Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

“Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette (2803 Views)

2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot / UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by SenatePresdo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is not news, the Chicago university transgendered is a known drug lord.

2 Likes

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by adebayo987: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by sirchim(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
THIEFNIBU Baban barawoo, ba shi de wayo. THIEFNIBU Father of thieves, him no get sense.

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients sef...

Na Obidients tell the MP wetin to talk, that Ebola na bagman for drug mafia

2 Likes

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Spyy1993: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
THE WORLD ARE WATCHING NIGERIA JUDICIARY 🙄🙄🙄🙄🌍🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by paramakina202: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients sef...

No shame and no dignity like your master Ebola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Oghighirhighi: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Not to worry Mr George. Tinubu will definitely be hanged in the gallows. This is a promise I know shall come to pass.
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Mrfixiit: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
When will the Igbos learn politics?
Is the British man Igbo ? Stop being a nuisance
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Penguin2: 1:49am On Aug 11, 2023
adebayo987:
if you don't like it, go to court grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
We are in court.

I hope you will still laugh when the judgment of the court comes out.
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Why are all the people smearing our president known Russian propagandists?

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Na Obidients tell the MP wetin to talk, that Ebola na bagman for drug mafia
inferiority complex will not finish you people. Once you see a white man you quickly wrap chain around your neck. George Galloway is a known Russian propagandists who even work for Russian state propaganda television

3 Likes

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Emetex22(m): 2:26am On Aug 11, 2023
TimeMachine2:
The earliest time any ibo man can become President is 2053, so I understand why the hysteria. Don't worry, you still have 30 years of wailing to do.
Igbos don't need presidency to dominate, aren't we already 😆 😂 😅, at this rate, you and your kind will be used as lab rat or guinea pig by 2053, humanity would have advanced way bove you, keep hating, ewedu gobbler, go scratch ur booty
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Your British so your opinion doesn’t matter
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by plaindealer: 3:06am On Aug 11, 2023
White man insult and abuse you and your country and you run to NL to celebrate your idiocy and foolishness.

Kolomental sit at home slaves.

Una no dey disappoint

. grin

2 Likes

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Psalmistproject:
There's really nothing good in tinubu apart from occupying space as an existing matter.

He's not fine,
He's a criminal,
He lacks credibility,
He's old,
He's mentally and physically weak
And so on.....
You that is fine young mentally & physically fit what is good about you? Nothing at all except hatred

2 Likes

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by merit455(m): 6:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients sef...
Na obidient talk am?
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients sef...

George Galloway is now an Obidient?
No wonder you're Okoro hausa
Ezi gutter
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2023
TimeMachine2:

I know how hurtful this might sound but you ibos simply cannot rule this country.
Says a man who likes telling lies!

You're a liar!
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Racoon(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2023
The world knows the solemn truth no matter the white washing Tinubu’s zombies are employing back home.
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Psalmistproject: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You that is fine young mentally & physically fit what is good about you? Nothing at all except hatred

At least I didn't steal your future, and I'm not about commit genocide in the name of protecting French interests.
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2023
Psalmistproject:

At least I didn't steal your future, and I'm not about commit genocide in the name of protecting French interests.
You can never steal my future because you don't have and you don't know the value of it. Let Bola Ahmed Tinubu breathe

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by tochez24(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
TimeMachine2:
The earliest time any ibo man can become President is 2053, so I understand why the hysteria. Don't worry, you still have 30 years of wailing to do.

So this is your concern, instead of fighting for a better candidate for all Nigerians!!!!

See Let me tell you.... In this life, it's always about the rich and the poor. The rich Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo politicians in the Senate and house of rep are all sharing our money with agape love, abi you follow them dey get wardrobe or travel allowance🥺

It's always about the poor and the rich, but poor masses is only where the division and hatred lies. The rich Yoruba leader doesn't give a Bleep about you a broke yoruba man, he only cares about his fellow billionaires. That's why he doubles their salaries and allowances the moment he got into office.

Do you think an igbo governor cares about baifra, or presidency? He doesn't, all he wants after his tenure is to get himself a ministry position, senatory seat or a FG appointment to continue taking his share!!! That's what every Nigerian politician wants.... To always be on the national table!!! I have never seen them fight in Senate house over tribe or religion. They share our money well and they all go home yet you broke cunts will come online to talk about tribe and Religion🥺🥺🥺

What do you broke yourba, hause and igbo masses got Subsidy removal, dollar increase and inflation😞

Oga please tell me, are you buying fuel for 184? While others buy for 620? What have you gained in this administration as a Yoruba man?

I genuinely think it's time for Poor Nigerians to start reasoning with their brains!!!!!

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Hipsy93: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2023
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has directed its forces to be on standby after the military junta refused to hand over to the deposed president Mohamed Bazoum.

The order was issued as a result of the resolution that was passed at the Extraordinary Meeting of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) that took place on Thursday in Abuja.

CLICK HERE To See The Dangerous Things Coupists Plan To Do: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Clickairtravels: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2023
The man said he "just discovered" meaning he just inquired from men in authority inside US government and they confirmed the authenticity of the said rumors. Now it's no more a rumor but confirmed FACT, for a formal MP to come up with such strong worded criticism.
THe bagman defenders on here should repent and stop being miserable robots. Cos u guys are not considered at all or tell me how much in prayers did u lot receive in your mail account?

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Abrahamweb(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
TimeMachine2:
This is the type of nonsense that brought Nigeria to this level.
You are not criticizing his abilities/competence but his Language.
Who do us like this.
I voted for Obi I'm not Igbo or related to any Igbo,I voted for him because among the 3 top candidate,he's the best of 3 evils.
I don't trust him completely because he's a politician but his competence may help Nigeria, myself included.
Let's leave all this my people/person and focus on a leader that has a little competence to help us.
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by aderadio1: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by Longinyamapucci(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Enough of this insult on Tinubu, he is now the president.

1 Like

Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by hammerT: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
EBOLA WANT TO KILL NIGERIANS.
Re: “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette by SouthSouth1914: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
festacman:
As at today in Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the official President of Nigeria and as we speak his policies are affecting all Nigerians. As far he remains alive and well and he isn't removed by court or impeached by NASS, he will remain the president for the next 4 years. It doesn't matter what anybody says.
#Reality

It’s always like that! The rhetoric goes on..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Backward? / Does America Earn The Right To Police The World? Is it a Divine Duty? / Call It Almajiri Republic Or Whatever, It Will Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.