Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others (12901 Views)

Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by 90dbest: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2023
Your service is needed in Niger. Stop harassing civilians. Blood cowards,
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Dottormentor: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2023
You this eniya bi epon again.
OK.
LeoDeKing:
We ipob terrorists are prepared and ready for any zoo army.  undecided
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Chucks13: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Officer with due respect a lot have be done within the shortest time you took over but sir I will prefer you don't need to warn any criminal before going for them, warning is like music in the ears of criminals they ain't going to listen infact call bluff of any warning so if you are sure of any criminal hideout or camp or location go for them unannounced pls.

You can't be coming to attack me in my house and you first announce it wallahi I will prepare for you so pls stop talking ahead but go ahead with the action.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Punch should be better than this headline. It doesn't make sense and actually makes one wonder why. Why IPOB when no group was mentioned? What's the end game?
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Morbeta11(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2023
ggood:
op your a fool where did mention Ipob here ,
Why calling me a fool, that's more reason why you will die with your acute ignoransia popping out of your ass....am I the PUNCH newspaper that carried the news?
Why is mentioning of Ipob always comes with aggression instead of constructive and sensible argument.....
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Confirmedzombie: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2023
But no where IPOB was mentioned in the news.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Goodman2023: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
We ipob terrorists are prepared and ready for any zoo army.  undecided

You don't support the army going to Niger...but you support them going to south East for Operation...oh, I remember....an attack on BOKO HARAM is an attack on the north ...but an attack on IPoB is not an attack on the east
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by gidgiddy: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Punch should be better than this headline. It doesn't make sense and actually makes one wonder why. Why IPOB when no group was mentioned? What's the end game?

The end game is to sell news with false headlines
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by barinedan(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2023
He should keep quiet and do his job
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2023
grin grin Treat them in the language they will understand, since they vowed not to have sense.
But I will not stop blaming NK and his senseless IPOB for orchestrating the beginning of UGM masquerading as freedom fighters.
They opened the way for criminals to easily access guns,by running gun purchases,all in the name of defending the SE, without controlling the accessibility, determining the hands into which the guns were heading.

1 Like

Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by ChyjoskyJ: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2023
This headline is misleading he did not mention IPOB.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Dis one fear my comments pass anything.

Already passing in his pants. grin

Meanwhile, what is the meaning of the emboldened? Is that what they call you in your village?

Means your ma stinking pucci, slaves can't sleep in peace anytime the name of their masters are mentioned..

That's what I discover from your comments,again that's a Yoruba head because we know the blackie tribe of Nigeria where you hardly see a fair person unless those with Igbo sperm.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Cooly100: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2023
This is a good news...

But I find it difficult to believe that these guys have killed more than the Fulanis..or are this action not for them too?

How many people were killed in Jos and Benue just few weeks ago?

But the town criers from SW are seeing ONLY IpoB in this?

This is steange.

CC: LEOdeking
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by uchennamani(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob miscreants will respond soon.

Please, don't defend IPOB. They are terrorists.

Terrorism isn't defined by religion.

Your comment suggests you have sympathy for IPOB.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by ggood: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2023
Morbeta11:
Why calling me a fool, that's more reason why you will die with your acute ignoransia popping out of your ass....am I the PUNCH newspaper that carried the news?
Why is mentioning of Ipob always comes with aggression instead of constructive and sensible argument.....
bast.ard did you see anything like Ipob in news , I read all Ipob was not mention but you Agbadorian drag Ipob to it
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Morbeta11(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2023
ggood:
bast.ard did you see anything like Ipob in news , I read all Ipob was not mention but you Agbadorian drag Ipob to it

Lol....you see why Our governors labelled us Nzogbu Nzogbu....am Igbo, red blooded......Punch Newspaper wrote the story. I posted which is my civic right to do and not to alter what they reported, instead of attacking PUNCH newspaper you start calling me names....as hilarious as it may sound, some of you are the reason why no one can use Ipob to seek asylum again here in Canada. You really behave like idiots.

1 Like

Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by 2016v2017: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/your-days-are-numbered-defence-chief-warns-ipob-others/

This man is the most use.less soldier in Nigeria . Only ranting because IPOB choose to be non violent . This man is an idiotic mor.on .
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Brek: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
jaxxy:
I'm very sure ipob isn't our major problem in this country. sad
If ECOWAS declares war on Niger it might be a problem
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by adekolaelect(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Brek:

IPOB is only recognised as a Terrorist by Nigeria
Just your opinion.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Brek: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
adekolaelect:
Just your opinion.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by chaloskyx: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
I heard the vessel tompolo stopped from illegal crude bunkering was ordered to be released by the Navy can you comment on that sir!!! you are deceiving no one with your empty threats you and every para military organisation are the real thieves in Nigeria
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Omodua(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/your-days-are-numbered-defence-chief-warns-ipob-others/

Selective operations.

How about those killings being perpetrated by Bandits and Fulani herdsmen in plateau state. No special plans for them but except southeast

This skewed operations doesn't augur well for our security challenges and survival.

The military should go for the bandits terrorising Kaduna,Zamfara, Sokoto,Niger and Insurgents terrorising and killing people of North East.

Not selective operations in southeast only.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Proudlyomonna: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Stale, irrelevant and very illogical post typical of ipob.

grin grin oboy forget about ipob nonsense, them dey flog you wotowoto,you come dey use laugh emojis hide your pain and sorrow grin

You tribalist from all angles no get sense at all at all grin
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Proudlyomonna: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
adekolaelect:
Just your opinion.

Mention the Country that tagged them terrorist aside Nigeria.

There's not one terrorist in Igboland terrorism has no place in our ethnical or religious ideologies.

Ipob are plainly brainwashed criminals claiming freedom fighters.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by adekolaelect(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Mention the Country that tagged them terrorist aside Nigeria.

There's not one terrorist in Igboland terrorism has no place in our ethnical or religious ideologies.

Ipob are plainly brainwashed criminals claiming freedom fighters.

IPOB was tagged Terrorist in the country they are domisite and committed Terrorism . You don't need China to declare them Terrorist before you know them as such. No one said Igbos are Terrorist but IPOB Terrorist are domisite in Igbo land as Bukoharam in Ahusas land. The resultant of brainwashed is Terrorist . Those that brainwashed are Igbos, their mantra ( Biafra) is igbos agendas and no any Igbos Elders,Leaders and Youths ever come out in one voice to condemn them and their activities in Igbo land
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Proudlyomonna: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2023
adekolaelect:
IPOB was tagged Terrorist in the country they are domisite and committed Terrorism . You don't need China to declare them Terrorist before you know them as such. No one said Igbos are Terrorist but IPOB Terrorist are domisite in Igbo land as Bukoharam in Ahusas land. The resultant of brainwashed is Terrorist . Those that brainwashed are Igbos, their mantra ( Biafra) is igbos agendas and no any Igbos Elders,Leaders and Youths ever come out in one voice to condemn them and their activities in Igbo land

Mthwee plenty incoherent rambling.

The same group who tagged ipob terrorist, immediately removed them from the list.

The political institutions, religious institutions, traditional institutions in Igboland already made their stand known with regards this ipob issue.

The people whom power belongs to continue to vote in leaders who stand against ipob's agenda,so what are You saying.

I am sure You are just begging me to enjoin you in your senseless tribal banters,look for your co ipob tribalist, I no dey do nonsense, e get watin person dey pass.

You tribalist can never ever make sense.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by adekolaelect(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Mthwee plenty incoherent rambling.

The same group who tagged ipob terrorist, immediately removed them from the list.

The political institutions, religious institutions, traditional institutions in Igboland already made their stand known with regards this ipob issue.

The people whom power belongs to continue to vote in leaders who stand against ipob's agenda,so what are You saying.

I am sure You are just begging me to enjoin you in your senseless tribal banters,look for your co ipob tribalist, I no dey do nonsense, e get watin person dey pass.

You tribalist can never ever make sense.
No one force you to respond to this when you know you don't have reasonable things upstair to say.what was the stand of Igbos Traditional, Religion and political leaders in respect of IPOB activities in Igbo land before and now? What was the activities against that Terrorist group to bring peace to Igbo land? Reasonable people in Igbo land voted for who they trust . You can't expect those reasonable among igbos to think and reason in the direction of you IPOB Terrorist followers. The Yardstick to measure your intelligent is not how much you can dish out Insult to others , your ability to speak doesn't guaranty you intelligence.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Proudlyomonna: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
adekolaelect:
No one force you to respond to this when you know you don't have reasonable things upstair to say.what was the stand of Igbos Traditional, Religion and political leaders in respect of IPOB activities in Igbo land before and now? What was the activities against that Terrorist group to bring peace to Igbo land? Reasonable people in Igbo land voted for who they trust . You can't expect those reasonable among igbos to think and reason in the direction of you IPOB Terrorist followers. The Yardstick to measure your intelligent is not how much you can dish out Insult to others , your ability to speak doesn't guaranty you intelligence.

You are spewing thrash yo undecided the stand of the leaders of Igboland with regards ipob has never changed, You just dey embarrass yourself with your deadhead submission.

When they created their esn criminals,the leaders met again including CAN Igboland to denounce ipob,You are plainly dumb for tagging me pro ipob just because I am stating the obvious.
I perceive You just desperately need me to be ipob so You can spew Your usual tribal hate banters cus that's all You live for.

I am anti ipob for Your info,so if You dey look for who go help you masturbate away Your destiny on Your usual tribal hate and gbasgbos bcus na the only thing wey Your eleda destine You for,look for ipob niggas.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by adekolaelect(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are spewing thrash yo undecided the stand of the leaders of Igboland with regards ipob has never changed, You just dey embarrass yourself with your deadhead submission.

When they created their esn criminals,the leaders met again including CAN Igboland to denounce ipob,You are plainly dumb for tagging me pro ipob just because I am stating the obvious.
I perceive You just desperately need me to be ipob so You can spew Your usual tribal hate banters cus that's all You live for.

I am anti ipob for Your info,so if You dey look for who go help you masturbate away Your destiny on Your usual tribal hate and gbasgbos bcus na the only thing wey Your eleda destine You for,look for ipob niggas.

Your write up is just full of insult without Major reasonable and sensible point. Pls send me The Headline where Igbos denouanced IPOB ? You making too much noise doesn't proof you sensible. I need a reasonable and sensible argument . Not you type.
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by Proudlyomonna: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
adekolaelect:
Your write up is just full of insult without Major reasonable and sensible point. Pls send me The Headline where Igbos denouanced IPOB ? You making too much noise doesn't proof you sensible. I need a reasonable and sensible argument . Not you type.

Shut up jareh,the only argument wey dey sweet your type na tribal hate. grin
Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by adekolaelect(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Simple Analysis is just a problem for you without Insults!!! Can you send where igbos leaders and elders denounced IPOB? You don't need to be a Igbo before you can be among the IPOB Terrorist bcs Igbos are not Terrorist but IPOB Terrorist came out from Igbo land. Oga wise above insult and allow your upstair to perform it's natural founction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis / 2023 Presidency: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF, Mid-Belt Forum, PANDEF Join Forces / PDP Youths Describe Buhari's Reelection Bid As "Dead On Arrival"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.