Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others (4021 Views)

Lil Wayne And Kanye West Attends 2 Chainz Wedding In Versace Mansion / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / This Photo Of Lil Wayne And His Kids Has Got People Talking Online (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Nonow: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Fake photoshops refer to manipulated images created using Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software with the intention to deceive or mislead people. These images can be created for various purposes, such as propaganda, satire, or just for fun. However, the consequences of fake photoshops can be severe, ranging from damaging reputations to spreading misinformation.

One of the most common types of fake photoshops is the alteration of celebrity images. In many cases, celebrities’ images are modified to create sensationalized news stories or to portray them in a negative light. For example, images of celebrities may be edited to make them appear thinner or to create the illusion of plastic surgery.

See More Photos>>>https://heathlinecare.com/meet-man-who-photoshopped-himself-with-putin-ronaldo-lil-wayne-and-others-see-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Greyworld: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Dude is good

12 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by slowice(m): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2023
grin grin ma niggur

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Quest7777: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Such intelligent criminal minds need to be harnessed for positivity, but trust my countrymen especially our police to look at him only as criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2023
He's good at his work

5 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by JASONjnr(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2023
The blending is poor and the cut-in isn't done well....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by illicit(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Photoshop is Photoshop

Nothing like fake Photoshop sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Tabletuner(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I don’t like when people find fault in good a work.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by JASONjnr(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Tabletuner:

I don’t like when people find fault in good a work.

This is craft.... If you don't spot a not-too-well done work.... Then you're only lying to the craftsman.

Do you think this is perfection?

Do you want me to show you a far better designs that you won't be able to differentiate the difference?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by BigDawsNet: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2023
He try but it was obvious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Nonow:

Fake photoshops refer to manipulated images created using Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software with the intention to deceive or mislead people. These images can be created for various purposes, such as propaganda, satire, or just for fun. However, the consequences of fake photoshops can be severe, ranging from damaging reputations to spreading misinformation.

One of the most common types of fake photoshops is the alteration of celebrity images. In many cases, celebrities’ images are modified to create sensationalized news stories or to portray them in a negative light. For example, images of celebrities may be edited to make them appear thinner or to create the illusion of plastic surgery.

See More Photos>>>https://heathlinecare.com/meet-man-who-photoshopped-himself-with-putin-ronaldo-lil-wayne-and-others-see-photos/
Is there anything like fake Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Tabletuner(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is craft.... If you don't spot a not-yoo-well done work.... Then you're only lying to the craftsman.

Do you want me to show you a far better designs that you won't be able to differentiate the difference?

Well, you may be correct from a pro perspective.

Please show me. I am interested.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Gadafii: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is craft.... If you don't spot a not-yoo-well done work.... Then you're only lying to the craftsman.

appreciate his work and efforts first before you start pointing out his errors

However I am also interested in the design you want to show us, if you think your work is perfect don’t forget there is someone that can do it better than you, cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by JASONjnr(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gadafii:
appreciate his work and efforts first before you start pointing out his errors

However I am also interested in the design you want to show us, if you think your work is perfect don’t forget there is someone that can do it better than you, cheers

Never claimed to be perfect.... Moreso, I entertain critics more than accolades.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Gadafii: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Never claimed to be perfect.... Moreso, I entertain critics more than accolades.
but you didn’t critique him, you condemned him

You asked if that was perfect, stylishly your claiming to be perfect so Show us your work too let’s “critique” you

Or you don’t have anything to show?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Kutunban: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Most Nigerians don't like reviews and feedback, they see it as hate. Feedback makes you improve so that you'll be top-notch in your skill.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by JimmySwaggart(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Complete time wasting, what an AI app will blend perfectly in 1 minutes is what you took your leisure time to do and you are feeling fly. AI has taking over.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is craft.... If you don't spot a not-too-well done work.... Then you're only lying to the craftsman.

Drop some samples......
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by slam7000(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Prove it or forever hold your peace.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by JasonNOTStatham: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Drop some samples......
Hi I don't have samples, I can only condemn others and open my mouth waaaaaaah embarassed
Please wait let me come up with excuses not to show face.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by JasonNOTStatham: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
slam7000:

Prove it or forever hold your peace.
Excuses loading...
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by tunjijones(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Do Ur own make we see
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by tunjijones(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Show me the perfect Photoshop design you are taking of.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by TheFreshVanilla: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2023
This is 2023. This guy is probably at beginner's stage but an average Joe who's not intouch with Photoshop and AI will term this brilliancy.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2023
Nonow:

Putin? Iv dey worry am abi? grin
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by Foodqueen(f): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
This thing reign wella some years back.

He de give Kanye agege bread. grin grin
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by aremubabs: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2023
Very poor job.

Blend job was zero.

Adekunle Gold is the still the most impressive Photoshop guy for me.
Re: Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others by KINGsXchange(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] Talent

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better? Nairalander Or Joseph Benjamin? (pics) / President Obama Daughters Go Shopping In Italy {SEE PHOTO} / T-Boss Lift Her Dress Up To Show Her Baby Bump At Baby Shower Party (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.