Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers (29093 Views)

Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / 300L FUTO Student Goes Missing 15 Minutes After Calling His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Discountsempai: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Missing girls sometimes are found alive..... But missing boys always found dead.

May his soul rest in peace....

Some missing boys are found alive, and some girls are found dead....
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by IbnB: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2023
Smitaro100:
May his soul rip..

By d way why was dat lady saying bring back ekene " dick" instead of ekene "dike" ? Or there something else she's not telling us. undecided

Dick is a very popular surname in those parts
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Originalsly: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2023
post=125029850:

Oh My God, What A Terrible Bad News ooooo

Don't Forget, Bring This Bad News

How old are you?

No moderator can be so foolish to allow another forum to be posting on this one. Oloshos everywhere.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Smitaro100(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
IbnB:

Dick is a very popular surname in those parts

Lol.. na you know o
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Neddstark: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
If this happened in the USA, it will be a national issue. But qs it happened in Nigeria, story will be forgotten.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by callmevirus(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2023
RIP lad
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Skillsnigeria: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by zoeymikey(f): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2023
post=125029847:
A 15-Year-Old Boy, Ekene Dike, who was reported missing in Rivers State has been found dead, Reports.

The Teenager, who lived in Mile 2, Diobu, Port Harcourt, was reported missing to the police by his parents on August 7, 2023.

A Boat driver found his corpse floating in a river around Mgbuodohia village in Rumuolumeni community, Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Grace Iringe-Koko, who confirmed the incident, said the remains of the boy have been buried by his parents.

See Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
and bad news is like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by johnkeni(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2023
That's my brother.
We are both related.
Rest On Brother.

quote author= post=125029847]A 15-Year-Old Boy, Ekene Dike, who was reported missing in Rivers State has been found dead, Reports.

The Teenager, who lived in Mile 2, Diobu, Port Harcourt, was reported missing to the police by his parents on August 7, 2023.

A Boat driver found his corpse floating in a river around Mgbuodohia village in Rumuolumeni community, Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Grace Iringe-Koko, who confirmed the incident, said the remains of the boy have been buried by his parents.

See Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:[/quote]
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by saintbillion(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2023
IbnB:

With body parts missing for sure
Can't u read well? He said Rivers State and not the other of the country like Ondo, Ogun. LAGOS, EKITI, etc etc. If na the other part u for expect missing body parts
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by NaijaCover(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Kenmatt:
!
!!
!!!

How many times did I call you?

Na Where, Dey Work, Na Only There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop

1 Like

Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by winterbell: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Tv for sale
LG 65 inch
Location rivers state.
300k slightly negotiable
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Dbarrzx: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Found by a boat driver in the the river? How did he get into waters, what and who could be responsible?? Million questions that may never get an answer!!! Life is just walking shit!
Play me Unity by Alan Walker
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by crisubanijunior(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2023
The sad thing about these kind issues is that even the police cannot conduct a proper investigation for the public to know what actually went wrong
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by IbnB: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2023
Smitaro100:

Lol.. na you know o

No, seriously. Ask from Kalabari peeps if you know some of them
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Josephkabila12: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Mgbuodohia is at eagle island UST back gate.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Smitaro100(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=IbnB post=125034001]

No, seriously. Ask from Kalabari peeps if you know some of them[/quote

cheesy
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Firstcitizen: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
I thought you men always say missing girls are in a nearby brothel or their boyfriend’s house, So why are you still complaining

Even a missing toddler that’s not even up to 10 years old you morons would still say she’s in her boyfriend’s house. Fools everywhere!!

Bunch of sickos!!! Shame on all of you!!

It is not a bad idea to seek help for mental illness going by the deep and unnecessary pain you just exhibited by this comment. Not saying you are wrong but the delivery of the message shows all signs of mental illness.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by crismark(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Check HKs?

Small boys of these days no wan learn work, na HK be their skill acquisition center
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by harmargedon: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Missing girls sometimes are found alive..... But missing boys always found dead.

May his soul rest in peace....
Girls go to friends place, or run away from house, but boys do dare Devil stuff.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Hopebringer: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
I thought you men always say missing girls are in a nearby brothel or their boyfriend’s house, So why are you still complaining

Even a missing toddler that’s not even up to 10 years old you morons would still say she’s in her boyfriend’s house. Fools everywhere!!

This ENP is always bitter
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Bukola94: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

By "you morons" I guess you're referring to your useless father and good for nothing brothers....
that is too harsh on her, u may have younger ones like her at home, she may be older than you & abusing someone wife like that. Both of u should respect yourself
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Bukola94: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Padipadi:
Probably drowned. Rip young chap
Maybe
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Babastrong(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=pretydiva post=125029963]Oh no.. This is so heartbreaking cry. What could have went wrong?? [death
is
unfathomable]
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Chetas81(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
😭 sorry dear, may the evil perpetuators be brought to book. Humans have become very wicked.
you mean the holy book
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by RosyIsBlessed: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Missing girls sometimes are found alive..... But missing boys always found dead...

Una sef. Must you attach gender to everything
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by JASONjnr(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Una sef. Must you attach gender to everything

Must you quote to spill your emotional sentiments?
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by RosyIsBlessed: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I Must comment to spill my emotional sentiments, Instead of sympathizing with the situation.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by JASONjnr(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
I'm truly sorry for quoting you out of my foolishness.

Have a nice day.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by RosyIsBlessed: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I need sense in my life, truly.
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by Xylon: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

All you could do is bring your toxicity and hate on a thread of a 15 year old boy that was found dead in a river. Like, who did this to you? Person wey mess with your feelings do you strong, Ajehh!!! Better find a way to heal, before that darkness consumes you. undecided undecided
Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by johnkeni(m): 4:54am On Aug 12, 2023
You are stupid to say this about my brother.
You are sick

Jennyclay:

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Were Blocked From Escaping After Vicious Mob Attack - Nigerians In India / Vandals Caught In A Girl's Secondary School In Rivers State (Photos) / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.