Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out (2101 Views)

Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / PEPT: Atiku goes to Supreme Court Monday, to file 70-point grounds of appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by 00FFT00(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Three (3) strikes and you're out. Take your pick:

1. Invalid nomination
2. Double nomination
3. Guinean citizenship
4. Forged certificate
5. Criminal forfeiture
6. Submission of false information
7. Perjury

Now, pick any 3 and there are still four (4) more strikes left to pick from.

If Tinubu is absolved of all these, then the Nigerian Correctional Centre should close out, fold up, and officers deployed to do better things with their lives.

The courts should release all prisoners in these facilities based on precedence.

Any attempt, attempted attempts, or group of attempt, eh!. Anyway, all our eyes are firmly trained on the corrupt judiciary.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by SmartPolician: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
I'm shocked to learn that Nigerians expect the judiciary that okayed the election of people who didn't participate in their various senatorial primaries to disqualify Ebola. You guys should move on, some of us already have.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by izonborn098(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Op' if you are the president of nigeria today, will u allow one court to sack u?
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by 00FFT00(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Op' if you are the president of nigeria today, will u allow one court to sack u?

Look, this mindset is the reason we are where we are today. It shouldn't be about the interests of an individual who derived his title from us.

That said, I will never impose myself on people who do not want me. And in the unlikely event that I elect to betray my parental upbringing in such a disgraceful manner, I believe I will, in an act of self-flagellation, immediately vacate the office if the people so demand.

14 Likes

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by izonborn098(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Where is ur own mindset taking the country to'
00FFT00:

This mindset is the reason we are where we are today. It shouldn't be about the interests of an individual who derived his title from us.

That said, I will never impose myself on people who do not want me. And in the unlikely event that I elect to betray my parental upbringing in such a disgraceful manner, I believe I will, in an act of self-flagellation, immediately vacate the office if the people so demand.

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by 00FFT00(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Where is ur own mindset taking the country to'

Get lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by BoldBrainz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
OP,

Your last paragraph sounds marginally close to a threat.
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by jconsulting(f): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
00FFT00:

This mindset is the reason we are where we are today. It shouldn't be about the interests of an individual who derived his title from us.

Bro,

Is easier said than done, a politician spent his money to buy form , sold property to grease godfathers hands, campaigned with borrowed monies and finally buy votes to enter .

And you think he will have people interest at heart.

I don't blame any politician , i blame the process that brought them to power. Politics in Nigeria is damn too expensive. Let the narrative change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by DrMPH: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:

"A government that is allowed to break the law during an emergency will create an emergency to break the law" - Anonymous

When they're done destroying vital institutions and institutionalizing corruption, how would the Nigeria of our dreams manifest?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
The answer to this your question is that Nigeria is a country with strong men and weak institutions. Because how can you be sacked by a court of competent jurisdiction and you wouldn't want to go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Obiedun(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is trash! Very idiotic post
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by anonymous1759(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na werey aloshor you be MJ’s child molestation case was struck out 10/10 Nigeria’s judiciary is not built on your emotions. Your thinking is shallow so if someone files multiple charges it means you must be guilty one at least one ☝️ I’ve never seen such set of people like this in my life .
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Psalmistproject: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is the time that northerners need to unite and put pressure on the tribunal to boot out tinubu before he kills all of them.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by 00FFT00(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:
OP,

Your last paragraph sounds marginally close to a threat.

Well...
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by izonborn098(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
No worry ur frustration never start
00FFT00:

Get lost.
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by izonborn098(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tinubu didn't start it' so go and ask your formers leaders who started the rubbish.
Oh u think tinubu is a fool that will allow some certain people to take what belong to him.
DrMPH:

"A government that is allowed to break the law during an emergency will create an emergency to break the law" - Anonymous

When they're done destroying vital institutions and institutionalizing corruption, how would the Nigeria of our dreams manifest?
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by jconsulting(f): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
00FFT00:

1. Invalid nomination
2. Double nomination
3. Guinean citizenship
4. Forged certificate
5. Criminal forfeiture
7. Perjury

If Tinubu is absolved of all these, then the Nigerian Correctional Centre should close out, fold up, and officers deployed to do better things with their lives.

The courts should release all prisoners in these facilities based on precedence.

Any attempt, attempted attempts, or group of attempt, eh!. Anyway, all our eyes are firmly trained on the corrupt judiciary.
Please where are those chest beaters , we will show him the stuff we are made of , he will never smell that seat, he will not be sworn, with the evidence we have he won't last two weeks, judiciary will throw him out.

Always changing goal Post
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by ImperialYoruba: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
00FFT00:

Look, this mindset is the reason we are where we are today. It shouldn't be about the interests of an individual who derived his title from us.

People want Tinubu, and not demanding him to step down.

Majority Nigerians voted this man and said he is their choice. That majority has not asked him to step down.

I guess when court returns victory to Tinubu you will take this wailing to next level and condemn the judges for rigging the constitution for Tinubu. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by 00FFT00(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Majority Nigerians voted this man and said he is their choice. That majority has not asked him to step down.

I guess when court returns victory to Tinubu you will take this wailing to next level and condemn the judges for rigging the constitution for Tinubu. Abi no be so?

Did you mention Tinubu and Majority in the same sentence?. Listen, Tinubu did not receive more than 3 million real votes in this election. Yakubu simply manufactured the rest out of his warped imaginations. Little wonder he and his co election results manipulators were unable to present a coherent defense of their shameful dishonesty before the justices.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Kapeter(m): 2:26am On Aug 11, 2023
00FFT00:

Did you mention Tinubu and Majority in the same sentence?. Listen, Tinubu did not receive more than 3 million real votes in this election. Yakubu simply manufactured the rest out of his warped imaginations. Little wonder he and his co election results manipulators were unable to present a coherent defense of their shameful dishonesty before the justices.

Infact Tinubu never had even 1 mili votes. Agulu votes of the 5 percentres was enough to make him tu lie president of Agulu traders union. grin grin grin delusional folks. grin grin
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by ican2020: 3:31am On Aug 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
I'm shocked to learn that Nigerians expect the judiciary that okayed the election of people who didn't participate in their various senatorial primaries to disqualify Ebola. You guys should move on, some of us already have.
I am shocked also seeing people behaving as if is not the same Supreme Court where 2 + 2 = 10

The same Court where those who never participated in an examination came first that even Rochas a seating senator was shocked also how those guys came at tops in the exam they never participated in
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by AfonjaScud: 3:45am On Aug 11, 2023
00FFT00:

1. Invalid nomination
2. Double nomination
3. Guinean citizenship
4. Forged certificate
5. Criminal forfeiture
7. Perjury

Trash.
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Ofunaofu: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2023
00FFT00:

1. Invalid nomination
2. Double nomination
3. Guinean citizenship
4. Forged certificate
5. Criminal forfeiture
7. Perjury

If Tinubu election is upheld by the court, that will be the greatest democratic coup to have ever happen on a Nation

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Ofunaofu: 4:24am On Aug 11, 2023
Kapeter:
Infact Tinubu never had even 1 mili votes. Agulu votes of the 5 percentres was enough to make him tu lie president of Agulu traders union. grin grin grin delusional folks. grin grin

Are you still referring them as 5percetres

We all saw how they defeated the Lagos builder right in his backyard that he had to resort to ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling, intimidation, killing, maiming, unleashing of thugs and hoodlums, destruction of lives and properties of people believed to be from a particular ethnic group to be able to win the governorship election.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Spy360(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
I am not saying it's not possible afterall this is Nigeria.

But If it happens that the court upholds Tinubu's election then know that justice is dead in this country and you should expect anything.

Those of us who supported him will realise that it's better to sacrifice one fool than to burn the entire country.
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by EcoNews: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2023
Igbos courting Northerners that a new one. Same Fulani herdsmen, voting Buhari northerners. Wetin God can't do never exist.

Psalmistproject:
This is the time that northerners need to unite and put pressure on the tribunal to boot out tinubu before he kills all of them.
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Wisereborn: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Are you suggesting that we accept injustice just because the judges are corrupt
Re: PEPT: Three Strikes And You're Out by Kapeter(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you still referring them as 5percetres

We all saw how they defeated the Lagos builder right in his backyard that he had to resort to ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling, intimidation, killing, maiming, unleashing of thugs and hoodlums, destruction of lives and properties of people believed to be from a particular ethnic group to be able to win the governorship election.
It was also Tinubu that sent thugs to beat up and intimidate that old men that we all saw in the video in Anambara because 5 percenters were a threat to him also in Anambra. The ones that destroyed ballot boxes full of votes in Abia were also by Tinubu because of 5 percenters. grin grin grin Delusional 5 percenters. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu : War: I Have Changed My Mind / The Chicago State University Certificate Saga Is A CIA Operation . The Last Card / Rivers Assembly Maces; Which One Is The Original?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.