Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu (675 Views)

Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike / Oduduwa Republic: Tinubu, Gbaja, Govs, Others To Hold Meeting / Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by Streetdoctor: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:

If Yoruba man is threatening to kill you, go to bed he can’t do more than a dead rat

No be me talk am na Hausa man talk am

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by Taylor90: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=125016357][/quote]

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:

Wetin concern me and the Igbo you mentioned

Mtchewwwww
y is it easy for u igbos to deny your forefathers after causing trouble

Everyone is now denying being Igbo

I know one day people like Gidgiddy will also deny he’s igbo

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by raskymonojendor: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:

Wetin concern me and the Igbo you mentioned

Mtchewwwww
E pain am Mtchewwwww cheesy

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by Streetdoctor: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Napata77:

OH SHUT UP.

THE USA OFTEN THREATENS WAR WITHOUT ACTUALLY CARRYING OUT THEIR THREAT.

Who can forget Obama’s ‘red line’ where he declared that if Assad crossed it by using chemical weapons there would be war?

When Assad did it, we started hearing long story from US.

Tinubu bleeped up big time. how can u issue a threat to a sovereign nation when ur house is on fire. Right now, no african country will ever take nigeria serious. d

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by Streetdoctor: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:

I'm at ur service sir

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by Taylor90: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I'm at ur service sir

I don add the pic
Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Napata77:

My mother’s stinking cunt is like that of a parasite

Parasite.

Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by victorVIC1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
BishopEmmanuel:
The man na yeye man

Hi, I saw you sent a DM but I can't see it on my inbox. I decided to communicate on a different thread cos I didn't want to demarket the school. I would only advise you to proceed with them if you have the cash to pay about 34% of your total fee one month after resumption as they don't joke with their instalmental schedule especially the one that is paid the month after resumption. Last week students that are yet to pay this instalment were locked out of their module. This implies they can't register their attendance for lectures and also submit assessments.

This is the only downside of the school, if you have the funds to comply with their payment plan then no issue
Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
victorVIC1:

Hi, I saw you sent a DM but I can't see it on my inbox. I decided to communicate on a different thread cos I didn't want to demarket the school. I would only advise you to proceed with them if you have the cash to pay about 34% of your total fee one month after resumption as they don't joke with their instalmental schedule especially the one that is paid the month after resumption. Last week students that are yet to pay this instalment were locked out of their module. This implies they can't register their attendance for lectures and also submit assessments.

This is the only downside of the school, if you have the funds to comply with their payment plan then no issue
thanks brother. I really appreciate your message. However, I have also heard that from a lady. She told me the school asked her to pay 2000 pound after a month. I will appreciate it if I could communicate with you maybe on telegram please. Thanks.
Re: We’ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic – Tinubu by victorVIC1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
BishopEmmanuel:
thanks brother. I really appreciate your message. However, I have also heard that from a lady. She told me the school asked her to pay 2000 pound after a month. I will appreciate it if I could communicate with you maybe on telegram please. Thanks.

You can try resending a DM. Let me see if it will come through this time around

Obidients How Far ��� / Breaking: Popular Pastor Arrested For Gruesome Murder / Top 10 Largest Tribes In Africa