Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Share Your Hyundai Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your Hyundai Experience (1037 Views)

Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience / LASTMA: Share Your Lastma Experience Here. / Road Rage: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Hyundai Experience by Covid: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
How expensive are the spare parts of Hyundai, especially the 2011 Hyundai Elantra?

How is the fuel consumption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Hyundai Experience by Harmonize234: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
I think it’s also a good car with very reasonable fuel economy. I know someone who uses a 2012 same color as d picture u used, he enjoys his ride.
I see lots of them Hyundai’s on the road, looks good and reliable.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Hyundai Experience by Kizyte(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Harmonize234:
I think it’s also a good car with very reasonable fuel economy. I know someone who uses a 2012 same color as d picture u used, he enjoys his ride.
I see lots of them Hyundai’s on the road, looks good and reliable.
Yes, it's becoming a better alternative to Toyota Corolla in terms of fuel economy, but I'm not sure about the cost of it's spare parts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Hyundai Experience by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
I prefer them to corollas,handles better with their soft steering and cool interior

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Hyundai Experience by Covid: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I prefer them to corollas,handles better with their soft steering and cool interior
How expensive are it's spare parts compared to Toyota Corolla?
Re: Share Your Hyundai Experience by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Covid:
How expensive are it's spare parts compared to Toyota Corolla?
seriously,I just know about the accent,its cheap to maintain.My boss owns one and I used it for his errands.2015 model accent.very sweet to drive Everyhing soft for the car.even the shocks very soft.good handling.when the company wanted to give him a corolla and take the accent,he declined.
Re: Share Your Hyundai Experience by Covid: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
seriously,I just know about the accent,its cheap to maintain.My boss owns one and I used it for his errands.2015 model accent.very sweet to drive Everyhing soft for the car.even the shocks very soft.good handling.when the company wanted to give him a corolla and take the accent,he declined.
Nice input! Thanks bro!
Re: Share Your Hyundai Experience by gsparks01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
using this for about 3 weeks now. I've not seen anything outrageous about the parts' price though i've not had to change a lot. regarding the fuel economy, I think my expectations are too high but it hasn't impressed me much; on average I use 15k fuel every week and I don't really go out much, though both the catalysts on this one have been removed. I worked on the leaking exhaust on Saturday so let's see if there will be improvement there 🤞

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Pls Need Advice On 2006 Audi A6 Allroad / Photos: Ground Opens In Chicago...swallows Three Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.