Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic (1908 Views)

Burkina Faso Has Zero Tanks....?? / Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola / Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Brek: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
what does a gullible person have to feed another gullible person if not a concoction of gullible mixtures.ipob and esn in your southeast are killing who if not their brothers and sisters.boko haram in the north are killing who?.continue to feed your people and deform them,it is for the good of this country that somepeople intentionally decided to be miserable.
Literally no source for IPOB and ESN killing their own brothers
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by kokoA(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Stoplying:

Is ECOWAS a country ?
Who is the president of ECOWAS ?
Which army will provide the bulk of ECOWAS soldiers ?
Did tinubu object to war with Niger? Or was he one of the people in ECOWAS pushing for it ?
Is tinubu a pedestrian in ECOWAS or is he the president (the driver) of ECOWAS ?
"It is not Nigeria/tinubu, it is ECOWAS" is not an intelligent strategy to evade responsibility on behalf of tinubu. Everybody can see clearly, the usual Yoruba alternate reality won't affect people's thinking.
What's my business with Tinubu, I only tried to correct you. ECOWAS forces under the name "ECOMOG" undertakes such mission, how is that Nigeria army? Can Nigeria alone choose to go to war without the backing of ECOWAS? You guys are making it look like Nigeria president can just wake up one day and say let's go to war..
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Dvdpity: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2023
kokoA:
Dis one get sense so? How is ECOWAS now Nigeria?
You know that you are stupid? Which country soldiers and logistics form 50-60% of so called ECOWAS army?

It's just like saying. NATO is not USA army.
USA is the jugular vein of NATO. They order what NATO will or will not do. This is why they are not willing to fight Russia. Because Russia will go to the jugular vein straight.

The same with ECOWAS. And it's from the Nigerian territories that so called ECOWAS forces will invade a sovereign country that has no humanitarian crisis to create humanitarian crisis that will destroy northern Nigeria.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Brek: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are nothing but a dingbat, u know I have always told u

It’s obvious u don’t know anything about war, u haven’t seen brothers at war before right?

So u drop your gun at war cos he’s your brother n he shoots u abi?

It’s like stupidity is personally engraved in your dna from that region
You're an illiterate fool name the countries in Africa that will gladly go to war with eachother.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Thislifesef: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Stoplying:

The war will teach you, I don't need to. And I don't have time to waste on you.
Even ipob idiots have understood that siding with Niger republic is the way to gain support from northern Nigeria.
Good bye kid.
grin grin
Wow, Mr teacher but you couldn't tell me how Nigeria soldiers will defect to Nigerien army and start being offensive against Nigeria.
Wahala, Nigeria army will speak hausa with the Niger army and they will start eating tuwo together forgetting that they were supposed to be fighting war.

Let me educate you a little, kid.
Nigeria is not at war with Niger, ecowas is.
In the event of war, its not only Nigeria that will be sending troops but the troops is a collective of soldiers from the west African states and its allies.
In the event of war, how sure are you that the northerners in the Nigeria army composition will even be up to 50 percent?

Why are there northerners among the soldiers fighting insurgency in Northern Nigeria or you also think the insurgents are lesser brothers to them than people from Niger?
Why are there igbo soldiers fighting against UGM in the east or don't you also think they will stop the fight and start eating ofe nsala with UGM?

Kids.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Stoplying: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2023
kokoA:
What's my business with Tinubu, I only tried to correct you. ECOWAS forces under the name "ECOMOG" undertakes such mission, how is that Nigeria army? Can Nigeria alone choose to go to war without the backing of ECOWAS? You guys are making it look like Nigeria president can just wake up one day and say let's go to war..
When a gang comprising of 5 handicapped midgets and one boxing champ named Mike Tyson rapes an other midget, nobody will buy the claim that "it is not Mike Tyson, it is the gang".
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Dvdpity: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2023
kokoA:
Do you think that ECOWAS will attack Nigeria if a coup happened in Nigeria?

Your guess is good as mine, no west African country will dare invade Nigeria. No matter what.
So if ECOWAS of nigeria, Benin Republic Senegal, Ivory coast invade Niger Republic. Then they are going to fight ECOWAS of Niger Republic, Guinea, Burkina Faso and Mali. Maybe Algeria too.

And you know that nigeria invaded a sovereign country causing human disaster.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Sharpsharp00123: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Brek:

You're an illiterate fool name the countries in Africa that will gladly go to war with eachother.
chinedu, ipob are killing igbos, boko haram are killing northerners, Russia killing Ukraine

So your Igbo did not tell u that anything can happen in war

I don’t know y it keeps changing flat…head to igbo
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by bdon12: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:
I laugh when I hear Nigerians talk about how the Nigerian Army will overrun Niger's Army. People who talk this way dont know that "one Nigeria" is non existent and will play out within the Nigerian Army

Much of South Niger is Hausa land, with a considerable portion of Fulanis. 56% of Niger Republic's population are Hausas, 7% are Fulanis, 6% are Kanuri's.

Do you really think that a Nigerian Hausa Soldier will go to Niger to kill his own brother? You think a Fulani or Kanuri will kill his own people? The Nigerian Army is still dominated by Northerners, most of them having links to Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri

Let tell you something, as far as Nigeria and Niger goes, the Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri consider both as mere colonial creations, and the borders mean nothing. If you think that you can send any Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri man to go and kill his own brother in the name of colonial creations, Nigeria and Niger, forget it. Its never going to happen. Thats when you will know how worthless 'one Nigeria' truly is.

Had Niger Republic been Igbo land, the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Soldier would have been too happy to invade and fight for Nigeria

But since Niger Republic is Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri land, have no expectation of these people going there to kill their own brothers, it will never happen

Infact, they may even join the Niger Republic Army to fight the rest of Nigeria
U are talking rubbish,d soldiers are not there for d people,bt coup plotters.If ukraine n russia can be at war then why not kanuri
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by DesChyko: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2023
matrixme:
Hope you know there are over 200 tribes in the armed forces and everyone is equally represented?

Interesting.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by adem30: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2023
helinues:
So many educated illiterates everywhere.

Is Nigeria and Niger having any personal issue that the both have to go to war?

Some of una education is just useless
Wasted education indeed Bro. No knowledge
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Brek: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
chinedu, ipob are killing igbos, boko haram are killing northerners, Russia killing Ukraine

So your Igbo did not tell u that anything can happen in war

I don’t know y it keeps changing flat…head to igbo
First of all never in time in history where has there been Russians being friends with Ukrainians THEY ARE NOT BROTHERS AT ALL
Second of all there is no actual proof of IPOB killing igbos just some useless propaganda
Third of all bokoharam is a terrorist organisation and even the north hesitated to confront them in the first place
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by ebufa: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:
I laugh when I hear Nigerians talk about how the Nigerian Army will overrun Niger's Army. People who talk this way dont know that "one Nigeria" is non existent and will play out within the Nigerian Army

Much of South Niger is Hausa land, with a considerable portion of Fulanis. 56% of Niger Republic's population are Hausas, 7% are Fulanis, 6% are Kanuri's.

Do you really think that a Nigerian Hausa Soldier will go to Niger to kill his own brother? You think a Fulani or Kanuri will kill his own people? The Nigerian Army is still dominated by Northerners, most of them having links to Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri

Let tell you something, as far as Nigeria and Niger goes, the Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri consider both as mere colonial creations, and the borders mean nothing. If you think that you can send any Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri man to go and kill his own brother in the name of colonial creations, Nigeria and Niger, forget it. Its never going to happen. Thats when you will know how worthless 'one Nigeria' truly is.

Had Niger Republic been Igbo land, the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Soldier would have been too happy to invade and fight for Nigeria

But since Niger Republic is Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri land, have no expectation of these people going there to kill their own brothers, it will never happen

Someone should tell Tinubu that he cannot rig out the filial relationship between arewa Nigeria and arewa Niger!
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Dibodibo(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2023
But an Igbo man can kill his brother for not sitting at home abi?
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Minjim: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2023
DrGoodman:
Valid points.

There's no validity in that point. Most BH are Nigerian (Hausas) and our soldiers kill them.

Most Igbos ( UGM) are igbos and they are constantly killing igbos.

So what's the point?

Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by sreamsense: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:
I laugh when I hear Nigerians talk about how the Nigerian Army will overrun Niger's Army. People who talk this way dont know that "one Nigeria" is non existent and will play out within the Nigerian Army...

See him serious as if he cares about Nigeria. You better face your Ipob/esn matters. Ekpa is scampering for survival since kanu announcement of end of sit-at-home to food out of Ekpa and people like you that he pays stipend as Ekpa's online aid to support Igbos killing Igbos. Leave Nigeria matter, face your Ipob/esn matters; Nigeria will sort herself out as the giant of africa
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Jomonix: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

I agree with you 100%
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by PointB: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2023
I don't really support this war, but if they fight, it will solve a lot of problems in Nigeria, especially the issue of herdsmen.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Blazebond(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Zero sense for your brain.

gidgiddy:

Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by DrGoodman: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Minjim:

There's no validity in that point. Most BH are Nigerian (Hausas) and our soldiers kill them.

Most Igbos ( UGM) are igbos and they are constantly killing igbos.

So what's the point?

Bokoharam killings by army? = Audio
Ugm being Igbo? = Who then is Asari
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Usmanovic95(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Any one who has a contrary should ask him or herself why former president buhari is always concerned about happenings in Niger republic and feel more at home there.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by KGBKremlin: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Senator shettima will soon take over
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by KGBKremlin: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2023
matrixme:
Most of you talk as if you're primary school children. You could be one anyway, on the internet, anything is possible. When ECOWAS decides to invade Niger, they are not going to send only Nigerian soldiers. It's going to be a mix of participating countries spread equally, so not exactly an Hausa/Fulani choice. Besides, the Nigerian Army don't think like you do. For an operation of that magnitude, they are not going to send only one tribe's soldiers. Hope you know there are over 200 tribes in the armed forces and everyone is equally represented?

You don't have sense
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Exjoker(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Is it not the same Hausa and fulanis that killings themselves here in Nigeria and Niger also... Guys, this soldiers will go to war against Nigerien Soldiers if ordered to do so.
The only people that will serve as barrierd are the Northern politician from the Hausa extract...
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Exjoker(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Be realistic, the bulk of ECOMOG is still been led by Nigeria and the Nigerian military is still heavily Northern dominated. There is no way out of this one

Can you vision in your head two Hausa Solders shooting at each other because one is from Nigeria and one is from Niger Republic? Both will drop their guns and eat Tuwo together
of all the19 states in the north, how many of them are Hausa states?
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Ifed94: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
COUP: HOURS After ECOWAS Order Standby Force Against Niger Junta, See DANGEROUS Thing Coupists Plans To Do

The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has directed its forces to be on standby after the force after the military junta refused to hand over to the deposed president Mohamed Bazoum.

The order was issued as a result of the resolution that was passed at the Extraordinary Meeting of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) that took place on Thursday in Abuja.

Omar Alieu Touray, the President of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), made the announcement on Thursday in Abuja as he was reading out the resolution of the regional body.

ECOWAS lamented that all attempts to dialogue with the military junta were defiantly turned down by the leaders of the coup.

READ THEIR THREAT HERE: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by DMerciful(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
Showing unnecessary emotions like a woman!
matrixme:
Sorry I engaged you in the first place. You're entitled to your beer parlour analysis.
Re: One Major Reason Why Nigeria Has Zero Chance Of Defeating Niger Republic by Brek: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dibodibo:
But an Igbo man can kill his brother for not sitting at home abi?
Please show us the photos for the igbos getting killed for not obeying sit at home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty State Of Osogbo: What Is Adeleke’s Plan? / Should Nigeria Aspire For Nuclear Energy Or Weapons (Or Both)? / The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.