Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The SCAM called Consummate Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The SCAM called Consummate Traders (2507 Views)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / The Global Scam Called Omegapro / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SCAM called Consummate Traders by megafaraday(m): 4:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Good day nairalanders. Pls if you are looking into dealing with prop firms, pls do well to avoid consummate traders. Their customer service is terrible on all their channels and they manipulate your trades, add trades from their backend and say you have breached their drawdown rule. Your account is gone. Experienced it and saw other traders go through same

2 Likes

Re: The SCAM called Consummate Traders by SamuelLoch: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2023
megafaraday:
Good day nairalanders. Pls if you are looking into dealing with prop firms, pls do well to avoid consummate traders. Their customer service is terrible on all their channels and they manipulate your trades, add trades from their backend and say you have breached their drawdown rule. Your account is gone. Experienced it and saw other traders go through same

Most of those forex crews have issues sha.
If you can avoid all and look elsewhere, do

2 Likes

Re: The SCAM called Consummate Traders by megafaraday(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Most of those forex crews have issues sha.
If you can avoid all and look elsewhere, do
This was even more of an orchestrated scam
Re: The SCAM called Consummate Traders by sircrabo: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2023
I've used them and they appear to be OK so far. Look for ways to solve your problem or try another prop firm
Re: The SCAM called Consummate Traders by megafaraday(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
sircrabo:
I've used them and they appear to be OK so far. Look for ways to solve your problem or try another prop firm
That you have used them doesn't invalidate my issue with them. They are a scam and it's confirmed
Re: The SCAM called Consummate Traders by caporia: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2023
I got scanned too.

I passed phase 1 and 2 then I was waiting to get a live funded account only for me to receive email that my account has been disabled due to consistency rules.

Consistency rules: meaning that my lot sizes are not regular 😂😂😂

But when I was losing six different $100k challenge, no issue with consistency rules that time.

Habby and Jeffery Benson,
God will judge you for this scam

3 Likes

Re: The SCAM called Consummate Traders by Konquest: 6:11pm On Jan 07
megafaraday:
Manipulation of trades from the backend... Ethically speaking, this is a serious violation by the prop firm.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Trailer For Rent? / They Pay You #45,000 Per Month To Paste Advert On Your Car (best Outdoor Advert) / Types Of (fe)male Leather Shoe, Slippers And Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.