Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos (19784 Views)

Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos / Brother And Friends Rape 12 Year Girl For 4 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by itiswell1(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2011
See wickedness. They should rot in jail
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2011
sleekch1c:

@bootyonme
And who is this waste of humanity with bad english?pls hurl your slutty azz to whichever hole it got catapulted frm.hw dare U̶̲̥̅̊ talk to another chic like that U̶̲̥̅̊ morally bankrupt skunk?and wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw abt her relationships and her ability to hold it 2geda dat makes U̶̲̥̅̊ spew trash here?ppl like U̶̲̥̅̊ bring curses on themselves with their uncircumcised tongue.your daftness I amazing but then,count urself lucky that I was in a good mood wen I read your post.isi gbawakwa gi ebe ahu, anu ofia!
Nne eh to say I'm shocked at what's coming out from a human beings heart would be an understatement,we go dey talk am e go be like play,that lady abi na guy is really retarded and needs help fast and to think that she said she's married,(ebele nwoke nke ahu egbuo'm)Biko rapu ndi nwuru anwu na ga ije.
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2011
@sleekch1c, please I don't want that onye ara to come here typing rubbish to you(the one she already did is enough for 50 people) My friends don laff tire,just gbachi ya nkiti.
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by decode55(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
@seuunn11, u're a wacko! a sick 1 @ dat, i bet ur mama is a dinosaur and ur dada is an ape angry angry angry
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by decode55(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
angry
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by sleekch1c(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
@freecocoa,
Pls allow me to deal with dat unhappy clown, I a̶̲̥̅♏ sure she isn't married.didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ notice hw she kept dissing U̶̲̥̅̊ abt being single?she is reflecting her misery in all her curses and may they all go right back at her, dat woman is one sick wench, kai!
Anyway,let's stop giving her d attention dat she craves.she isn't worth it.stay Cơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡l dear.
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by Ranoscky(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
Soo many people on here have lost it, TRUE TELLING! Soo [b]f[/b]ucking sorry for there miserable lives!

And to think that their parents still recognise them as their daughter/son?. . . .

WTF!!
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by nnwniger: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
Madam BootyOnMe, you would have been interestingly funny, a good comedian except that your rains of insults on other Nairalanders has become a continuous thing without any intelligent contribution to this or any topic. People usually write the way they speak and so, you have surely shown symptoms of depression. I'm not saying that the most important measure of a person is his/her appearance of intelligence, not at all, at least you're intelligent enough to remain single, I don't believe you're married, knowing how difficult you're. But, must you continue to act like an ignorant hillbilly? Raining insults on others is not a good way of showing intelligence. I'm not saying that you're completely an idio t, but you have to be able to differentiate between what's worthy of writing for the world to read and what isn't, you can't seems to regulate your thoughts. You don't really pay attention to what you write and so all your contributions in every topic is you and that very sad. I don't think it relates to intelligence though, you just don't care what others think about your thoughts, you don't care if you anger someone. How else can one define evil? I don't think you're less intelligent than an average person here, but you're so much in pains and I believe you're also very very depressed. This is in no way meant to be an insult, just a reminder that manners is spelt with double (n), and I wish you well.
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by OkparaIgbo: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
All you Yoruba morons shouting Igbo should go and read todays sunday sun paper where a Baba Sunday(Yoruba) 70years of age abused an eight i mean 8 year old. All these people caught doing this whether Igbo or Yoruba should be killed.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by Kmaster2010(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
May God help us in this 9ja o
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by muyoto: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
R-APE, R-APE, R-APE.

that's all we hear these days. this is truly becoming worrisome and depressing. . . sad
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by Jungleprince1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
DAY11.:
Igbo, Igbo, Ibo or Igbo

2weeks gang rapee - Nollywood Movie ( True Story )
any tribe can do what they did
we only know of them because they are caugth.
Re: 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos by Jungleprince1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
OkparaIgbo: All you Yoruba morons shouting Igbo should go and read todays sunday sun paper where a Baba Sunday(Yoruba) 70years of age abused an eight i mean 8 year old. All these people caught doing this whether Igbo or Yoruba should be killed.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

you dont need to insult anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto / Photos Of Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers Arrested With Weapons In Anambra / RRS Intensifies Move Against Cult Clashes In Somolu, Other Areas - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.