Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale (11205 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Alphanancy:

Nobody is wishing the country bad oga. It's what it is. The country is deathly bad. Enough of the sugar coating and hypocrisy.

Are you minding that fool?..dem no dey hear word.

How can you sow corn and expect to reap yam? We loved the country enough to tell you not to support a known criminal now its us they're trying to gaslight

All of them no go die better
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ttalk:

There's need for delay gratification, year's of wasteful and subsidy payment didn't change the country for better, rather we were choked with debt and stunted growth, what would you have done differently if you find yourself in the president's shoes

Delayed gratification for who?

Senators just received 2m each for going on recess. Is that part of the delayed gratification?

Which wasteful payment?

Who made the wasteful payment and on what was payment made?

Who choked nigeria with debt and stunted growth?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Ttalk: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Calitoscassius:
If you think that the subsidy will affect me, you better think again grin grin all of you who voted and supports this corrupt regime will get what is coming to you,

Today i exchanged £1000 for 1,170,000 naira that is at the exchange rate of 1,170 naira to £1, and you are here yapping rubbish about subsidy grin grin

Stop personalising discussion and keep your private transaction to yourself, must you exhibit your juvenile delinquency on social media.

If you can't stick to discussion don't quote me, I have no interest whatsoever in how you are immune to Nigeria's crises.
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Same thing I asked him.
This guys are never tired of propaganda. They are the real enemies of the country. It's over a week after Tinubu gave the speech making those promises. There's nothing visible happening on ground anywhere yet they want to gaslight everybody to suffering in silence just because they are benefiting from the govt.
Pitiable souls

Plenty motion without movement. That's what buhari did for 8years. His luck was that he had Jonathan to blame. Now Tinubu had nobody to blame so they up the propaganda and lies
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Calitoscassius(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Badguy77:

I just hope they are paying you we'll for all this trash you are typing..
They are not paying him a dime, grin grin grin this is probarbly one of the tribalists who voted a corrupt droglord Tifnubu just because he is a yorumslim.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by transient123(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ttalk:
"President Tinubu said every effort across sectors will be documented and periodically reviewed for performance verification and public presentation."

This is one of the critical things Nigerians should look out for in any government, periodic review and evaluation of government policy'

It is very clear that Tinubu knows what he is doing and he is committed and devoted to his conviction. It is now left for the citizen to key into the government programs and development plans.

Constructive criticism is welcome, but the type of hatred coming out from Obidients and certain regions is unfortunate, let us support this administration for a greater Nigeria because if it fails we'll all share in the failure

Modified: it is not enough to criticize but to offer an alternative solution that can form a public opinion that the government would implement, so far, many comments below are just abuse and insult with no solution

No be person with the right thought set will give alternative solutions to issues.....abeg, leave morons to abuse and curse, na their head them go use carry am, didn't they pray for buhari's death, yet they killed themselves in droves....
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Calitoscassius(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ttalk:

Stop personalising discussion and keep your private transaction to yourself, must you exhibit your juvenile delinquency on social media.

If you can't stick to discussion don't quote me, I have no interest whatsoever in how you are immune to Nigeria's crises.
Well.. you started personalising the discussion by suggesting that the so called subsidy will affect me grin so i thought i should make you aware that it would not affect me atall! Some of us who are waillers (as people describe us) against a corrupt regime are not doing so because it is affecting us.

May i remind you again that the average life expectancy in Liegeria for every adult is now 55 years max
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Ttalk: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Calitoscassius:
[b]They are not paying him a dime, grin grin grin this is probarbly one of the tribalists who voted a corrupt droglord Tifnubu just because he is a yorumsli[/b]m.

Thank God you revealed your identity, we should have voted for Obi instead. You hate Nigeria and its people yet can not focus on your Biafra.

The loss of the last election is too painful and when you think about many years the presidency will elude you can't but result to bitterness.

A tribalist who wants us to choose his mediocre brother that didn't do anything meaningful as a governor. Just because Nigerians rejected your failure Obi you now activate your bitterness against Nigeria and its people.

We know your shenanigans and your scheming, you are a Biafrian and not a Nigerian, focus on your utopia paradise and allow us to mend our broken fences
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Blackdisciple(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
How Na.... undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by obyno82: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ttalk:

It didn't just start today, this has been an accumulation of bad leadership over the years which Tinubu is trying to correct

Guy stop this BS abeg Tinubu ain't correcting shit. He has even worsened the whole situation. This PR stunt is stale abeg. Tinubu is the chief beneficiary of the bad leadership in the system.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by fkj950ax(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
spy9ja:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
od-of-nigerians-tinubu/

Anyone that uses the word inclusive in a press statement is just following trend. If we dig deep, there is usually no substance
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Ttalk: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
obyno82:

Guy stop this BS abeg Tinubu ain't correcting shit. He has even worsened the whole situation. This PR stunt is stale abeg. Tinubu is the chief beneficiary of the bad leadership in the system.

I don't discuss Nigeria's issue with Obidients, IPOB, and Biafrans, because they have been programmed to hate and object to every sense of reasoning. If it is not them it isn't good. Stick to your paradise Biafra where your Prime Minister Ekpa rule from a foreign land
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ttalk:

It didn't just start today, this has been an accumulation of bad leadership over the years which Tinubu is trying to correct

Is buhari part of the bad leadership?

I thought Tinubu told nigerians that buhari was nigerias only solution?

If Buhari was part of that bad leadership, how come Tinubu said he will continue from were buhari stopped?

If Tinubu has said he come from where buharis bad leadership stopped, how is he now going to correct the bad leadership?

Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Jealousy!
E dey pain you say the guy get foreign currency. The money wey you dey collect as online miscreant, make you convert am into dollars. Then you go know how far.
grin

Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by OChimex: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Ttalk:

You asked for one thing, I gave more than 5 yet you are still not pleased, just admit you hate Tinubu and his administration and not because he failed to implement good policy

You said hate, I see it as being realistic and not brainwashed. I think you supporters of APC are brainwashed and wallow in ignorance and lost touch with reality.

Don’t worry, soon e go clear for una eyes.
Senate and house of rep don they gift themselves tokens for holiday after working for just a week.
But e still hard and it’s taking forever to increase the salaries of the real workers of Nigeria.
Nigerians are sufferings and you guys are still believing e go better. Na so una hope for Buhari until 8 years pass, the idiot is now in London enjoying his loot while una supporters keep waiting.
And after solid 8 years of Buhari madness una get mind vote another old incapacitated APC flag bearer.
Curse be unto you guys.
One thing I pray, may Tinibu and ApC continue to happen to their supporters.
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by coleon(m): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Teenaira:

If you understand anything about economics, you will realize every step Tinubu has taken so far is in order. For instance, removing petrol subsidy is more beneficial to Nigeria as a country than living it but it will for the time being result in petroleum product price increases as a result of general global increases in petroleum product prices and the depreciation in value of the Naira.

Also, floating the exchange rate is a very good policy. A few privileged people were buying dollar @ N450 before while the larger populace buy at N750 before the coming of Tinubu. This is quite unhealthy for the country. However, there is an abnormal demand for foreign exchange presently which has led to the continuous depreciation of the Naira. What you should ask is what are Nigerians doing with the abnormal continuous increase in demand for forex ?
You are the dumb one here. If you don't understand anything about what's going on then it's better to shut up.
I will respond as a public finance guru but if you like keep following the political herd mentality na you sabi.
Firstly,the narrative that subsidy only benefits some few rich people is a myth the government is spinning to make you buy into her policy of subsidy removal because there's no few cabal anywhere that's benefitting from subsidy other than the middle class and the poor like you and i. That's why the government has not been able to provide just one name of this mirage cabal since time immemorial.Nnpc herself came out and said they have not paid any subsidy money to anybody since 2015 or so when buhari became president. What has been happening since then is that nnpc is the sole importer of petrol in Nigeria and they embarked on this crude oil for refined products swap deal that once petrol is imported through crude swap it would be distributed to petrol marketers and that kept the fuel price at a controlled price, but that has an implication on the government's revenue because if the products being swapped for petrol were sold it will result into more revenue for the government to spend. The national and subnational government needs more money to spend which is why they all backed subsidy removal so that more revenue from crude oil sales will come in and they can share.
Now, government generating more revenue anywhere in the world is not a bad thing but in Nigeria it is. The moment subsidy was removed more money goes into the government purse but you as an average Nigerian pays a whole lot more while government everywhere legislooters, executheives, states, LGAs will have their pockets filled and will loot a whole lot more.
So you see why the subsidy removal is a loss for you and a plus to the government coffers!
Secondly, on the floating of the naira. I don't know what consultations Tinubu made that is being appraised by zombies like you. There's no economy in the world except the US that floats her currency to be driven by market forces of demand and supply. The US can afford to do that for obvious reasons because it's the currency of the world and all they will simply do is to reduce the volume or increase the volume to dictate the value of the USD, but a certain Tinubu who heads a country that produces nothing but imports everything decided to float the naira despite the obvious trade deficit. How on earth do you think the value will not be dwindling daily when it's obvious the demand far outweigh the supply.I for one and so are many others have been mopping up any dollar available since time immemorial because the naira is right now as useless as a tissue paper.
These two issues are what's responsible for the present state of the economy and sorry for you there's no better tomorrow anywhere if these policies are not reversed urgently. Fuel price will continue to rise while naira will be doing bonanza. You people just keep believing in false hope that it will get better when the fundamentals already shows it will be getting worse.
I thought Tinubu was smart before he became president but right now I think Buhari's IQ is even far better than his own in terms of how he's managing the economy.
Mind you, if you don't have anything useful thing to say in response and you tag me ipob because I said the obvious truth ofo lo ma SE because I'm a pure yorubaman.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:27am On Aug 12, 2023
By my calculations so far, we will feel the new economic recovery in 4months time!

Nigerians will smile....
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2023
coleon:

You are the dumb one here. If you don't understand anything about what's going on then it's better to shut up.
I will respond as a public finance guru but if you like keep following the political herd mentality na you sabi.
Firstly,the narrative that subsidy only benefits some few rich people is a myth the government is spinning to make you buy into her policy of subsidy removal because there's no few cabal anywhere that's benefitting from subsidy other than the middle class and the poor like you and i. That's why the government has not been able to provide just one name of this mirage cabal since time immemorial.Nnpc herself came out and said they have not paid any subsidy money to anybody since 2015 or so when buhari became president. What has been happening since then is that nnpc is the sole importer of petrol in Nigeria and they embarked on this crude oil for refined products swap deal that once petrol is imported through crude swap it would be distributed to petrol marketers and that kept the fuel price at a controlled price, but that has an implication on the government's revenue because if the products being swapped for petrol were sold it will result into more revenue for the government to spend. The national and subnational government needs more money to spend which is why they all backed subsidy removal so that more revenue from crude oil sales will come in and they can share.
Now, government generating more revenue anywhere in the world is not a bad thing but in Nigeria it is. The moment subsidy was removed more money goes into the government purse but you as an average Nigerian pays a whole lot more while government everywhere legislooters, executheives, states, LGAs will have their pockets filled and will loot a whole lot more.
So you see why the subsidy removal is a loss for you and a plus to the government coffers!
Secondly, on the floating of the naira. I don't know what consultations Tinubu made that is being appraised by zombies like you. There's no economy in the world except the US that floats her currency to be driven by market forces of demand and supply. The US can afford to do that for obvious reasons because it's the currency of the world and all they will simply do is to reduce the volume or increase the volume to dictate the value of the USD, but a certain Tinubu who heads a country that produces nothing but imports everything decided to float the naira despite the obvious trade deficit. How on earth do you think the value will not be dwindling daily when it's obvious the demand far outweigh the supply.I for one and so are many others have been mopping up any dollar available since time immemorial because the naira is right now as useless as a tissue paper.
These two issues are what's responsible for the present state of the economy and sorry for you there's no better tomorrow anywhere if these policies are not reversed urgently. Fuel price will continue to rise while naira will be doing bonanza. You people just keep believing in false hope that it will get better when the fundamentals already shows it will be getting worse.
I thought Tinubu was smart before he became president but right now I think Buhari's IQ is even far better than his own in terms of how he's managing the economy.
Mind you, if you don't have anything useful thing to say in response and you tag me ipob because I said the obvious truth ofo lo ma SE because I'm a pure yorubaman.
Things don't work like this, China, Singapore pass through the steps Tinubu is taking us through.

You won't understand!
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:33am On Aug 12, 2023
OChimex:

You said hate, I see it as being realistic and not brainwashed. I think you supporters of APC are brainwashed and wallow in ignorance and lost touch with reality.

Don’t worry, soon e go clear for una eyes.
Senate and house of rep don they gift themselves tokens for holiday after working for just a week.
But e still hard and it’s taking forever to increase the salaries of the real workers of Nigeria.
Nigerians are sufferings and you guys are still believing e go better. Na so una hope for Buhari until 8 years pass, the idiot is now in London enjoying his loot while una supporters keep waiting.
And after solid 8 years of Buhari madness una get mind vote another old incapacitated APC flag bearer.
Curse be unto you guys.
One thing I pray, may Tinibu and ApC continue to happen to their supporters.
Your Obi won't parform miracles if he was fortunate to be there.

He will also try his policies if he even have one, to know which will elevate the economy
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by OChimex: 2:05am On Aug 12, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Your Obi won't parform miracles if he was fortunate to be there.

He will also try his policies if he even have one, to know which will elevate the economy

One thing is for sure, get a sincere young smart person who is not wasteful.
Stop recycling old expired persons.
Don’t you guys have future?
All the young smart intelligent men in Nigeria na that nonagenarian una fit support?
Shame. The youth have no future in Nigeria

Only a stupid person keep doing the same thing every time and expecting a different result.
Keep Try something different, that’s how you get it right. Stop recycling old expired men that are too weak to think ideas
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2023
We’re tired if your lies. Give us Yoruba nation
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Ttalk: 2:42am On Aug 12, 2023
OChimex:

One thing is for sure, get a sincere young smart person who is not wasteful.
Stop recycling old expired persons.
Don’t you guys have future?
All the young smart intelligent men in Nigeria na that nonagenarian una fit support?
Shame. The youth have no future in Nigeria

Only a stupid person keep doing the same thing every time and expecting a different result.
Keep Try something different, that’s how you get it right. Stop recycling old expired men that are too weak to think ideas

Is governance about being young. Just imagine your first line has revealed your level of intelligence.

Good governance is not by age or how smart you look.

Nigerians who chose Tinubu over a third-class Obi cannot all be wrong. You can't heap the blame of 60 years on a president who is barely 2months in office. Stop the hate and criticize objectively
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Skty: 3:59am On Aug 12, 2023
Ajuri, just earn ur salary. And stop with the lies
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by OChimex: 4:03am On Aug 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Is governance about being young. Just imagine your first line has revealed your level of intelligence.

Good governance is not by age or how smart you look.

Nigerians who chose Tinubu over a third-class Obi cannot all be wrong. You can't heap the blame of 60 years on a president who is barely 2months in office. Stop the hate and criticize objectively

Yes it’s being young mr. Why is Nigeria retiring people at 70, ask yourself that fucking question.
Why put age of retirement at 70?

Humans expire. At some age your brain will be on diminishing return.
Again, those of una wey dey always make stupid decisions to the detriment of Nigerians since 1960, where have those decisions got you guys? Same old story, why haven’t you guys made the right decision?
Because the decisions are always daft.
They warned you guys about Buhari, una no agree, wasted 8 years now una wan waste another 8 years? Waiting for something not real.
Go mark my words.
Tinibu govt will continue to be worse.
It’s reality
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by Cti28(m): 4:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Ttalk:

If you wish the country bad, bad things will follow you, no be curse, na law of attraction
Please keep quiet. What will you say concerning our politicians, civil servants and majority of the citizens? Are they wishing the country good.
Truth be told, Tinubu does not mean well for the country.
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by BOYS2MEN: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2023
After he must have recovered the trillions he used in rigging election.....hmmmm !!! Brace up agbadorians ,he has hit the ground running
spy9ja:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

https://punchng.com/economy-must-recover-for-good-of-nigerians-tinubu/
Re: Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale by BOYS2MEN: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Just like bad things is happening to you...or probably bad things are on their way to ur doorstep....all I know is that .if u are among those who surpressed their conscience for a lone CORN ...all of una wey bring diz hardship no go survive am .....enjoy ur sufferhead
Ttalk:

If you wish the country bad, bad things will follow you, no be curse, na law of attraction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Runaway Member / Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) / Onnoghen: Withdraw Charges Against CJN, Apologise, Ekweremadu Advises FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.