Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? (1016 Views)

1 Dollar Is 950 / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2023
An average country would have gone into chaos with the level of currency devaluation.

So if you're earning 300k as a family man with 5 kids, how do you cope?!

All of you Tinubu(s), Madridguy, Sukkot & co. How are you people coping?

OR am I a mad person for asking this question because it seems you people are buying Fuel @ 145 & enjoying life because I'm looking at Nigeria from where I am & people are wailing / crying.

Dear Tinubu(s), have you regreted your decision yet OR is it until you all die of hunger? Now there is a WAR coming with NIGER REPUBLIC

Me I won't die with you all because me I have Japa'ed since.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by BoboNogoDie: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2023
It's crazy
Buharì and Jonathan still needs to be jailed.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
It's crazy

Jailed as in how? Currency was $560 official rate when Buhari left. What are you jailing him for?

Gosh, will you people die before your eyes open

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by sukkot: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Kelechi009:
rAn average country would have gone into chaos with the level of currency devaluation.

All of you Tinubu(s), Madridguy, Sukkot & co. How are you people coping?

OR am I a mad person for asking this question because it seems you people are buying Fuel @ 145 & enjoying life because I'm looking at Nigeria from where I am & people are wailing / crying.

Dear Tinubu(s), have you regreted your decision yet OR is it until you all die of hunger? Now there is a WAR coming with NIGER REPLUBLIC

Me I won't die with you all because me I have Japa'ed since.
bro it’s 2023 you can earn in dollars and live in Nigeria. The internet is a wonderful tool😄🙋🏽‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by UnfairLife7(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2023
It's really crazy o

I want to farm. I have large hectare of land but no farm input. I wish all these banks can loan someone money seriously. Even if it's 100k . I will invest it farming. Government do not care about the wellbeing of the masses. I need to make headway and find means not just to complain every now and then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Supercaddy: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2023
It's not easy over here oo.. Na God go help us
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2023
sukkot:
bro it’s 2023 you can earn in dollars and live in Nigeria. The internet is a wonderful tool😄🙋🏽‍♂️

What is the percentage of people who earn dollars & live in Nigeria?

How many people will Upwork & Fiverr hire? We are over 200 Million Nigerians

I sincerely don't know if you Tinubus are trolling or are you purely wicked.

Some of you guys have a foreign passport but keep wishing evil people to rule Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by sukkot: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

What is the percentage of people who earn dollars & live in Nigeria?

How many people will Upwork & Fiverr hire? We are over 200 Million Nigerians

I sincerely don't know if you Tinubus are trolling or are you purely wicked.

Some of you guys have a foreign passport but keep wishing evil people to rule Nigeria.
all Nigerian rulers are evil including your Peter obi who brought so much poverty in anambra for 8 years that half the population of the state ran to Lagos while he himself was caught many times shipping 250 million Naira of anambra money at night to his Lagos residence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by lokotamak(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria is now hell fire promax oo grin grin grin
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by BoboNogoDie: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

Jailed as in how? Currency was $560 official rate when Buhari left. What are you jailing him for?

Gosh, will you people die before your eyes open
What useless official rate?
The official rates Buharì and his bastard corrupt brothers will buy from CBN and sell at 800 on black market rate. Does that make sense to you?
Nigeria is the only country in the world where Bank rate and official rate is wide apart.
I'm very happy Tinubu floated it. Now the difference between so-called official and bank now is not more than 10 naira.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Nice2023(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
It's crazy

Remove Jonathan from that list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by uchaymart(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
The farmers will make more money!!
Your lunch will not be imported!!!
RRecruit 50million youth into the army...what they'll eat? Cassava, àgbàdo, corn....you create demand and supply 😂😂😂

F000ls gave a developing country to a man suffering from extreme halitosis, a catheter carrying drug lord from ìrágbìjí who's family members are nowhere to seen, the man who murd.ered FUNSHO WILLIAMS, a man with a educational background...

Una mind go dey by the time he's done milking this country.

Ire oo✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Ofunaofu: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Nice2023:

Remove Jonathan from that list.

Please pay no mind to that fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by keymatt(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2023
N950 to the dollar will favor agbados and their families. grin
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

The official rates Buharì and his bastard corrupt brothers will buy from CBN and sell at 800 on black market rate. Does that make sense to you?
Nigeria is the only country in the world where Bank rate and official rate is wide apart.
I'm very happy Tinubu floated it. Now the difference between so-called official and bank now is not more than 10 naira.

But you are now buying it more than 950 naira, are you so daft?? Jesus christ man.

What has the floating done to help

2 Likes

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2023
keymatt:
N950 to the dollar will favor agbados and their families. grin

There are still supporting them even under this thread, God i am tired
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2023
sukkot:
all Nigerian rulers are evil including your Peter obi who brought so much poverty in anambra for 8 years that half the population of the state ran to Lagos while he himself was caught many times shipping 250 million Naira of anambra money at night to his Lagos residence

So because of this, Nigerians should suffer and enter into War with Niger Republic. Buy dollar at 950?

Are you happy now?
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by sukkot: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

So because of this, Nigerians should suffer and enter into War with Niger Republic. Buy dollar at 950?

Are you happy now?
lol hey bro it is what it is grin
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
It's really crazy o

I want to farm. I have large hectare of land but no farm input. I wish all these banks can loan someone money seriously. Even if it's 100k . I will invest it farming. Government do not care about the wellbeing of the masses. I need to make headway and find means not just to complain every now and then

Do you have a local Govt? That is where you can get support from, you need to familiarise yourself with the locals in your area. Funds can only come when people know you need funds. We need to even be doing funds polling on nairaland to help others.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by UnfairLife7(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

Do you have a local Govt? That is where you can get support from, you need to familiarise yourself with the locals in your area. Funds can only come when people know you need funds. We need to even be doing funds polling on nairaland to help others.
Ofcourse i have a local government. But how possible will LG give me loan or money to farm? I have been there on a several occasions but no positive response. I can even mobilised some guys in my area to support me on the farm. We can't continue castigating government without thinking of what to do. It's really tough out there seriously

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by RoyalRumble1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Are you sleeping or are you just trying to be crazy?

Do you check the Naira/$ rates at all?

Check my thread here for details to enlighten yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/7795852/naira-exchange-rate-arbitrage-update
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by RoyalRumble1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
It's really crazy o

I love to invest in my idea if possible.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by RoyalRumble1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

But you are now buying it more than 950 naira, are you so daft?? Jesus christ man.

What has the floating done to help

The floating was a wrong move and it has done more harm than good.

He did it without checking some local factors.

Just arguing with fools. They will try to make you look like them.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Danidinho4: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
On your mandate we shall stand grin
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by UnfairLife7(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

I love to invest in my idea if possible.
Yes it's possible. People buy land for real estate, farming, keep and resale et al.

An acre of land is #2.1 million (350k per plot) People lease land also to farm.

With 100-200k i can farm on 3-4 acres of land.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by RoyalRumble1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Yes it's possible. People buy land for real estate, farming, keep and resale et al.

An acre of land is #2.1 million (350k per plot) People lease land also to farm.

With 100-200k i can farm on 3-4 acres of land.

Do you have an available land ready to farm or are you advertising a land for sale to me?
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by UnfairLife7(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Do you have an available land ready to farm or are you advertising a land for sale to me?
I have land. We're still in rainy season. More heavy rain is coming late August-September.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Sukkyy2010: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
It's really crazy o

Where is your location let's partner.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sukkyy2010:

Where is your location let's partner.
Ogun state.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by egopersonified(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Japa is not heaven. Face your challenges and allow others face theirs.
Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by emmaodet: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kelechi009:
An average country would have gone into chaos with the level of currency devaluation.

Japa'ed since.

I quiet understand your point but what kind of man gives birth to 5 kids with an income of 300k in this Nigeria?
Such a person deserves the kind of hardship that befalls them.
That is by the way.
About the so called Tinubu and his crew or voters, I actually don't have much to say concerning them.
We were told he developed Lagos with his blue print blah blah blah.
He has experience as ex Lagos governor which is the biggest economy in Nigeria.
He has structure etc.
I actually wants to see what he is bringing to the table with the hype.
From my little observation of past and present Nigeria politicians, it is safe to say they are all bunch of failures.
Ohhh buhari is the messiah, tinubu is the wonder man blah blah blah.
Honestly, I really wish Obi to be president too and I won't be surprised if he doesn't perform too.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting More Customers For Your Business / Central Bank Of Nigeria And Failed Bank. / How To Pay Nigerian Residents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.