Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship (9165 Views)

Nigerian Students Win Big At ICT Competition In China / Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals / UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2023
Peter Obi did great work in Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by 007kjb: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2023
IGBO AMAKA

ARGUABLY THE BEST TRIBE IN THE WORLD

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2023
EcoNews:
Win gold on Twitter
Give us link to the competition make we check for ourselves make this no be another fake jamb razzmatazz. We all know your governor politician actor n actresses support criminal like they supported the fraudster with fake jamb result

If I dedicate my time to show casing educational achievements of Northern students both locally and internationally you will all be surprise. But the North is a silent achiever no noise making.
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Jostoman: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulation to you.
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by ebubeson: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2023
God bless Anambra.

God bless Imo state.

God bless Igbos.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Quest7777: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2023
If not for Igbophobia,
The day Nigeria starts harnessing the numerous intelligent potentials in Igboland, is the day Nigeria starts embarking on the journey to greatness. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by NaijaCover(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Premtv: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by JDJDjD: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2023
EcoNews:
Win gold on Twitter
Give us link to the competition make we check for ourselves make this no be another fake jamb razzmatazz. We all know your governor politician actor n actresses support criminal like they supported the fraudster with fake jamb result

I tot u guys said we sho6ld be patriotic and broadcast the goodnews about Nigeria?
Okay patriotism only work outside the SE for u guys🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by BluntCrazeMan: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2023
Good News From Anambra..
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by JDJDjD: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If I dedicate my time to show casing educational achievements of Northern students both locally and internationally you will all be surprise. But the North is a silent achiever no noise making.
Silent achievers with best in national exams and international competitions abi?
Same north that with 70 in jamb u can get admission but 250 in the South can't
Just dey deceive urself
Silent chivers koh

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Racoon:
Anambra went there again, they saw the giants and they conquered them. This is the ever resilient spirit of the Igbo man. Daalu umunem! You did alaigbo proud again.

As this thread progresses,, it will definitely turn tribal..
Some will start talking about “miracle exam centers“.

Now, did these champions come from Miracle Centers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by vicfajeze: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2023
FUYOGBO AMAKA.WE ARE ALL NAIJA
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Dshocker(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Truth is that; This has nothing to do with Peter Obi laying any ground work, Anambra people are very intelligent, when it comes to academics.

I don't want to say in Nigeria as a whole, but in the entire southeast, Anambra comes first in everything money, power and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Noblechykk(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Dshocker:
Truth is that; This has nothing to do with Peter Obi laying any ground work, Anambra people are very intelligent, when it comes to academics.

I don't want to say in Nigeria as a whole, but in the entire southeast, Anambra comes first in everything money, power and intelligence.
You are trying to be clever by half. Peter Obi priotised education during his administration. He made huge investment in education. The record is there & clear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Antivirus92(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by 007kjb: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Dshocker:

I see what you did there

IGBO AMAKA is the bench word

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by kad199: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Depriest2020:
Please how can one change state of origin in Nigeria?
Are u tired of been a skull miner?
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by kad199: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The olodos wey I teach for sokoto, that don't even know how to communicate in English
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Dshocker(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Noblechykk:

You are trying to be clever by half. Peter Obi priotised education during his administration. He made huge investment in education. The record is there & clear

Right from 80s, Anambra has been disturbing...

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by EcoNews: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2023
So to give us link so we can verify the gold is what led to not being patriotic. If there is no link to verify your claim it is false, if you like declare I am the devil that will bring the world down me I can't trust anything I can not confirm it source.

JDJDjD:

I tot u guys said we sho6ld be patriotic and broadcast the goodnews about Nigeria?
Okay patriotism only work outside the SE for u guys🤣🤣
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by EcoNews: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2023
You think everybody be mumu is photo link or is that not what use to do merging fraudulent photos that as nothing to do with a subject only to claim whatever delusion it is.

Those photos you attached can't I create a thread n claim the award was given by king Charles. Oga bring website make I verify with my two eyes.

[quote author=Bestmanfornow post=125019555][/quote]
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2023
kad199:
The olodos wey I teach for sokoto, that don't even know how to communicate in English

That is why I said it will surprise you. Haven't you seen the Vice President's calligraphic hand writing in English? A master piece? Don't underestimate the North. The student with the very best result in this year's WAEC 2023 is from the North, he as well scored 346 in JAMB.

More so, it is baffles me when people think the ability to speak English is what makes an educated person. grin
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2023
JDJDjD:

Silent achievers with best in national exams and international competitions abi?
Same north that with 70 in jamb u can get admission but 250 in the South can't
Just dey deceive urself
Silent chivers koh

Lol...too silent that you didn't even know that the student with the best WAEC result 2023 is from the North lol. Who also scored 346 in JAMB. grin

In 1984, lol a young boy of just 16 years old from Kano state by the name Sarki Abba sat for his West African Senior School Certificate (WASCE) Exams and scored 9 distinctions (8 A1 and 1 A2) without cheating which was a breaking record.
JDJDjD

The North are silent achievers. No noise making.
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by 007kjb: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol...too silent that you didn't even know that the student with the best WAEC result 2023 is from the North lol. Who also scored 346 in JAMB. grin

Many scored 9As this time

Brilliance is not measured by waec this days,JAMB IS EVEN BETTER
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Third class laid the foundation 😁
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by KwuoteYourFada: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is why I said it will surprise you. Haven't you seen the Vice President's calligraphic hand writing in English? A master piece? Don't underestimate the North. The student with the very best result in this year's WAEC 2023 is from the North, he as well scored 346 in JAMB.

More so, it is baffles me when people think the ability to speak English is what makes an educated person. grin

You explain tire grin
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by KwuoteYourFada: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You go explain tire grin
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2023
007kjb:

Many scored 9As this time

Brilliance is not measured by waec this days,JAMB IS EVEN BETTER

Lol. cheesy. It is, almost all of the top scores if not all of them in both JAMB and WAEC through the ages are did excellently in their universities and are excelling in their profession. Their was a thread that show cased this. A detailed research. If I can get my hands on the link I will make you aware.
Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Anytask01: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Stanislause94:
nobody dey fight, we just dey hail our brothers
Really? What about the hate-filled soul below

EcoNews:
Win gold on Twitter

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by Alpharey: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2023
EcoNews:
Win gold on Twitter

The Vultures have arrived.. enemies of progress. Please you can take your leave, there is no rotten meat here. Spits on you. 🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship by JDJDjD: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2023
EcoNews:
So to give us link so we can verify the gold is what led to not being patriotic. If there is no link to verify your claim it is false, if you like declare I am the devil that will bring the world down me I can't trust anything I can not confirm it source.

But if they are from other regions, will u ask for link?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waec 2024 Practical Specimen / Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU / UTME: JAMB Bans ATM Cards, Watches, Erasers, Others At Exam Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.