Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? (830 Views)

Romanian And Bulgarian Beggars In Sweden Documentary / Airport Touts, Beggars, Officials To Face Prosecution / 99% Of Workers In Murtala Muhammed Airport Are Beggars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by miccodb(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2011
for i while now i have been travelling around and i find that beggars in Lagos are excessive compared to other states. why is it so? is lagos standard so accomodating. even in the north they are not as much as they are in gidi.
Re: Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by Dyt(f): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2011
rili?
Re: Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by kennybuda: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
@poster nah ur problem? go to east europe and india b4 you will summerize ur resarch
Re: Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by pwiz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
I beg to differ, make you try North u go kw watz up.
Re: Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by mbatuku1: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2011
lol. Lagos is the centre of excellence for many things, and that includes begging. Probably that's why.

You have some of the 'excellent' beggars in the state.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by imperiouxx(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2011
?
Re: Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by Afam4eva(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2011
mbatuku1:

lol. Lagos is the centre of excellence for many things, and that includes begging. Probably that's why.

You have some of the 'excellent' beggars in the state.

lmao

I just think since Lagos has the highest population, it should ordinarily have the highest population in everything, including begging.
Re: Why Are There So Much Beggars In Lagos? by chinaaman(f): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2011
Because there are many people who make sacrifice in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Burial Ceremony To Hold In China. / I Need Info About Botswana. / USA Immigrant Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.