Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Hiring Ghostwriters For Romance And Werewolf Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hiring Ghostwriters For Romance And Werewolf Novel (207 Views)

Ruby's Search For Romance / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Ghostwriters For Romance And Werewolf Novel by AyoWrites: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
I am directly operating on a long-term project and I demand a writer to work with me.

You are to pen the story based on the following genres; Billionaire Romance, werewolf paranormal, and Fantasy.

The story will be between 150k - 200k words.

As stated before, this is a long-term project. I need a writer who can commit to the project and deliver high-quality content that always entices our readers.

If you qualify for this job, you will be paid 50% after the first 5000 words you write and subsequent payment would be made after every 10k words you write.

If the first 5k words pass review then you shall be allowed to go on and write the remaining chapters of the story.

Payment for the rest of the story after review would be made after every 5k words you write.

You can share samples of your previous work of your published works alongside your application.

Send a message and do not call this WhatsApp number to apply: 08108513865

To guarantee I work with you, you must pass the first phase where you are to provide the following;

πŸ–‹οΈ First of all, write an engaging and intriguing blurb/synopsis/description.

πŸ–‹οΈ A detailed Plot outline loaded with Twists, Romance, villains, and the core struggles of the lead and the work of the villain

πŸ–‹οΈ The story should be in a European setting.

πŸ–‹οΈThe structure of the writing is very important as I need a quality writing style.

πŸ–‹οΈ Should be in first person pov and please work with a trope

πŸ–‹οΈ Your first 5k words must be fast-paced, really fast. If possible, it should carry up to 60% of
your plot i.e. steamy, and should not be too descriptive. If possible, start with a very short description and then a dialogue.

It should not contain repetitive words or phrases. Do not add scenes that are not too
important.

πŸ–‹οΈ Chapter outline/summary for each chapter. 50-100 words or less is enough.

If you are interested feel free to email:
adetunjioluwaseyi2020@gmail.com

WhatsApp @: 08108513865 (Do not call please)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed / Nneka And The Evil Rented Apartment / International Writers Association Celebrates World Poetry Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.