Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? (379 Views)

Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State / Twitter Ban: SERAP, 176 Nigerians Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by ISLAMBAD: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Has US and France given Ecowas any military support to tackle Niger coupists ?

Are they waiting for war to start so that they will start selling theirs weapons to both sides ?

What is their motive ?

Is Niger the only country with military ruler ?

Mynd44 Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by ISLAMBAD: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Is Niger no more a sovereign Nation ?

Where are those telling European Union and U.S. to mind their business and should not interfer in Nigerian affairs, that Nigeria is a sovereign country when they warned about Dangers of Yakubu colliding with TINUBU to rig election ?

Why do they wan Niger to be invaded ?

4 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
I was asking similar question yesterday.

What support has Ipob given to Niger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by ISLAMBAD: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wainey:

Where is ur brain ?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wainey:

this is totally uncalled for...
No sensible Pesin would war and destruction....
Seems you are newly employed into APC propaganda group
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Where is ur brain bro ?
Maybe your brain and that of entire Ipob is detachable, so I don't feel bad for u asking this question, but mine is always in my head.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
this is totally uncalled for...
No sensible Pesin would war and destruction....
Seems you are newly employed into APC propaganda group
what part of my comment shows I want war?
I said I was asking similar question yesterday

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by ivolt: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
All these beggars.
What's the business of US and France in a regional resolution?
Many of you kids think Niger is about France.

Go and figure out why Burkina Faso and Mali are publicly supporting Niger.
Perhaps, you will understand other Ecowas members position.
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wainey:
what part of my comment shows I want war?
I said I was asking similar question yesterday
why ask such a stupid question...?
What's the connection between Ipob and Niger republic...
Abi anybody who does not support war becomes Ipob abi...
If you truly have common sense what does Nigeria gain by fighting Niger...

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
why ask such a stupid question...?
What's the connection between Ipob and Niger republic...
Abi anybody who does not support war becomes Ipob abi...
If you truly have common sense what does Nigeria gain by fighting Niger...
first, Ipob has said they will assist Niger, you better go find out.

Secondly Nigeria is not fighting Niger, it is ECOMOG that will intercept the Junta forces, go and find out
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wainey:
first, Ipob has said they will assist Niger, you better go find out.

Secondly Nigeria is not fighting Niger, it is ECOMOG that will intercept the Junta forces, go and find out
are you normal

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
are you normal
I am not a member of your family grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by MS247: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin

Super Tucano jet, alpha fighter helicopter all this are US products

Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wainey:
you reason upside down...
Go and find your fellow mad people and interact with them..
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Abifarin16: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Business as usual for them. Only sanctions should be used. When the US and China was fight their own, sane na trade war of sanctions dem use. We ma na trade war and sanctions we go use. Let no outside deceive Africans to kill Africans because of their incompetence and greed.
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you reason upside down...
Go and find your fellow mad people and interact with them..
I reason with my fellow mad people, that is why ür mom always come back home f33ling hæppy
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Fugazy2023: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Where is ur brain ?

Smh

He asked a valid question. What has ipob/prime minister Okpa done to support Niger?
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Fugazy2023: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wainey:

That was knockout grin
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Fugazy2023:

That was knockout grin
You see this Obidients, I know how they collected the cyberspace with their insults before the presidential election, anyone who doesn't agree with them will be insulted and ridiculed, the Hausas are the most hit cos those people doesn't insult back, different opinion doesn't matter as long as they are concerned, it was so painful and annoying.

I have vowed never to show them any form of sympathy when dealing with them
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by vastolord4(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Non .. even if they pretent to gift us their war machines, we pay through oil and non tax of their businesses in africa.. Africa is a raw material produce for their needs and is important the keep Africa impoverished.. we must no see the light that's why people like tinubu will travel all he wants to te USA even with his criminal past and still rule a nation.. now ask yourself, can this even happen in Brazil? You'd be stripped naked and beaten to stupor..
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by ISLAMBAD: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wainey:
You see this Obidients, I know how they collected the cyberspace with their insults before the presidential election, anyone who doesn't agree with them will be insulted and ridiculed, the Hausas are the most hit cos those people doesn't insult back, different opinion doesn't matter as long as they are concerned, it was so painful and annoying.

I have vowed never to show them any form of sympathy when dealing with them

Who's this one again bikonu ?

Clowns dey plenty for this forum
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Ogene001: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
What's still stopping e-bola from invading Niger?
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by two2twooo: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
grin

Super Tucano jet, alpha fighter helicopter all this are US products

is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by limeta(f): 4:35am On Aug 12, 2023
Wainey:

Is it not war you want
Start the war first then you see ipob donations the ground.

War that will make south west a northerner gift .
Re: Niger Coup: What Support Has US And France Given To Ecowas ? by Wainey: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2023
limeta:

Is it not war you want
Start the war first then you see ipob donations the ground.

War that will make south west a northerner gift .

mouth, ho and donate for ur region so they could fix the bad roads grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi In An Interactive Session With The Youths During Owerri Business Week / The Problem With Compulsory Languages, A Case Study Of Lagos / Mohbad Father Cry For His Life As Finally Exposed Hiding The Secrets Of What Hap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.