Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) (32746 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You must be fat…

like seriously fat ...

I hope she's married..
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suya

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I saw most of the comments on the first page and almost thought it was Women August Meeting, Nairaland Townhall.. grin.

females and food be like 5&6
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Love800(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Soursop and kuli kuli

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Negroid001(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Comfort food is that something edible that has the power to (let's say) lift your mood when you're down, or get you excited for no reason.
That food you can hardly say no! to.
It could be a delicious junk or whatever, as long as it's edible.

What is your favourite comfort food?
Mine is chocolate cake.
I'm always excited whenever I get to eat it (which isn't often).

Picture credit: Mariah's

I have options. No matter the condition. Even when I'm sick and dying.
Donkunu or Kenkey (Ghanian food)
Ijebu garri and cold water.
Wache or Wanke (Togolose food)
Cold pepsi.

Gimme any of this, I'll brighten up.

Note my favorite food buh, when I'm down. Just bring it. Don't ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
Women and sugar na 5 & 6

Their marriage, no one can put asunder, it is the highest enjoyment they know.

Outer here 🚶

I know a particular one that consumes coke twice each day ... every gaddem day, she down the thing in her system...

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nazgul:

I can't remember the year I ate cake last. Cos it's too sugary for my liking. I'm surprised that ladies love it.

Cakes make the world a happy place naa. grin
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by googi: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Did I miss Burudi, Kush Kush, Igbekere glowing with red palm oil and Adun elepo.
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by shantti(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Puss360:
I don't think I can ever get tired of ice-cream grin grin grin
Especially those in plastic takeaway grin grin grin

I have 2 questions
1) do u mean normal ice cream or figurative ice cream

2) Do u mean normal plastic takeaway or figurative plastic take away(CON...........M)
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Nazgul: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Cakes make the world a happy place naa. grin
Which part of the world biko. Cos I'm certain that Nigeria isn't among it. 😏

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Silentgroper:

females and food be like 5&6

Nna eh!!
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

U go like sugary things well well

Not really.
It's just that sweet things scare you guys.
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Untube: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
Echicha

Hmmm... My best food but we can hardly buy it in the west. If my mum travel to east without bringing this food to me, I will not take her grand kids to her till she find ways around it😂😂

I love that food so much
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
easiest:
Is chocolate food?

Basically it is...
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nazgul:

Which part of the world biko. Cos I'm certain that Nigeria isn't among it. 😏

Eat cake first, then you'll know Nigeria is not that bad. grin
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
tete7000:

Onijekuje, which one is comfort food?

That food wey dey make mind sweet. tongue
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Silentgroper:

I know a particular one that consumes coke twice each day ... every gaddem day, she down the thing in her system...

I have an Aunt who drinks at least three cans of Amstel or Guiness malt daily, for over 8years now. She's 68years old and still hitting the gym twice a week.

Women and food/sugar, mix made in heaven!

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
allthingsgood:

ijekuje grin

Exactly! grin
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
ajepako:
My own is small chops

Especially if the samosa and spring roll are almost crunchy

And the chicken spicy..

Yummy!

Enemyofprogress enemyofpeace, your own is garri gberefu

Oshisko tongue
na food dem go take lure you go Niger Republic. Shiooooor
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Nazgul: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Eat cake first, then you'll know Nigeria is not that bad. grin
Wait o! So if I eat cake fuel would drop to N180 per liter.

Dollar would become N500

Peter Obi would be declared as the rightful winner of the just concluded presidential election.

Price of gas would drop.

And many more.

Are you assuring me that if I eat cake all these would happen?😏
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nazgul:

Wait o! So if I eat cake fuel would drop to N180 per liter.

Dollar would become N500

Peter Obi would be declared as the rightful winner of the just concluded presidential election.

Price of gas would drop.

And many more.

Are you assuring me that if I eat cake all these would happen?😏

Rather, cakes will make you forget all your worries. cheesy
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by shantti(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:

Wow, groceries and floating berries
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't eat foods prepared by those that bear the name Comfort. I no wan die
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Emmanuel602(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
A very hot cup of black coffee, and I'm up and running.
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

I have options. No matter the condition. Even when I'm sick and dying.
Donkunu or Kenkey (Ghanian food)
Ijebu garri and cold water.
Wache or Wanke (Togolose food)
Cold pepsi.

Gimme any of this, I'll brighten up.

Note my favorite food buh, when I'm down. Just bring it. Don't ask questions.

wache is Ghanaian..

is dokunu really a Ghanaian food ...

The dokunu I know of, na mostly Hausa people dey sell am

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Groceries always does it for me.

Big Shout out to my babe though!
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Nazgul: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Rather, cakes will make you forget all your worries. cheesy
Hmmm. Ok if you say so. 😉

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Owochogod: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
The chocolate cake look like boiled blood.
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I have an Aunt who drinks at least three cans of Amstel or Guiness malt daily, for over 8years now. She's 68years old and still hitting the gym twice a week.

Women and food/sugar, mix made in heaven!

Very inseperable ...
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Owochogod:
Why your chocolate cake cum look boiled blood?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha🤣
Na chocolate cake.
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Puss360(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
shantti:

I have 2 questions
1) do u mean normal ice cream or figurative ice cream

2) Do u mean normal plastic takeaway or figurative plastic take away(CON...........M)
When we hookup, I'll explain better...
Just carry Ur ATM card loaded... grin grin
Re: Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) by Kendrick80(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jollof spag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption / Dry Or Fresh Tiger Nut AKA Hausa Nut? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.