Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment (26268 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by senoraaquila(f): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2011
Cadbury plc is recruiting graduate trainees amongst others. I'm sorry i couldn't paste the link. Just go to dragnet site.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itstbaba: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2011
Please post the link, thanks
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by senoraaquila(f): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
Cadbury Recruitment Campaign - Instructions
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by achmed1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
Pls people what should we xpect when they finally start calling for test, anybody with past qeustion.!!! Its better to start preparing now
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by rocean: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2011
this is good
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ifeifeife: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2011
pls anyone with idea of dragnet test questions
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Engraced01: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Pls, has dragnet contacted anyone as per cadbury's recruitment?
Please, let's know wats up.
Also, info on dragnet's test structures?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by geepawps(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
Any suggestions,the site is giving error and I am yet to register.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chesy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
abeg any info on the shortlisting? Am tire of their delay
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Gfavour(f): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
The dragnet i know would always ask for cash after all the ussual "paraphernalia"

I need to be corrected if I'm wrong anyway. I have had a taste of the NET they use to DRAG jobless people once and may be they have repented i'm not sure. So please educate me of my ignorance.

In my own opinion i suggest you also make money through global telecom service at www.talKtoomuch.net and become your own boss immediately
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by uppa(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2011
My friend too received the text to write an online personality test on or before 08/11/2011
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chesy(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2011
Just received mine this morning also to be taken on or before 8th nov. 2011. Well, lets get to read hard. Success
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by achmed1(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2011
Can someone who did not receive d txt for the personality test still go ahead and take d test
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 9jaman007: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2011
Can someone help me out here. I got a notification on my yahoo messenger for a new mail from Dragnet with subject "Cadbury Assessment" I clicked my inbox to find nothing like that. I also checked my spam, trash and other folders, no such mail. anyone with such problems.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by JagaJaga1: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2011
I also got a mail too. What is the personality test like? Anybody that has written it should give us a clue.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by JOKYTECH(f): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
I did mine dis morning, its just ur personality on the job and how u would react to some circumstances, they said there are not right or wrong answers. It comprises of 128 questions that must be completed in 30minutes or else u would be timed out. success
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Edokpia: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
I just concluded mine too, it just an assessment its not logical and u dont need to prepare for it, its straight questions comprising of 128. But i do not think it was timed because i spent more than 30 mins and i submited successfuly.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sonas(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
I tried loggin in with the ID and password that was sent thru sms but it ain't going through.saying invalid ID or password.anyone with same experience?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Adamac: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Yeah! its just a simple assesment of yourself its not timed only u have to set out 3omins to answer the questions,its not timed.i did mine and submitted successfully.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chesy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
simple advice. Be consistent in your answers as most of the question are rephrased. I learnt that most company use this test for appointment without further oral interview. I got a congratulatory message after submitting mine. Goodluck
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Adamac: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
Yeah! most of the questions are rephrased so u must be careful and be consistent with your answer as not to cause any doubt about yourself
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 9jaman007: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
okay guys I found my mail.

sonas:

I tried loggin in with the ID and password that was sent thru sms but it ain't going through.saying invalid ID or password.anyone with same experience?

use the user name issued u when registered. check ur mail for it. if its not there, try logging on and click on forgotten password. they'll send to ur mail. goodluck.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by papy7ty(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2011
Am about writing the personalty assessment test now, i don't what they might ask, and its just 30minutes online test.
has any body done this?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by papy7ty(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2011
guys i just finished the test right now, its kinda direct but testing your vulnerability to the Job you're about getting. Your nature generally, intentions and charisma towards your work.
it was 128 questions i 30mins.
if you're to do yours, comport your self and be straight forward even though the questions are not that straight forward.
different sessions that really wanna show your character to the fullest.
i did sha
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by senoraaquila(f): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2011
I'm hapi 4u guys. All the best.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sonas(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2011
@papy7ty, please did you log in with the ID and Password sent to you via SMS? I',m having problems logging in.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Stepp: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
I got the message from cardbury to take the personal assessment test but cant login. It keeps saying invalid id or password. What do I do? It expires in less than 24hours . PLEASE I NEED HELLLLLLP!!!
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by daisy28: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2011
@ stepp,just kip tryin make sure d cap keys are not on,had d same issue wen tryin to login yday but later enterd. Dont worry,just pray evrytin wil work out for ur gud.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by hakunajay(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2011
i took the personality test and i really dont know what is next, I also noticed that most of the questions are the same but rephrased. I wish everyone goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Info On State Security Service Recruitment For 2012 / Vacancies For Fresh Graduates / Is 30k Salary Good For A Second Class Upper Student(b.sc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.