Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? (193 Views)

FETRONICS Courier And Logistics / How To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Nigeria The Easy Way / Scam!! Scam!! Scam!!! Eko Courier And Concierge Are Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by macho44(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Greetings esteemed Nairalanders,
Calvary salutations to you all.

Please i'd love to seek your opinion and well meaning advice about starting a courier and logistics delivery business. I have registered my business name, bought the bikes and also gotten office space.

My website is under construction, as well as my social media pages too.

Right now, i'm stuck on how to go about the BIKE registration. Is it advisable to do it myself or get someone to do it for me?
Also, i'd love to know more about the business model, how profitable is it? the recruitment process and other important details regarding the day to day running of the business.

I eagerly await your inputs, jah bless.

Re: What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by budaatum: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
macho44:

Also, i'd love to know more about the business model, how profitable is it?

You "registered my business name, bought the bikes and also gotten office space, and website is under construction, as well as my social media pages too" without first "knowing more about the business model, how profitable is it"?

How then do you know if all you've invested so far is worth it and recuperable I wonder.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by macho44(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
budaatum:

You "registered my business name, bought the bikes and also gotten office space, and website is under construction, as well as my social media pages too" without first "knowing more about the business model, how profitable is it"?

How then do you know if all you've invested so far is worth it and recuperable I wonder.
Learn to read & UNDERSTAND before commenting.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by budaatum: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
macho44:

Learn to read & UNDERSTAND before commenting.

Learn to do your research before committing money.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by macho44(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
budaatum:

Learn to do your research before committing money.
Your opinion doesn't count.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by SavageResponse(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
macho44:
Greetings esteemed Nairalanders,
Calvary salutations to you all.

Please i'd love to seek your opinion and well meaning advice about starting a courier and logistics delivery business. I have registered my business name, bought the bikes and also gotten office space.

My website is under construction, as well as my social media pages too.

Right now, i'm stuck on how to go about the BIKE registration. Is it advisable to do it myself or get someone to do it for me?
Also, i'd love to know more about the business model, how profitable is it? the recruitment process and other important details regarding the day to day running of the business.

I eagerly await your inputs, jah bless.

You have made a very big blunder!

Ideally you should have done extensive research on the business before you invest even a Kobo not the other way round

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by kkins25(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
O ti lo....
Re: What Do I Need To Start Up A Courier And Delivery Business? by budaatum: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
macho44:

Your opinion doesn't count.

Your money will soon count. Especially when others express the same opinion I did.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KDP Still Pays / Facebook Page For Sale / Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.