Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud (17818 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by fergie001: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46xD0TTJnBg&

Oshiomhole reacts to the rumoured arranged defection of Philip Shaibu (Edo State Deputy Governor) to the APC:
What I read about somebody going to court to complain about being suspected of being impeached, I don’t know how courts adjudicate over suspicion.

But let me say this, to say that somebody wants to run to the APC, I want to say APC is not a rehabilitation centre. I can tell you that for free.

We in APC are satisfied the way we are; we are happy in opposition and we are not about to receive people who are coming because they have lost out. I want to say that there is no IDP camp in APC.

So my advice is that those who are having challenges should learn how to respect their bosses. I have always advised people that whoever you work with, be loyal.

Regardless of party divide, it is my wish for Edo to be governed in peace and harmony because the supra party to which we all belong to is the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The political parties, even the rate of camping and decamping and re-camping, shows that the only thing that is constant is Nigeria and not the political parties.

I was here and I was unable to support my deputy to succeed me, but my deputy never took me to court. And if there are people who always profit from crises, they cannot have my support.

Regardless of what anybody will say, I come from only one of the clans in my local government, it will be nice if only my clan produce the governor but I know that Nigeria doesn’t work that way, there are those sentiments that people think that at this level of our development, the thing should go round.

SOURCE

Adam Oshiomhole represents Edo North Senatorial Zone in the red chamber.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by TemplarLandry: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
cool Shoutout to Osho Baba. ✌✌
I love how he kept rooting for Keyamo during the ministerial screening at the Red Chamber.

I dedicate “E Choke” by Wande Coal (WC) to His Excellency, Senator Adams Oshiomole. Great jam!

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Ikaeniyan0: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oshiomole finish shuaibu in the video cheesy shuaibu took the battle between obaseki and oshobaba very personal. It was as if he had a fight with oshobaba before. He could have supported his boss without attacking oshobaba, oshobaba had no issue with him but his boss.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by seunmsg(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shuaibu is now an internally displaced politician. He should never be accepted in APC. Edo no be Lagos, APC no be PDP/LP.

Anyway, he can head to LP. Those ones are looking for all kinds of renegades and turncoats to join them even if it’s a day to primary election 🤣.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Racoon(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Of course beleaguered IPDs are not the priority of the APC simply because it have long become that safe haven where the putridly corrupt Nigerian politicians go to find shelter and refuge.

5 Likes

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Penguin2: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
It’s the turn of Edo Central.

Philip Shuaibu should respect himself and wait for the turn of Edo North.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Racoon(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Shuaibu is now an internally displaced politician. He should never be accepted in APC.

Anyway, he can head to LP. Those ones are looking for all kinds of renegades to join them even if it’s a day to primary election 🤣.
Meanwhile "The choice of Dr. Ganduje by the APC as its National Chairman, in spite of the stinking corruption and bribery allegations against him in the public domain, further confirms that the APC is a cesspit of corruption and a haven for thieves, bribe takers and treasury looters.

By appointing Ganduje, notoriously referred to as “Gandola” by Nigerians over the infamous video of him barefacedly stuffing his gown with US Dollar notes as bribe allegedly from a contractor, while serving as Governor of Kano State, further validates that the APC is a putrid Party of embezzlers and charlatans.

It also underscores APC’s impunity and insensitivity to the demands of honesty, integrity and moral rectitude required of public office holders."

Ganduje’s Emergence As National Chairman Has Confirmed APC As Haven For Bribe Takers And Treasury Looters – PDP

https://onlinenigeria.com/stories/345656-gandujes-emergence-as-national-chairman-has-confirmed-apc-as-haven-for-bribe-takers-and-treasury-looters-pdp.html

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by madridguy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin

49 Likes

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Ikaeniyan0: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Racoon:
Of course beleaguered IPDs are not the priority of the APC simply because it have long become that safe haven where the putridly corrupt Nigerian politicians goes to find shelter and refuge.
Edo APC will not accept shuaibu.

Edo no be Lagos.

31 Likes

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Arapmoi22: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Shuaibu is now an internally displaced politician. He should never be accepted in APC.

Anyway, he can head to LP. Those ones are looking for all kinds of renegades to join them even if it’s a day to primary election 🤣.

You are lenient bro.

They are looking for renegades after Primary or elections.
They don't believe in anything called rules o.

Did peter tell PEPC that he scored 10 million votes to win Presidential erections?
We don't know his scores, yet he said he won.
Drunkards.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Klington: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Party of th!eves, cr!m!nals, l00ters and irresponsible rogues.

1 Like

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Administration1: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rotten and decaying politicians, kindly allow this country breathe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Yercum: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Okay
Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by FreeStuffsNG: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
fergie001:

Oshiomhole reacts to the rumoured arranged defection of Philip Shaibu (Edo State Deputy Governor) to the APC:

SOURCE

He just called Shaibu refugee grin Check my signature for free stuffs!

57 Likes

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by RingRoadMafia: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Badguy77(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nonsense people
Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by KanwuliaExtra: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
APC= IDC of CRIMINALS!
Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by AmotekunSW: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
This dirty fool joined Obaseki to burn all bridges.
Let Shuaibu join that party where Kanu's mad dogs are dominant.
That's the only place that will receive a cursed mistake like him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by durubennie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please join our real estate whatsapp group chat. Ph only
https:///F2lyR2hc8gN1SElftM6y7m
Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Throwback: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oshiomhole has learnt to avoid ingrates without character or integrity.

57 Likes

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Iseoluwani: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oshiomole carry shiabu handicapp

Abeg my people, do me a favor
Just vote Mount Zion all through .
Pls friends vote my team Mount Zion from top to bottom

https://forms.gle/6ikrofh6vPgixJFJ8

Pls remember to vote for MOUNT ZION AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Tnks

1 Like

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by highchief1: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Obaseki is a confused man but I think this filip is a crook.

2 Likes

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thats a very insensitive statement to those unfortunate to be in IDP camps. Nigerian politicians are so heartless and uncouth

8 Likes

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by MrPRevailer(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
reallly
Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by onuman: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Because APC stole presidential election in 2019 and in 2015, that's why Oshiomhole is able to make this gra gra now with APC.

Fact is that Mahmood Yakubu rejected the existence of
INEC SERVER in 2019 and used his own fraudulent method to REAPPOINT president Buhari for 2nd term after Nigeria's voters rejected APC in the polls.
In 2023, Mahmood Yakubu APPOINTED Tinubu as president-elect after disabling the INEC system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Iseoluwani: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pls friends vote my team Mount Zion from top to bottom

https://forms.gle/6ikrofh6vPgixJFJ8

Pls remember to vote for MOUNT ZION AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Tnks
grin

1 Like

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Obaseki the most handsome baboon who's well known for his numerous betrayals shocked

I keep on wondering why Edo state keep on releasing Ugly scarecrows as governors when they are well known for having the most finest bannies in the country after the Igbos?

Who do dem slawormir this thing don die tay tay.

1 Like

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by bennybuhari: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shaibu don suffer

1 Like

Re: There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud by theophorus(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oshiomole support you to do Gov or but you decide to destroy him political career.

Wike support you against Oshiomole but after winning you decided to destroy Wike and PDP.

Shaibu loyal to you but you don begin dey show pepper.

Edo people give first 4yrs, but na MoU you use am dey sign.

Edo people give you another 4yrs, na Streetlight wen no light anything you use am do.

Well, after your Gov or wahala na Wahala Promax you go enter cause your enemies don too plenty.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Bomber Arrested In Abuja / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.