Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC (13390 Views)

Kogi Guber: Labour Party Debunks Report 21 LG Chairmen Decamped To APC / 2023: Over 2000 PDP, SDP Defect To APC In Oyo / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Spray(m): 2:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
APC will have majority of the votes in iIgala land.
Na you go vote them?

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Zeezenho: 2:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Look at at what Ebola have turned this nation into a country without principal nor ideology.to them cursed politicians its all about money.

Well ebola and his agbado clowns will soon meet a dramatic end
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by highchief1: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Odukes:
Big Lie, APC will come last in Kogi.
Rejected party
ur eyes go clear.u stl Dey believe in bvas?it’s tinubu now o not Buhari.All those thgs Buhari allowed in elections tinubu will not o.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Curious345: 2:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Ebira must rule kogi for 50yrs
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by iampeterben(m): 3:35am On Aug 11, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

For joke text 419 to Ikaenyan0... Igbira has 5 local government and that were APC can win, OKUN will vote for DINO , they have 7 local givernment , Igala with 9 local government will vote for MURIC SDP, APc cannot win
Una Don come with all this una imagineless victory, go to the field and see how APC is conducting their campaign. Left to me I don't want APC to come back to Kogi, but currently PDP lacks the structure to battle APC in Nigeria. PDP needs to hold a national confab and beg Nigerians so dearly and present to Nigeria either Obi or someone else from the South and Nigeria shall be on the right path again.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by JDJDjD: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Blood of Tiwa Savage! 🩸 🩸🩸🩸

APC is going to rule Nigeria for a minimum of 50 years.
PDP even said they will rule minimum of 60years back in 2010
where are they today?

if not INEC, APC would have gone to extinction by now
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by greatefa1011(m): 4:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Well, any Pharoa agitating for continuing even into the red sea in order to subdue the people whom God heard their cry from heaven, Then Here Stand the God that Submerge Stubborn pursuers without mercy.
The God that work in the affairs of men will surely show up in the affairs of Kogi State for the right Leader at the appointed time. Only if I be a Man of God.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by JDJDjD: 4:19am On Aug 11, 2023
iampeterben:

Una Don come with all this una imagineless victory, go to the field and see how APC is conducting their campaign. Left to me I don't want APC to come back to Kogi, but currently PDP lacks the structure to battle APC in Nigeria. PDP needs to hold a national confab and beg Nigerians so dearly and present to Nigeria either Obi or someone else from the South and Nigeria shall be on the right path again.
PDP do not need to beg anybody
if the suffering and hardship never do u, you can continue voting APC
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by JDJDjD: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Spray:

Na you go vote them?
as long as tinubu is president, no other party will ever win election in Nigeria aside APC
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Emola12(m): 4:33am On Aug 11, 2023
triple996:
Wailing go soon start
as e don start from your side already bunch of camel
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Esude007: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
APC will have majority of the votes in iIgala land.
no be only sdp chairmen.... Una go park ebira dey snap... E go shock una... Sai Muri

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Esude007: 5:01am On Aug 11, 2023
All this one's na Ebira na.... Me I know all sdp chairmen for kogi east na.... Una just dey play.... Al this one no go help una... No be only defect... Default nii

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by onlyboyson(m): 5:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Son and daughters of a thousand fathers
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by fabraham(m): 5:13am On Aug 11, 2023
How come none of them is smiling while holding the broom?
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Chetas81(m): 5:36am On Aug 11, 2023
YOU CAN SEE HOW THOSE ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN DUMPED THEIR PROFESSIONAL JOB FOR POLITICS, BEGIN TO JUMPED FROM ONE PARTY TO THE OTHER, AND THE CITIZEN CANNOT PROTEST FOR THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY, POOR MENTALITY IS KILLING THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN,IN A SOFT WAY
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by steyvoo: 5:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Please I have More than 10 years experience in driving, I need a driving job, please help a brother
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Jostoman: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2023
AmotekunSW:

See them. Useless Ekpa slaves.
Support Obi and LP and if them no see LP, they will go back to being Pdp slaves.
Shebi you losers said LP is not for Pdp decampees. Foolish people.

Go and tell your fellow akpu chewers that 15 a Melayes joined together have zero chance. If you love Melaye so much, go and make him Governor of your rotten state.
Calm down lagos landlord pikin.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

APC and their stupid propaganda again.

They’ve started purchasing people who are irrelevant to the scheme of things.

First of of all, these guys might not be the true chairmen of SDP, but even if they were, trust me, they will lose influence for defecting to APC.

The Igala nation is sold out to the SDP guy. Anything you see online to the contrary is propaganda and lies.

If votes count, the SDP guy will win Kogi.
You have accepted defeat as usual before the election again. If vote count, my brother vote count just forget your excuses.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by mukthar2000(m): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2023
This is part of Igala agenda that they we allow yeye bello to buy them to collect all what belong to them from the coward governor , and some days to election they will all returned back to their Party. But I believe yeye bello act the way some fake Catholic fathers was decorated to pretend to be real in ABUJA then.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Osuofia1(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2023
You lie, SDP CANNOT win Kogi. Igalas are living in deciet
Penguin2:
Lol!

First of of all, these guys might not be the true chairmen of SDP, but even if they were, trust me, they will lose influence for defecting to APC.

The Igala nation is sold out to the SDP guy. Anything you see online to the contrary is propaganda and lies.

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by 02Kebreal(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

This is just the obvious reality Bro,if votes count,Muri of SDP will emerge winner

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by IamANigerianMan: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2023
iampeterben:

Nobody will vote for APC in IGALA LAND , I don't know how some of igbira think, ODODO CANNOT WIN

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by alizma: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

You are not in that state, you don't understand the politics in that state but you are fast to regard the news from the state as propaganda.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by TIJAY01: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2023
They have collected their own share from yahaya bello, they may not vote for APC on election day but the difficult aspect for them is also that they can not canvass vote for any other party apart as well since they are already bought over by APC
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by DTaj: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2023
I have read some very simplistic analyses of the Kogi election, largely by people who do not have any knowledge about the undercurrents, beyond whatever they read in the newspapers!

APC's Ododo WILL LIKELY WIN THE ELECTION, on the following bases:

1. Yahaya Bello, the smart politician that he is, picked an Igala man, who is also the current Chairman of Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) as Ododo's running mate. The man he chose is well loved by teachers and civil servants and anyone who knows Kogi State well enough would know that the decision was a political master-stroke!

2. APC also deliberately picked someone from the Central Senatorial District, Ododo, as candidate, with a view to guaranteeing an uninterrupted 16-year tenure for that District, because should it go to Kogi East in November 2023, other two Senatorial Districts might not get near Lugard House in the next 50 years!

3. Leke Abejide, the House of Representative member representing a large chunk of Okun (Yoruba-speaking) part of Kogi State, has won his elections back-to-back on the ticket of a small party called ADC. His philanthropic gestures, including purchase of SUVs for almost ALL graded traditional rulers in his Federal Constituency, scholarships, free school buses, etc, etc had endeared him to many Kogites, especially in the Yoruba-speaking areas. He will take significant votes from Dino's so-called vote bank!

4. Every other major party picked an Igala man or woman (in Dino's case) as running mate. This would mean that this disunity among the Igala would lead to needless share of votes among the major parties, which favours APC.

5. Muritala Ajaka of SDP, an Igala man, would, ordinarily have been a formidable opponent of Ododo's APC. However, feelers out there suggest that his Igala peeple have NOT queued behind him because of the many running mates across other parties. The consensus meeting that was convened by Igala elites failed to endorse Ajaka; hence every candidate was told to go and test their popularity at the polls. This is a disadvantage to Ajaka.

6. I read the very simplistic opinion, where one Nairalander, simply allocated votes to each candidate on the basis of their local governments; hence awarding Ajaka victory!

Politicis do not go that way! In Kwara State's 2023 Governorship election, PDP's candidate, Yaman Abdullahi, LOST ALL HIS ENTIRE SENATORIAL DISTRICT, INCLUDING HIS HOME TOWN AND HOME LOCAL GOVERNMENT! His own people- from Kwara North- voted an Ilorin man, the current Governor. Politics is about negotiation and deal-making; it is not necessarily clear-cut for tribal games.

7. Yahaya Bello's decision to build a magnificent church in Government House (Lugard House) has been a game-changer regarding his hold on Kogi politics.

Only yesterday, the CAN Chairman of Kogi State, publicly held a press conference, with ALL members of Kogi CAN Executive Committee, and said that they will vote APC's Ododo, because they preferred continuity and because Yahaya Bello was not only the first Governor to build a church in Government House, a thing he accused ALL former Governors, who were Igalals, of refusing to do; he also said that it was under Yahaya Bello that Christians have had the highest number of Jerusalem pilgrims sponsored by Kogi State Government. Owing to the fact that political choices are NOT ALWAYS RATIONAL, religion takes a major place in Nigerian elections.

8. Being an off-season election, the odds favour APC's Ododo, who would ride on the back of a very tough politician, Yahaya Bello. in terms of logistics, funding, mobilization, etc. Only yesterday, ALL Zonal and Local Government chairmen of Ajaka's SDP defected to APC.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Arome14(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2023
themomentng:
...Promise to ensure Ododo's victory in November election
...Gov Bello assures new APC members of fair playing ground

https://guardian.ng/news/kogi-2023-all-zonal-chairmen-21-lg-chairmen-of-sdp-defect-to-apc/
Yahaya Bello/Apc propaganda, simple.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by 9jahotblog: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Note: everyone knows well that Muri is just deceiving himself in the November 11th governorship election in Kogi State. Muri is a yahaya bello boy and a deal has been perfected where muri and his boys has been contracted to destabilised the Pdp strongholds where the Pdp will have much voting strength, now the APC and yahaya are harvesting the Muri followers in Kogi state where Muri has foot soldiers. In this Muri and his clueless plans to create tribal conflicts and politics has been exposed in Kogi State. Thank the clueless deal has been exposed early before we enter the campaign period. Like I said the other time, the November 11th governorship poll is between incoming governor, Senator Dino Melaye and the clueless yahaya bello stooge, Ododo of APC. Pdp will surely win massively in landslide victories in the November 11th governorship poll. It’s 13/14 LG in the Pdp bag 💼.
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Thank you. I thought it was true in the first place.
It will not work for APC again

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by 9jahotblog: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2023
We'd have to let kogites know who Muri is already.

Question: How did Muri came across the billions in his possession today? And Please is Comrade Muri of SDP more qualified or too important to run for the office of Governor than Yahaya Bello's engine room, Chief Edward David Onoja?

Muri and his bunch of association of looters/supporters won't be allowed to deceive the masses with their propaganda called Igala Agenda.

Before his recent clash with Yahaya Bello which we all know the cause, Muri was the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of evil APC Party which he used that office to launder billions. Muri was helping Gov. Buni of yobe to launder billions from Yobe State Government.

He lied to kogites and Nigerians all for stomach infrastructure.

He led series of thugs in kogi to rig kogi east elections in favor of the igbiras in 2019.

Muri was so comfortable betraying kogi east for personal gains.

Comrade Muri rigged H.E Engr. Musa Wada out just to please Bello's led APC government.

Please tell Muri Karma is real.- Comrade El-Amin Ibe Aruwa speaks with full confidence

Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by winterbell: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2023
LG 65 Inch available
Very neat 6 months old
Location Rivers State
Re: Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC by OZIOGU1: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

For joke text 419 to Ikaenyan0... Igbira has 5 local government and that were APC can win, OKUN will vote for DINO , they have 7 local givernment , Igala with 9 local government will vote for MURIC SDP, APc cannot win

Just like 2019, there won't be election in igalaland on election day, na result you hear, this is the antics and game of Bello and is working well for Him, Audu son is now a minister, what does that mean?, Echocho is postrating to greet, what does that mean? My brother rest, this will be the easiest election for APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa / Payment Of Subsidy Won’t Stop Fuel Scarcity – NUPENG / PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.