Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer (553 Views)

If the Nigerian Army invades Niger, It will be cut to pieces there / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by AlexBells(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
When it felt like the sky was falling in South East, we did not run, we stayed through even as young people who are constantly profiled, we did not run so I'm not saying this as someone who is in far away safe place and telling others in war zone what to do, as a matter of fact, South East still has shadows of war all round.

But those of you Igbos in Niger republic, it is more honourable to be carried back in body bag than to abandone your customers. These people needs you the most now, you are going to stay back to provide generator sets, services and their parts to the good people of Niger Republic as their electricity suply is threatened. This is no support of the coupist, No but 25 million Niger citizens won't be abandoned.

Continue providing your services in the areas of generator set suply, spair parts and repair. Continue your provision of over the counter drugs, services and other health services, your friends needs you the most at this point. For those not courageous enough to stay, you are always welcomed back at home but I salute the courage of those who would stay back. Our children, and elderly should be sent back while every Igbo both men and women of age and able bodied should stay back, some of these our women are nurses, who are you abandoning the children you mid-wived their mothers for?

Unless your host turn around and hurt you thats only when we would consider leaving otherwise don't abandon your friends. I wish I'm in official capacity to honour every Igbo who may succumb in this situation, however even if your reward is not here on earth definitely hereafter, put humanity first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by doggedfighter(f): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
This post !
Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by Shalommy(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Op, why? Ndi bia.....,fra won't like this thread. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by MS247: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin

So Nigeria cut power supply, you want to go and supply Generator set

Let's see the borders you intend to pass

Let's see how you intend to supply Petrol as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by AlexBells(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Op, why? Ndi bia.....,fra won't like this thread. undecided
I'm Igbo, that makes me a Biafran, the Biafran ideology is rooted in humanity

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by AlexBells(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
grin

Becuase Algeria no dey, becuase Guinea no dey, you really think for the Igbo man, the sun revolves around Nigeria, so you want 25 million good Niger citizens to perish becuase a few of them carried out a coup
Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by AlexBells(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

In your mind European Union is against a Government, China are against an illegitimate Government , France , and US are Condemning a Government

And you feel in your Igbo mind you can ship anything to Niger as if it's drugs smuggling

You certainly do not know anything about war crime, so you want them blockade from vital items just becuase a few of them carried out a coup, you want 25 million people to be shut off, well for your information, Russia and Ukraine are still exporting grains
Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by two2t: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
grin

is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now
Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by two2tw: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:

In your mind European Union is against a Government, China are against an illegitimate Government , France , and US are Condemning a Government

And you feel in your Igbo mind you can ship anything to Niger as if it's drugs smuggling

is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now
Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by Enugupikin: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
AlexBells:
When it felt like the sky was falling in South East, we did not run, we stayed through even as young people who are constantly profiled, we did not run so I'm not saying this as someone who is in far away safe place and telling others in war zone what to do, as a matter of fact, South East still has shadows of war all round.

But those of you Igbos in Niger republic, it is more honourable to be carried back in body bag than to abandone your customers. These people needs you the most now, you are going to stay back to provide generator sets, services and their parts to the good people of Niger Republic as their electricity suply is threatened. This is no support of the coupist, No but 25 million Niger citizens won't be abandoned.

Continue providing your services in the areas of generator set suply, spair parts and repair. Continue your provision of over the counter drugs, services and other health services, your friends needs you the most at this point. For those not courageous enough to stay, you are always welcomed back at home but I salute the courage of those who would stay back. Our children, and elderly should be sent back while every Igbo both men and women of age and able bodied should stay back, some of these our women are nurses, who are you abandoning the children you mid-wived their mothers for?

Unless your host turn around and hurt you thats only when we would consider leaving otherwise don't abandon your friends. I wish I'm in official capacity to honour every Igbo who may succumb in this situation, however even if your reward is not here on earth definitely hereafter, put humanity first.

Audience, this guy is an igala boy. You can Imagine the nonsense advice he's giving to igbos
Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by Enugupikin: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
AlexBells:
I'm Igbo, that makes me a Biafran, the Biafran ideology is rooted in humanity
You're never igbo and can never be

Igala boy
Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by AlexBells(m): 12:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Enugupikin:

Audience, this guy is an igala boy. You can Imagine the nonsense advice he's giving to igbos
First of IGBO is started with a capital alphabet, lol I will keep promoting my beautiful and lovely Igbo Nation as you keep betraying your Eweduness until you realise what a disgrace you are.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Niger, It Is Better To Come Back In Body Bag Than Abandon Your Customer by AlexBells(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Enugupikin:

You're never igbo and can never be

Igala boy
This one pain you die, lol

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Palliative. Bola Tinubu Is Confused / How Much Has TIEFNUBU Borrowed So Far? / Nigeria Begins Railway Construction To Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.