Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow (11221 Views)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike / Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by References: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors, NARD has suspended its over two-week old nationwide indefinite strike.

NARD leadership has consequently directed all members to resume work at 8am on Saturday, August 12.

NARD President, Emeka Orji in a message to AIT.live says there will be a review of the progress made in implementation of agreement reached with government in the next two weeks.

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7778613/resident-doctors-declare-total-indefinite#124664822

6 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by sureboykris(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Naija . Everyday wahala
Unfortunately, Strike is the only language understood by government.

4 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Nemesis0147(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria will humble you!!

10 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by lynxticy: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by jchioma: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
What changed

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by dejt4u(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is a good news

4 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Taylor90: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Starsign:
Nigeria will be great again

Nigeria will never be great till we match to the pooling unit without tribalism and religion

Make una dey play

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by RingRoadMafia: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by doggedfighter(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wish these strikes will never have to happen again .

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by sureboykris(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Starsign:
Not so sure about this .

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Dbegining: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sincerely speaking, the country has moved from bad to badder under Tinubu. And funniest part is he hasn't even used up to six month in office.

This is the time new presidents try to impress the citizens, tell them "you made the right choice"

But Tinubu no send una papa.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by webaj29887: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Learn How to Build an NFT websit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gB99qHkD_0
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Facelessforum1: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
D

How can you say such thing. How do you reason? Pls be a good citizen of your country. This thing you said here can get you to prison remember that . And pls thread carefully
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by ImagedotAI: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Good
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Facelessforum1: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dbegining:
G

I wonder how people reason in this country . dear this thing you said here doesn't represent Nigeria in good light. Desist from descrediting your country. This can get you to prison, I hope you know that . Let's be mindful of things we say in public forum

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Dbegining: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Facelessforum1:

I wonder how people reason in this country . dear this thing you said here doesn't represent Nigeria I'm good light. Desist from descrediting your country. This can get you to prison, I hope you know that . Let's be mindful of things we say in public forum

Bro, don't let me hurl insults at you.

And never in your life again threaten me with prison.

If I said anything wrong or false there point it to me and stop capping dust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Lovenorth: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
The government that fails it responsibility to its citizens wants to invade another sovereign nation grin

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by NaijaCover(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo

At Least, Will Visit Resident Doctor
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by DeOTR: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Stale news.
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Facelessforum1: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
webaj29887:
smiley winkh

This is shade of all wrong. How can you say h do you know this can get you into trouble? This is Nigeria and law enforcement is not smiling 🥲 be mindful of things you say in public pls . If you don't like the country you are free to leave 🤨
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Facelessforum1: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dbegining:

Bro, don't let me hurl insults at you.

And never in your life again threaten me with prison.

If I said anything wrong or false there point it to me and stop capping dust.

Be calming down. You no get sense of humor. Shift abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by looseweight: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dbegining:
Sincerely speaking, the country has moved from bad to badder under Tinubu. And funniest part is he hasn't even used up to six month in office.

This is the time new presidents try to impress the citizens, tell them "you made the right choice"

But Tinubu no send una papa.
You go explain tire

3 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Dbegining: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
looseweight:

You go explain tire

Na your suffering with fuel and high cost of things go be my evidence.

Your fellow agbado don already dey regret. Your own go come soon.

No worry, na you go be my evidence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by tuoyoojo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Agbajefunds: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kk
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by kingamaa(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
W
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by gerrardomendes(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
K
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yes ooo by the special grace of God.
Starsign:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Signs & Symptoms Of Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns / Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.