Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju (21509 Views)

Umar Ardo: Atiku May Be Expelled From PDP If He Tries To Contest Again / Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / GNI In Secret Talks With Atiku, Planning To Sell Mandate At Last Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Gentlelox: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I don't know about y'all, but it certainly looks to me like Deji Adeyanju is wailing.

And except my recollections are failing me, but isn't this the same individual who spent the entirety of the campaign window casting venomous aspersions on Peter Obi while taking sly digs at Atiku and all the while, subtly promoting the candidacy of the virus currently sitting at Aso rock.. grin?

Abi na my eye dey pain me ni?
no sir, ur eye is fine... Na dsame idi*ot be that
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by loooozeem: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
I wonder y people are still putting obituary in the picture.
Well, he will still win all the south East come 2027.
Keep deceiving urself. Foolish people everywhere
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Bimpe29: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Won ké? grin
Longinyamapucci:
Obi kill you there..the man won and was rigged out..how is the crazy economic problem today his fault.

Clown.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by teepain: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
JAMO84:
I want dollar to reach 3000 so we can sit our fvcking asses down, and learn how to produce things here. We are not Americans but we worry about dollar more than the Americans.

Nice perspective. Chinese Yuan is deliberately undervalued because the Chinese prefers make their country the cheapest and preferred destination for manufacturers.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by windvane(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I don't know about y'all, but it certainly looks to me like Deji Adeyanju is wailing.

And except my recollections are failing me, but isn't this the same individual who spent the entirety of the campaign window casting venomous aspersions on Peter Obi while taking sly digs at Atiku and all the while, subtly promoting the candidacy of the virus currently sitting at Aso rock.. grin?

Abi na my eye dey pain me ni?
You are wrong....dejinsaid it from the start that obi would divide PDP's vote...he never supported APC,he only predicted that unless PDP and LP merged,APC would win
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by windvane(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

And you, what have you produced, any small thing you people will shout produce, the same wicked leaders like Tinubu you people keep voting in are destroying manufacturing companies, in less than 3 months big manufacturing companies that have been in Nigeria for more than 50 years have packed up and ran away, you people should continue ronuing by voting in nonsense leaders and see where it will lead you people to.

when an Iroko tree falls due to strong wind then many smaller trees may have gone down before it
please be logical in your write ups...any can't that left Nigeria within the last 3 months,had it planned 2 years ago...let's call a spade what it is
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by windvane(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
SoftP:
Obi will retrieve his mandate & his tenure will organize an election that will be contested fairly, come 2027

I’m the best of a kind in yoruba kingdom; I detest tribal bigots
please be logical...Obi never went to the court to reclaim a mandate,he went to the court to ask them to disqualify BAT
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by WorldRichest: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
JAMO84:
I want dollar to reach 3000 so we can sit our fvcking asses down, and learn how to produce things here. We are not Americans but we worry about dollar more than the Americans.

My brother, e surprise me ooo.

Common took picks, Nigeria imports with dollars.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by lildush(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Let him rest please...
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by pfadom: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Provided he is alive and offered the ticket again. He knew he lost 2023 Presidential Election to the internal wrangling in the PDP and more especially the candidature of Peter Obi in the race which took PDP's traditional base.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Tekkyboy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hotwest:
Make he give up abeg

Who need help? Im rendering 3k token of my super prayers to who needs it tonight
oya na I dey with u.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Themanleshey:

He won how. ? They don’t even know this man in north and he won few south west states , so how does that guarantee him willing ? Plus he didn’t have 25 % in most northern states . Is that how to win a presidential election in Nigeria. ?

Is North a place or animal kingdom, you don't know him as a presidential candidate and PDP vice candidate, no wonder you guys are stinking poor in mind and spirit.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Shimran:

Yes Obi won in the South Eastern Nigeria and some Southwest states! Never has he won the Northern States and some Southwest regions; and election is determined by majority, hence comes the North cool

It's norms for the oppositions to claim victory always!

Keep kwayet, enjoy your hardship ewu.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

The IPOB cannibal won in your own shallow brain abi, just like Nigeria also beat England abi. We were just rigged out by FIFA.
A mad person can believe anything they want.
Lunatic.

Is it oduduwa Muslim that won you desirable cunt.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by dadabashua1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Themanleshey:

He won how. ? They don’t even know this man in north and he won few south west states , so how does that guarantee him willing ? Plus he didn’t have 25 % in most northern states . Is that how to win a presidential election in Nigeria. ?
he only won one SW State (Lagos). With a difference of a little around 10k votes.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by starstaz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
JAMO84:

God bless u jaareee.😄😄👀
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by alimiadedayo1: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
ubest1:
Atiku greedy politician, Obi must contest let the foolish voters continue in their foolishness by voting APC again
obi is stupid and foolish for contesting against his boss because he was being deceived by tribal bigots like you and religion leaders who don't understand the Nigeria polity
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by alimiadedayo1: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sermwell:

Every rational voter who's not a zombie knows that Obi won!! How can Tinubu loose "his own' Lagos, his home town of Osun, the seat of power (FCT) and win in other places where he doesn't hold sway? Una no smart for this country ohh!! The election was clearly rigged in his favor.
you are dullard get out of here.. Is that the reason why you said he won
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
zangaozanga:
A serial loser,atiku should go and rest
wetin be your problem with atiku tinubu man?
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by staneless(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Serial loser
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by lailo: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Obi kill you there..the man won and was rigged out..how is the crazy economic problem today his fault.

Clown.
Which win or won? Won kee u there!!! Even Obi himself is not saying he won in court. He is only faulting the process, knowingfully well that no electoral process can ever be perfect, not even previous elections. The guy man only won and can only win SE region, conduct the election one million times. Tell me other region he can win when PDP he came out from is contesting with Atiku and kwankwaso on the other side? All his petitions in court are to disqualify Tinubu bases on technicalities. Disqualify Tinubu is what he is begging the court to do, the guy man is supposed to present his results and ask tribunal to ask INEC to deny the result if he actually won the election, but NO, his prayer is for court to disqualify Tinubu based on frivolities. Tue Tue Tue on your head tongue
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by two2tw: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
Atiku will finish PDP with his selfishness
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
lailo:

Which win or won? Won kee u there!!! Even Obi himself is not saying he won in court. He is only faulting the process, knowingfully well that no electoral process can ever be perfect, not even previous elections. The guy man only won and can only win SE region, conduct the election one million times. Tell me other region he can win when PDP he came out from is contesting with Atiku and kwankwaso on the other side? All his petitions in court are to disqualify Tinubu bases on technicalities. Disqualify Tinubu is what he is begging the court to do, the guy man is supposed to present his results and ask tribunal to ask INEC to deny the result if he actually won the election, but NO, his prayer is for court to disqualify Tinubu based on frivolities. Tue Tue Tue on your head tongue

Petroleum price fail on you animal... defending the drug lord that has brought so much negativity to once precious office. Tiffnubu won kill you poor Hustler.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by lailo: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Petroleum price fail on you animal... defending the drug lord that has brought so much negativity to once precious office. Tiffnubu won kill you poor Hustler.
Fuul, so bcs he is a drug lord, presidency should be giving to the person that came 3rd just bcs u guys want it like that. What happens to Atiku that scored the 2nd highest votes? You guys can't even wait for court to disqualify him if u really have a case against him. You just want to have the presidency through back door. Thunder fire ur mouth
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Shimran(m): 12:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Keep kwayet, enjoy your hardship ewu.

This is the hardship I do enjoy which make you vex cool
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by Olushylay1(f): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2023
God, please by 2027 I pray I would have relocated to a good European country with my children and husband....This is my prayer hoo God, Please grant my request dear God.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by BigIyanga: 3:01am On Aug 12, 2023
JAMO84:
Says someone who studies blogology and gossipiology in school.. who sent this msg with chinko phone powered by chinko gen lol
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by MyExpression(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Walahi, if he comes out for 2027, mk we just give am.

Baba don try... C for consistency!

The Abe Lincoln of Nigeria!
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju by JAMO84: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2023
BigIyanga:

Says someone who studies blogology and gossipiology in school.. who sent this msg with chinko phone powered by chinko gen lol
What a 🤡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion / Nigeria-Niger Mega Rail Project Threatened, Over 1,000 Trucks Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.