Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 (1865 Views)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Dangote reduced diesel to 940 per liter / Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
NO PROPAGANDA CAN COVER REALITY.

1USD IS NOW 940 Naira!!

ITS IPOB ..ESN..NNAMDI KANU..that caused it!

UNA MUST SUFFER AM ...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is just the beginning. U people will soon know the importance of Buhari and Emefiele. The terror have not started yet. Remember I told you that You all will see APC wonders and terror. I said this few months ago. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏🏿 grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by izonborn098(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
You are praying for the things to go bad so that u can prove ur useless points'
Let s wait and see whether it will affect tinubu or u'
LordviccoDaGuru:
This is just the beginning. U people will soon know the importance of Buhari and Emefiele. The terror have not started yet. Remember I told you that You all will see APC wonders and terror. I said this few months ago. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
helinus
seunmsg
legendhero
garfield1

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is just the beginning...

As a fool without brains you think suffering is a blessing abi??

Yoruba people, see una supporters...

LordviccoDaGuru:
This is just the beginning.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
This is just the beginning...

As a fool without brains you think suffering is a blessing abi??

Yoruba people, see una supporters...

grin grin grin

e pain 🥱 u well well 😆😆 grin what have you achieved in Life so far?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Exposing your foolishness for everybody to see. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You were celebrating a useless andriod phone given to you by Buhari APC...i ask...this new APC don change another phone for you??

useless buzu. grin

LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Ogene001: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

1USD IS NOW 900 Naira!!

UNA MUST SUFFER AM ...
940 actually

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Exposing your foolishness for everybody to see. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You were celebrating a useless andriod phone given to you by AAPC...i ask...this new APC don change another phone for you??

useless buzu. grin

grin

You're a drafted defeated wailer. Send ur account details lemme surprise you with money to buy food. Working for APC is sweet. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏🏿 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
So e don add 40 on top!

The whole supporters of Tinubu ..are having stomach cramps...the hunger is loading geometrically!!

Ogene001:

940 actually

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ogene001:

940 actually

It's too early to cry grin u ipob wailer from the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
So e don add 40 on top!

The whole supporters of Tinubu ..are having stomach cramps...the hunger is loading geometrically!!

Have you eaten today at all?
grin
Send me ur account details lemme surprise you with money to buy food
Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
These are supporters of APC.

Stark Illiterates and worthlessly useless bigots..

Use the audio money to buy #200 groundnut...your intestines will soon cut...and this is you after you don die. grin grin grin grin grin

LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

You're a drafted defeated wailer. Send ur account details lemme surprise you with money to buy food. Working for APC is sweet. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏🏿 grin

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
These are supporters of APC.

Stark Illiterates and worthlessly useless bigots..

Use the audio money to buy #200 groundnut...your intestines will soon cut...and this is you after you don die. grin grin grin grin grin

Am so busy in APC NATIONAL Headquarters in my office right now so I don't have ur time. working for APC is indeed sweet

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Name: Mufutau Olanikpekun
Account: 930027653
Bank: Wema Bank

Do you need the branch? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg send me just 1k...i want to buy data to keep supporting Tinubu..

@LordviccoDaGuru...so you are actually checking the account details??

You be real fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

LordviccoDaGuru:

Have you eaten today at all?
grin
Send me ur account details lemme surprise you with money to buy food

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Working as what?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
When cows have more levels than you??
My agbado friends..these are your fellow APC supporters..
grin grin grin grin

LordviccoDaGuru:

Am so busy in APC NATIONAL Headquarters in my office right now so I don't have ur time. working for APC is indeed sweet

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
God forbid
Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by enemybulldozer(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

1USD IS NOW 940 Naira!!

UNA MUST SUFFER AM ...
helinues, yarimo and their fellow batists have finally killed nigeria. We know they can never be right when they chose tinubu. They made the same mistake when they chose buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Streetdoctor: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
This is just the beginning. U people will soon know the importance of Buhari and Emefiele. The terror have not started yet. Remember I told you that You all will see APC wonders and terror. I said this few months ago. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏🏿 grin
Dis security boy, u still dey alive? I tink say dem dun sack u from d security booth

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Streetdoctor: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

You were celebrating a useless andriod phone given to you by AAPC...i ask...this new APC don change another phone for you??

useless buzu. grin

Mehnnnn, how u get time dey respond to that security boy is shocking. There some of dis online vagabonds that does not require one wasting his precious time on.
I know that guy na, I even know bab wey magad d guy in lagos

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tinubu is not a friendly politician to the people All the 2cups of rice and 35cl of ororo he was sharing during campaign and election were Greek gift.

He want to collect all he spent and steal more.

When he was a governor of Lagos,he introduced a law on monthly sanitation to generate revenue in Lagos State.Anyone who was caught during Saturday sanitation walking would pay a fine of ₦5k or spend one month in prison.Also,taxes was one of the surety of any offender who was granted bail for an offence.If an offender has not been paying tax,he/she would pay extra fee ontop the required taxes before he would be set free.

Kirikiri and ikoyi prisons became congested with awaiting trial of inmates.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Fifthaout: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pressure on the dollar by fuel importers.

FG/Security agencies should let local crude refiners be. angry
Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fifthaout:
Pressure on the dollar by fuel importers.

FG/Security agencies should let crude local refiners be. angry
The senators who are embarking on holidays after receiving their bribe from ministerial screening needs dollars to spend abroad too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by ANIMABIDR: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Nama

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Should reach 1,000 by Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The girl run dump am sharp sharp!!
cheesy

Streetdoctor:

Mehnnnn, how u get time dey respond to that security boy is shocking. There some of dis online vagabonds that does not require one wasting his precious time on.
I know that guy na, I even know bab wey magad d guy in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by ican2020: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Effects of very poor policies put in place by someone who knows next to nothing about governance

They think is gragra and harassing people
Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Streetdoctor: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The girl run dump am sharp sharp!!
cheesy

Tori plenty ohhhhh jare. Abi when d idiot fall for story building wey en go do laborer job begin dey beg me for money

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by wegevv: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why isn't the rate unifying lol
Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by 4Play(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
I was surprised to see people like Wale Edun say the naira will stabilise around N700 to the dollar.

I think restoring confidence in naira will require 2 anchors which are missing. The first and quickest are significant increases in the CBN's interest rate to at least 30% to curtail inflation. I don't think the wholesale removal of fuel subsidy helped the inflation picture.

The second and more difficult is a set of comprehensive reforms (privatization, deregulation, etc) that will signal to markets/foreign investors that this government represents a radical change to what preceded before.

I think that whilst the devaluation of the exchange rate was welcome, the government still seems wedded to the idea of managing the exchange rate and it maintains restrictions to forex access. People may come to see what the CBN did recently as just another round of naira devaluation. One of many Nigeria has undertaken since the early 80s when 70 kobo could get you $1.
Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by Kalashnikov49: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin

Streetdoctor:

Tori plenty ohhhhh jare. Abi when d idiot fall for story building wey en go do laborer job begin dey beg me for money
Re: Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 by orion7: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin

this wretched poverty stricken adaojo victor .my gate man get level pass you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike As FCT Minister; Atiku And Tambuwal Get Ready / What A Shame Southern Nigerians / Who Monitors Bank Activities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.