Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

"All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos (50408 Views)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Shikini: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yes oo
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Dottormentor: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
A won Alainikanse wonyi should know better before now.
Clowns
001Lagos:
Abuja Obidients erects a massive billboard with "All eyes on the judiciary boldly written on it

Abuja residents erect massive billboards to remind the election petition tribunal that Nigerians got there eyes on them as the date for final judgement of the presidential election draws near.

https://twitter.com/BENM2024/status/1689336563254108162?t=Aw59QJBjMBizZSns9BOckQ&s=19
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Cry cry baby boy. U nid biscuit?
Levels1:

You will never reach my Age in life
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Emola12(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Waste of resources!

Billboard that should have been used to advertise condoms!

People just be hoping for the impossible!
hope you dey go NIGER go fight oniranu tribalism bigots
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Cry cry baby boy. U nid biscuit?

You won't reach my Age in life
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by stacyadams: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
egoldman:
Since Igbos have never been President, have your life been better?

This is how they deceived you lot in Lagos and other southwest states during the election that Igbos were out to take Lagos from you, as a result you foolishly voted according to your tribe, party and religion instead of competence.

Today them never leave you?
...them never leave am him dey buy fuel 200 per litre fill gas 150 naira per kg grin
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by olat70(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
The Obidients did more than this before and during election,after all dem lule
No amount of their intimidation and blackmail will sway judgement in their favour
Headless people don't even bother how strong is their petition in court but they just want the judges to give judgement in their favour-- terrible illetrates.
Get handy your BP drugs or else you die from the heart attack of the coming judgement.
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Do i add sweets to d biscuit?
Levels1:

You won't reach my Age in life
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Shikini: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yes o
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Do i add sweets to d biscuit?

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Shomo age mi? Ozour
Levels1:

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Ifogift007: 3:38am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Useless third position doing the most. Delusional
Says someone who borrowed money to buy fuel today....
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Shomo age mi? Ozour

You will never reach my Age
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Ur free opera mb go soon finish early🤣
Levels1:

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Exceed15: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Waste of resources!

Billboard that should have been used to advertise condoms!

People just be hoping for the impossible!

Are u aware pms will soon be N750 per liter? Una suffering never start
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Ur free opera mb go soon finish early🤣

You won't reach my Age
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Age of hunger, joblessness and depression 🤣.
Levels1:

You won't reach my Age
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Age of hunger, joblessness and depression 🤣.

You will never reach my Age in life Amen.
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
As u dey so na life?
Levels1:

You will never reach my Age in life Amen.
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Felaincarnated:
As u dey so na life?

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Bukola94: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
vannessa7:

Despite the fact that almost every ibo in Nigeria collected PVC card, they also came massively from diaspora to vote while we Yorubas and Hausas had voters apathy, Tinubu still won and it's logical because you only reap what you sow, while Peter Obi was busy chasing hausas from Anambra and hating other religion Tinubu was building people no matter where you come from, while Peter Obi was busy governing a whole state without appointing any local government chairman for eight years Tinubu was busy creating even more local government headquarters employing graduates and feeding families thereby, while Peter Obi was busy holding on to teachers and doctors salary Tinubu was busy building millennium schools and offering free healthcare in Lagos.
If there is a rerun now, I'm sure those that had voters apathy in south west and north will vote magine what the results will look like, every Yoruba and other Nigerians already know that subsidy removal is a necessity and all the candidate said they would remove it, and many gen z that were deceived to vote for LP are now wiser.

How can a Muslim and Hausa hating candidate expect Hausas to vote for him not to talk of his dismal performance as a governor for eight good years in Anambra of which the record is there for all to see.
Tinubu may not seem friendly right now but I'm sure Nigeria will be better for it in the long run, this was exactly how he started when he became Lagos state governor.
A thousand likes for our lady V. God go bless you . Happy weekend to u

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Bukola94: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dottormentor:
A won Alainikanse wonyi should know better before now.
Clowns
Please what is the date for the final judgement ? Thanks
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fvck ur miserable age
Levels1:

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Fvck ur miserable age

You won't reach my Age
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Bukola94: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
stacyadams:
...them never leave am him dey buy fuel 200 per litre fill gas 150 naira per kg grin
Base on what did you too foolishly voted? So Obi is the only competent in the whole of your region, PMB will never be competent for u,Alhaji Atiku is not competent, Wike, Prof, others candidate according to u are not competent ? BAT is not, right ? Wail till the end,I will complain for any govt. that didn't meet up to/poor policies, even some of your people said Obi 8years has governor was average. To the extent of dealing blow on teachers, doctors and not appointing chairmen. I will never deny Obi on infrastructure because I visited Anambra and saw some good work the governor before him did & the one Obi continues and the ones Obi did better. Your comment is bias,there is no bias in my comment. Find & underlines any u see in mine?
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by stacyadams: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bukola94:
Base on what did you too foolishly voted? So Obi is the only competent in the whole of your region, PMB will never be competent for u,Alhaji Atiku is not competent, Wike, Prof, others candidate according to u are not competent ? BAT is not, right ? Wail till the end,I will complain for any govt. that didn't meet up to/poor policies, even some of your people said Obi 8years has governor was average. To the extent of dealing blow on teachers, doctors and not appointing chairmen. I will never deny Obi on infrastructure because I visited Anambra and saw some good work the governor before him did & the one Obi continues and the ones Obi did better. Your comment is bias,there is no bias in my comment. Find & underlines any u see in mine?

All these long epistle..
Continue buying your fuel @ 200 grin
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by vannessa7(f): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bukola94:
A thousand likes for our lady V. God go bless you . Happy weekend to u

Lol🤣🤣, thanks a lot, amen, and you too, happy Sunday
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Bukola94: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
stacyadams:

All these long epistle..
Continue buying your fuel @ 200 grin
Short epistle man... continue buying your fuel that North /9ja government drill @your backyard @600, it is biting many for 9ja... Didn't Obi said he will remove subsidy too? Yes! I am not happy with that,but... u people wail too much & I and my people too go complain too much, call me Mr complainant,I don't care,but if you call my tribe coward,u are the biggest coward & fraud and big loser. Stop lying on what Abacha didn't say, as for what I.B.B said, he is evil and your tribe & him can go to hell. Kip wailing, FYI Hausa/Fulani will still rule you,South or Ijaw&minorities will rule you. The Yoruba that you are bitter,hating and calling cowards are the KEY to Igbo becoming president with the support of the north (Hausas&Fulani). Your evils intention on Yoruba or Tinubi will make you to blow your chances, keep blowing your chances and you will know that God is Almighty, He pass all your tribe and all your generation to come. Your evils plans will never work by the grace of God & anything that you believe in that God created. We and your tribe go chop breakfast, we go know who go chop better breakfast and the one that we chop the bad ones. To shock you, my dad marry your woman. And the Igbo wife is performing for him in area, for you to know that I don't care if your people blew up your chances, Atiku and Obi are gooners. Please don't rest & wail
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by stacyadams: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bukola94:
Short epistle man... continue buying your fuel that North /9ja government drill @your backyard @600, it is biting many for 9ja... Didn't Obi said he will remove subsidy too? Yes! I am not happy with that,but... u people wail too much & I and my people too go complain too much, call me Mr complainant,I don't care,but if you call my tribe coward,u are the biggest coward & fraud and big loser. Stop lying on what Abacha didn't say, as for what I.B.B said, he is evil and your tribe & him can go to hell. Kip wailing, FYI Hausa/Fulani will still rule you,South or Ijaw&minorities will rule you. The Yoruba that you are bitter,hating and calling cowards are the KEY to Igbo becoming president with the support of the north (Hausas&Fulani). Your evils intention on Yoruba or Tinubi will make you to blow your chances, keep blowing your chances and you will know that God is Almighty, He pass all your tribe and all your generation to come. Your evils plans will never work by the grace of God & anything that you believe in that God created. We and your tribe go chop breakfast, we go know who go chop better breakfast and the one that we chop the bad ones. To shock you, my dad marry your woman. And the Igbo wife is performing for him in area, for you to know that I don't care if your people blew up your chances, Atiku and Obi are gooners. Please don't rest & wail

grin cheesy. Another long written trash . continue buying ur 200;naira fuel
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Bukola94: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
stacyadams:

grin cheesy. Another long written trash . continue buying ur 200;naira fuel
mr thrasher,contine buying fuel for 600Naira.God go punish evils doers and those that wish this nation to fall,God go punish anyone with bad intentions. Peace!
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by stacyadams: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bukola94:
mr thrasher,contine buying fuel for 600Naira.God go punish evils doers and those that wish this nation to fall,God go punish anyone with bad intentions. Peace!

You have reduced writing long trash grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.