Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport (1051 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original / How Do I Get An International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport by stephanay(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2007
hello pple!

please id like to find out what the cost of an international passport is

and what are d steps to take in order to acquire one in nigeria
Re: International Passport by omega25red(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2007
i dont think you should post such a topic on line you could be commiting a federal crime by doing so

contact your local oluwole grin
Re: International Passport by stephanay(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2007
oops!

lipsrsealed
Re: International Passport by sfdaram(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
hi,

Do you need a new international Passport?,want to re-new an old one or replace a lost passport?

Having difficulty with the acquisition of the new e-Passport by Nigeria Immigration Service?

HEROS TRAVEL & TOURISM (Lagos) will package you and make collection easy.

contact SOLAPE on 08028315014 OR 234-01-8515371

1 Like

Re: International Passport by oliky(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hi bro,just be careful with this passport stuff.Heard the whole passport processing got a bit on the high side with the hopes of introducing the new e-passport.i think the materials for the old one got scarce and made production more expensive.So you should spend more than the usual 8k or 10k.Heard someone got his for 25k about 3wks ago.Renewals should not cost much anyway.

Do you Need financial help for your educational pursuits,you could get one here:
www.rapidstudentloans.com
www.unconditionalloans.com
Re: International Passport by riffy: 3:03am On Oct 07, 2007
you can get in touch with me and i will tell you all you need to know about getting your passport . riffy2k2002@yahoo.ca or call me 08033477790.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Requirements Needed By A Lady To Act As A Spouse Sponsor In Canada ? / Raising Kids In Diaspora:to Smack Or Not To Smack. / Real Officer At Nigeria Immigration Service, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.