Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) (60960 Views)

Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / I'm In Need Of A Delivery Service That Can Deliver Food Items Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by nnamdi640: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
We are going back to stone age as a result of bad leadership, soon, it will be camel and leg
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
[/color]how[color=#770077]
masseratti:
Very funny, a horse is far much more expensive to maintain than a car or bike.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by nnamdi640: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
inoki247:
Lol why not bicycle this one na waste of money how much be horse feeding and treatment nko...

And I'm not sure this is Nigeria....

Modify....

This is Uganda ....
Even bicycle go soon add money, soon bicycles go enter 1million, we in for long thing
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Tayorshd87: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
illicit:

North a bad idea

Yes it's good base on d location of delivery

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by OMBIIGA: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wonder shall not end !! Imagine using horse to deliver cooked food for consumption?
Hygiene! Hygiene!! Hygiene!!!
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
9ja my country
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by iwillnevergiveup: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
spencekat:
What is great there please?

At least it's better than using bicycle or using his legs. No be Tinubu won kill us fรณr this country, we no gรณ kill ourselves na
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by inoki247: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
nnamdi640:
Even bicycle go soon add money, soon bicycles go enter 1million, we in for long thing

Lol but this isn't Nigeria...
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Alchemy528: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You hv been talking abt BAT for over a year . Your mates are making money and you are just wasting your time. Obi Scammed you people..I heard Obidient Legislatiors in the National Assembly has fall in line and started collecting Allowances . The same people shouting reduction in cost of governance..just dey waste your time.
My money fee buy your family
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Delivery to niger
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by riverbird: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
This horse don hear wieeee..... grin
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Crowdboom(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Alchemy528:
This is the best self,,, stupid tinubu and stupid fuel

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

You are marketing products and you are giving insult to a president.

Indirectly, Tinubu's fans are expected
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by saveman91(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
If this horse stop for person backyard e don finish person food u know the kind of hungry wey go catch de horse, no be for here
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Elev82014: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
I am still waiting to hear from those of you who are so in love with your "One Nigeria" and the Agbadomites to openly confess their naivety and gullibility for ever believing that their beloved country would ever get better.

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tinubu no show love ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by NaBanga: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
If he gets a wagon and 4 horses, he could get to his destination quite quickly as well.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by PS712: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Alchemy528:
This is the best self,,, stupid tinubu and stupid fuel

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
If only you know how much food horses consume...
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Alchemy528: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
PS712:

If only you know how much food horses consume...
Horse eat grass
Even thats the best food
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by SmilingImabong: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin

Horse for sale
Just say e get 2 horns and e dey bleep like goat

Recycled Shege
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Alchemy528:
My money fee buy your family
Always boasting..you think say I be your mate.You charge fee while I employ plenty of you as staff working for me
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by chasteman(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Where is his plate number?
SalamRushdie:
Nice marketing
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by snowball11(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Neccessity is the mother of invention

When Benjamin Franklin said this earlier, He was talking about Tinubu and how he would bring out the creativity in some africans many years later

There's no fucking invention here rather than a slide backwsrd to the medieval era due to improper policy implementation by the government of the day.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
If big company like Jumia go dey feel this Tinubu hard government like this, how much more the miscreants jobless Agbadorians? Na thief all of them go turn to later
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by bablon20(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Very soon people will start using rickshaw (omolanke) for delivery.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Horse too go chop. ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by mekybabe1: 2:51am On Aug 12, 2023
Bicycle would have been a better alternative
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by ibinaboonline: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2023
As long as they don't overwork the horse.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by Advocate500: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Advertisement per excellence:

Reduction of carbon footprint as to slow the rate of Climate change and not necessarily PMS cost.
you are a big joker I swear.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by QueenDima47(f): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Better ooo.
Man must survive
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by hardon1(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2023
They are just doing advert jor. Money to feed horse a day pass fuel
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by tankoagaie: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2023
what dis horse will eat after riding will shop u
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Wainey:
How much food does the horse consume?
And also how fast does the horse go without taking a break or getting tired?
Can it go 90km/hr for 15miles nonstop to save time? You have to be time concious if you are into delivery, also can the delivery survive the impact from a running horse? Make you no go pour person soup weh them tell you to deliver o

Motorcycle is still preferable
Do u deliver good from Ibadan to Lagos? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market / Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.