Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Help Me Solve This Dilemma - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Solve This Dilemma (1048 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by IyaTola: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

grin

God una won't kill me on the forum

Abeg who come be yam and who is the goat 😁😁😁😁
No be my mouth you go hear that one.
Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Emmanuel30a: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doolove:
Good afternoon everyone, I am currently in a fix and doesn't know my way around the cross road that I have found myself in. I will try to be very brief.

I just graduated not long ago and just finished my project a couple of weeks back. I've been looking for a job and submitted my cv is some places.

Now there is a single man in his mid forties that has been on my case, he has bailed me financially several times and already shown interest in me and my boyfriend knows about the man. He is also aware that the man tried to force himself on me when I went to visit him on two separate occasions but I managed to escape.

The man offered to connect me to a job that pays 50k in abj while I stay in a room in his apartment since he's not always in town. Now this is an upgrade to the 20k jobs that I've been seeing in my present location but my issue is that my boyfriend is against me staying in the man's house because he knows the man is interested in me.

Instead, he is suggesting I stay with my rich uncle that resides in Abj but the issue is that the man is too strict and everyone in the family avoids him so I can't possibly stay there.
My guy is facing some financial challenges and I can't depend on him right now. On the other hand I am not free with this man, I am always jittery around him and can't wait to leave. He's already playing a boyfriend role now and I am scared he will just colonize me if I stay with him and probably start thinking about marriage which I don't want at all because I just get that father or uncle vibe whenever I am around him.

Should I stay back in my location and look for better jobs or should I move to Abj and damn the consequences of living with the man because I already know the outcome?

Seun mynd44 Dominique

Mumu...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Emmanuel30a: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doolove:

It's not really about my boyfriend, I am scared of the result of staying with the man, he has tried to rape me before
Mumu...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Emmanuel30a: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doolove:

It's not really about my boyfriend, I am scared of the result of staying with the man, he has tried to rape me before
I thought you people do have mentors,tutors, pastors,etc... Which one are you...,and which ones have you...?... Are you.../have you anyone...?...🤔... What does/did Matthew 6vs33...said...in THE BIBLE/in THE HOLY BIBLE... Get out of here...? Dilemma indeed!... I thought you had or have... stigma and enigma... Did you have/had stigma or enigma...? Did stigma,etc; gives you eczema/asthma...,or eczema and asthma,etc; gives you stigma or a stigma...? What of enigma...? Enigma,etc; gives you stigma...or what...? Or, you have been able to buy plasma/plasmas...; with your enigma and stigma...? Which enigma or stigma...? Which among stigma and enigma,etc; would makes you buy plasma...and be saying UP NEPA...? Stigma of enigma, enigma of/in stigma or stigma of/with enigma...? Stigmatized or enigmatized, traumatized or stigmatized, stigmatized or enigmatic and gigantic enigmatic/energetic... Stigmatized or energized and enigmatized...? You would soon be traumatized or soon traumatizes... Automatic traumatics and lunatics...because of romantics antics and gimmicks... Full of lunatics or full grown lunatics...?... Did you want to go to/goes for & to Baba Automatic/ Prophet Traumatic Automatic...? What are you waiting for/still waiting for...? You want me to energizes, pluralizes, dogmatizes and emphasizes,etc...? Did you know "someone who is called BODA EMMANUEL, or BROTHER/BODA EMMA or what have you, etc"...?... Awon/eyin iyawo Benzema...ale Quaresma ati Ledesma... Are you looking for drama, melodrama or panorama,etc; you wants to be doing drama melodrama or panorama... Now that you have been hearing or since you have been hearing Rhema from Mr/brother EMMA...or Mr& Brother EMMA Rhema..., gives me your Wema/money in your Wema and or money from your Wema account..
Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Intergrated: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doolove:

this time he would rape ur brain. Imagine graduate.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Intergrated: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
vincenteger:
Even if you boyfriend is not against it, you no get sense? He tried forcing himself on you 2x

You will definitely get what you're looking for.
Nonsense and ingredients.
na this type them go sleep with she would then call her boyfriend and say he forced me I don't know what came over me.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by vincenteger: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Intergrated:
na this type them go sleep with she would then call her boyfriend and say he forced me I don't know what came over me.

Tomorrow she'll look for words to justify her actions

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
So a full grown educated woman is asking us if she should live with a man that raped her twice, and no one seems to think this is tales by moonlight? Okay.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sha hold extra transport in case you may need to run back to base from Uncle Abuja's house after the third attempted rape.
Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Gamesmart: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:
So a full grown educated woman is asking us if she should live with a man that raped her twice, and no one seems to think this is tales by moonlight? Okay.

Your mother will dod same for money.
Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by okirewaju(f): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2023
In all this, I'll prefer your strict uncle's place. E get why
Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Styluss: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2023
If you dont want to marry him, dont move to his house before we read a news of domestic violence.
He'd provide you a job, shelter and food in return for love. It would be highly unfair if you dont give in and would be understandable if such man results in violence. Most men dont have the strength to explain things hence turn physically abusive.
If you dont want love with him, dont stay with him, maybe you can manage your 20k jobs.
Doolove:
Good afternoon everyone, I am currently in a fix and doesn't know my way around the cross road that I have found myself in. I will try to be very brief.

I just graduated not long ago and just finished my project a couple of weeks back. I've been looking for a job and submitted my cv is some places.

Now there is a single man in his mid forties that has been on my case, he has bailed me financially several times and already shown interest in me and my boyfriend knows about the man. He is also aware that the man tried to force himself on me when I went to visit him on two separate occasions but I managed to escape.

The man offered to connect me to a job that pays 50k in abj while I stay in a room in his apartment since he's not always in town. Now this is an upgrade to the 20k jobs that I've been seeing in my present location but my issue is that my boyfriend is against me staying in the man's house because he knows the man is interested in me.

Instead, he is suggesting I stay with my rich uncle that resides in Abj but the issue is that the man is too strict and everyone in the family avoids him so I can't possibly stay there.
My guy is facing some financial challenges and I can't depend on him right now. On the other hand I am not free with this man, I am always jittery around him and can't wait to leave. He's already playing a boyfriend role now and I am scared he will just colonize me if I stay with him and probably start thinking about marriage which I don't want at all because I just get that father or uncle vibe whenever I am around him.

Should I stay back in my location and look for better jobs or should I move to Abj and damn the consequences of living with the man because I already know the outcome?

Seun mynd44 Dominique

Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Miravik900(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2023
You sure say that man never fvck you?
Re: Help Me Solve This Dilemma by Adinije(f): 4:07am On Aug 12, 2023
I don't understand how this is even a dilemma. Let forget for a second that he tried to rape you TWICE!

(by the way, it seems you enjoy putting yourself in such situations.)

How would you even comfortably live with a SINGLE man who is not a relative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Is Making Me Go Mad / Don't Mothers Who Try Making Their Children Better Annoying? / 'my Husband Must Not Know!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.