Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. (383 Views)

"I Am Dead": Nigerian Pastor Pleads With Lady As She Threatens To Release His S / God!!! Why This Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2023
greetings to everyone here. I want to trade my soul for power and wealth. we are two that are dead serious on embarking in this journey. just me only nothing like any other sacrifices pls supreme members should help out
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Wodu89: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2023
My secondary school friend did this like 25 years ago. Ruined many lives with his voodoo. Till now he's still wandering about and no one knows him. No achievement. Nothing

What do you need fame for ? My friend go and learn a trade. Countries like Canada and Germany are seeking to employ artisans from. NIgeria. If you deviate a year of learning and hardowrk you can learn four skills
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
sapiens2:
greetings to everyone here. I want to trade my soul for power and wealth. we are two that are dead serious on embarking in this journey. just me only nothing like any other sacrifices pls supreme members should help out

Go get something useful to do and expend the same energy making your work great. This path you think you want is a nonsense path.
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by benodic: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
You don't need to trade your soul for ordinary and temporary power and wealth.
It is even easier to attain power and wealth in this lower universe than attaining spiritual enlightenment.
You already have what is required which is a strong desire. All you need now is to use your creative power as soul to focus on what you want. Create it in your imagination and release it to divine spirit. And watch what happens.

The law of creation works for everyone. You don't need to make any sacrifice or kill anyone to use this law. It's already your divine right given to Soul by God

1 Like

Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Flora2Sweet: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Oga go learn skill... na watin i wan go learn now since Certificate no work again
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Maynman: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
sapiens2:
Do you think the soul is an individual?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Quest7777: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2023
You want to trade your soul?
Who wan buy am? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2023
LordReed:

Go get something useful to do and expend the same energy making your work great. This path you think you want is a nonsense path.

nonsense path? can you explain?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2023
I need people who have done such before for assistance not ignorant fellows
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
benodic:
You don't need to trade your soul for ordinary and temporary power and wealth.
It is even easier to attain power and wealth in this lower universe than attaining spiritual enlightenment.
You already have what is required which is a strong desire. All you need now is to use your creative power as soul to focus on what you want. Create it in your imagination and release it to divine spirit. And watch what happens.

The law of creation works for everyone. You don't need to make any sacrifice or kill anyone to use this law. It's already your divine right given to Soul by God

okay. so how do I release imaginations to divine spirit? And what is this divine spirit?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2023
sapiens2:

nonsense path? can you explain?

You are trying to do what is not real. Wealth and power are gotten through work (whether legal or illegal), not mumbo jumbo, don't get it twisted. You are setting yourself up to be taken advantage of otherwise. Go work and plot your own rise to wealth and power.
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Wodu89: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2023
LordReed:

You are trying to do what is not real. Wealth and power are gotten through work (whether legal or illegal), not mumbo jumbo, don't get it twisted. You are setting yourself up to be taken advantage of otherwise. Go work and plot your own rise to wealth and power.

They don't listen. All of those who did it we know do not have peace. I hard one chronic cult foul who had many trucks up his sleeve dealt with after he almost messed up a favorite person of mine. It was then I learnt of his suffering. Them no dey tell person. It's in the journey it is learnt
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by benodic: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
@ sapiens2

okay. so how do I release imaginations to divine spirit? And what is this divine spirit?

First of all you need to know who and what you are. You are Soul occupying a physical body. You don't have a soul. Soul is what you are. Soul is created in the image and likeness of God. It is actually a miniature God.
It has all the qualities of God, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.

Divine Spirit is the aspect of God with which It created the universe. Within the Divine Spirit we live, move and have our being.
Anything we put our attention on takes shape within the Divine Spirit and it's just a matter of time before it manifest.

This is a divine law and works for everyone despite your religion or upbringing, even if you don't believe in God, it still works because it is neutral like electricity.

A basic exercise is going into contemplation expecially before bedtime and in your imagination create what you want in your life. Be specific. Put your feelings into it and know that thoughts are real. After creating it, relax and go to sleep. Watch your dreams for instructions and directions on what to do to manifest your creation. During the day be alert to messages. It can come from anywhere and anyone.
Any idea that comes to you take note of it and work on it.
Keep up with this exercise and watch what happens.
You don't need any babalawo or prayer warriors to make your life better, you don't need any cult either that will end up enslaving you when the temporary power they will give you expires.
Every thing you need is already within you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
benodic:
@ sapiens2

First of all you need to know who and what you are. You are Soul occupying a physical body. You don't have a soul. Soul is what you are. Soul is created in the image and likeness of God. It is actually a miniature God.
It has all the qualities of God, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.

Divine Spirit is the aspect of God with which It created the universe. Within the Divine Spirit we live, move and have our being.
Anything we put our attention on takes shape within the Divine Spirit and it's just a matter of time before it manifest.

This is a divine law and works for everyone despite your religion or upbringing, even if you don't believe in God, it still works because it is neutral like electricity.

A basic exercise is going into contemplation expecially before bedtime and in your imagination create what you want in your life. Be specific. Put your feelings into it and know that thoughts are real. After creating it, relax and go to sleep. Watch your dreams for instructions and directions on what to do to manifest your creation. During the day be alert to messages. It can come from anywhere and anyone.
Any idea that comes to you take note of it and work on it.
Keep up with this exercise and watch what happens.
You don't need any babalawo or prayer warriors to make your life better, you don't need any cult either that will end up enslaving you when the temporary power they will give you expires.
Every thing you need is already within you.

this is inspiring though but there is no time to do this things you said.
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

They don't listen. All of those who did it we know do not have peace. I hard one chronic cult foul who had many trucks up his sleeve dealt with after he almost messed up a favorite person of mine. It was then I learnt of his suffering. Them no dey tell person. It's in the journey it is learnt

I intend not to use anyone for sacrifice just my soul.
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Wodu89: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
sapiens2:

I intend not to use anyone for sacrifice just my soul.

I can count over ten person's I know that have done it. All are.in deep regret this very minute
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

I can count over ten person's I know that have done it. All are.in deep regret this very minute

and how do you know they are regretting?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Wodu89: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
sapiens2:

and how do you know they are regretting?

Good. They were and are under my spiritual radar and investigation.
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Good. They were and are under my spiritual radar and investigation.

interesting so what spiritual practice can give me wealth without soul trade?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Wodu89: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
sapiens2:

interesting so what spiritual practice can give me wealth without soul trade?

I once fasted for thirty straight days with 9am till 9pm prayers. I wasn't even expecting jobs. I got a $25,000 contract exactly a month after the prayer activity.

Listen are you experiencing total block of access to money and jobs ?

I won't even blame you. As I write.i cam feel as though everything around you is completed blocked
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

I once fasted for thirty straight days with 9am till 9pm prayers. I wasn't even expecting jobs. I got a $25,000 contract exactly a month after the prayer activity.

I am currently jobless and have huge debts to pay. i need a spiritual practice that will connect me to wealth from any angle, contracts connections etc. Are you a Christian? I am not a religious person

I won't even blame you. As I write.i cam feel as though everything around you is completed blocked
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

what's the solution?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Wodu89: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
sapiens2:

what's the solution?

Now you've asked the right question. It will take a process of time to get out and get unstuck. You may spend months, efforts and time. Are you in the SW ?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by sapiens2: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Now you've asked the right question. It will take a process of time to get out and get unstuck. You may spend months, efforts and time. Are you in the SW ?

time is a factor here I don't have time. debts has already exceed its due date. I can't commit suicide I rather trade with the devil
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Maynman: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2023
benodic:

You will never attain any enlightenment, why do you want to attain it? Because you already have it.
Again, you will never attain any enlightenment, you will always be following methods to attain it.

And there is no lower or higher universe, universe simply means existence, being, to be.
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by Wodu89: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2023
sapiens2:

time is a factor here I don't have time. debts has already exceed its due date. I can't commit suicide I rather trade with the devil

Smiles. First defeat the worries by applying peace. Can I recommend that you invest in intense marathon heavy personal prayers seven days?

Can I recommend a mountain for prayer ?
Re: I Am Dead Serious About This Journey. by ecolime(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2023
sapiens2:
Una no wan work again. Better get a factory job or go learn work. Lazy boy.

(1) (Reply)

An Empty Dancing Structure | African Voodoo Dance (zangbeto) / In My Church / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.