of what has happened…
Cus if na me them shout for on top say na my motor you fuel without my permission, na to pay for Wetin I be wan buy then zoom off without your permission 😂🫴

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by wittywriter: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lolz

Wittyness
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by specialmati(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hold on guys nigeria is about to hit the long time prophecy.just like play like play dollar is about to hit 1000 naira from 190 before the demonic APC party took over.please find any business or skill that pays in dollar ooh.fuel of 89-120 now 600 and something

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by longview007: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Simply the situation we are in Nigeria.
Frustration in the mind of the civilians while the Senators are receiving prayers and allowances for Holliday's.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by udumosam23(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
I go just kukuma sell the motor for them. Make dem just give me balance. I no like stress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by SoftP(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Q

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
make him no pay o
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by SILVERLINES: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
cheesy

Similar thing happened along one of the fillings stations along East/West road with university of Port Harcourt something again.

The man just went to the filling station asked the pump attendant to fill his jerrycan baba forget say fuel don add up price then at 220 per a liter. When the pump girl finishes and calculate money for baba, him say he wasn't with such amount that the girl should return the fuel and give him his jerrycan, the girl said that won't be possible. Baba begin to rant when we draw closer and found out the truth we almost knacking him into comma

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by blueghost(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
I tot we agreed no talking in videos must you talk in the video just drop the video and go we don't have time to check time
meanwhile every citizen is an angry bird with the current situation in the country
Dollar is about to hit 1000
fuel price is about to hit 1000
very soon 100 naira will be useless and wont buy you anything as low as sachet water
yet the government is running robust expenses to create way milking the country dry
They don't want to cut down cost of governance yet they keep cutting down the money of the masses.
If i hear you mention or support any evil politician i will just comot your teeth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by tuzle(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
He doesn’t have eyes when they were filling the tank?
not everybody check the fue pumpl meter sha. Some may only check when it is done or at interval.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Axis313(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Real definition of transfer of aggression,everyone is in anger mood right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Boogyman557: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) / Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.