Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos (1734 Views)

These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / Baby Animals That Will Immediately Melt Your Heart / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Nonow: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2023
1. Moths and Butterflies.

Two members of the order Lepidoptera, exhibit distinct characteristics. Although distinguishing a small, brown moth from a brightly colored butterfly is easy, there are instances where they appear more similar. Notably, their antennae serve as a key identifier. Butterflies possess club-shaped antennae with a long shaft tipped by a bulb, while moths have feathery or serrated antennae.

2. Rabbits and Hares

Both belonging to the Lagomorpha order of mammals, showcase several contrasting features. Hares, known for their size and speed, tend to be larger than rabbits and possess longer ears. They also boast stronger hind legs and larger feet, utilizing their agility to outpace predators. In contrast, rabbits seek refuge in their warrens when threatened. Additionally, hares often exhibit black markings on their fur.

See more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/look-alike-animals-that-are-oftenly-misidentified-see-their-photos/

1 Like

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by libertyfather(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2023
cheetah and leopard

1 Like

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by CEOKmotors: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2023
libertyfather:
cheetah and leopard

There are no similarities between cheetahs and leopards.

Cheetahs obviously have longer legs with smaller heads.

You should have said Jaguars and leopards.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by SporaD8: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2023
Crocs and Gators

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2023
Women and snakes. Very similar animals, God help us.

16 Likes

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by illicit(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2023
Nice one
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Krak(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2023
CEOKmotors:

There are no similarities between cheetahs and leopards.

Cheetahs obviously have longer legs with smaller heads.

You should have said Jaguars and leopards.

Exactly. They look very different.
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by KingMack(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2023
my hand no dey..I worst pass bubu so no misidentify me with am angry

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Namzy(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2023
Tortoise and turtle
Rat and hamster
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2023
SporaD8:
Crocs and Gators

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Sirbruno3000:

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by verifiablefacts: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Humans and chimpanzees, that's speaking from a cosmic creature's point of view.
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Adesina18111(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Tinubu and Obasanjo grin grin grin

I mean they are both President lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Gadafii: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2023
Ebola and Bat πŸ¦‡ are similar and they are spelt the same
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Obakoolex(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ipob and obidients grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by jeromestarks: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Obakoolex:
Ipob and obidients grin
These ones are the same na.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by AfroBeatDiary: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
SporaD8:
Crocs and Gators
and caiman
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by etrange: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Any true wildlife hobbyist or animal lover could easily tell these animals apart. Nevertheless, this is a very informative post, OP. Nice one!
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Englishisamust: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sirbruno3000:

No kill me abeg!!! grin grin grin
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Contekbbc: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
cheesy
Sirbruno3000:
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by Farrason: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sirbruno3000:

This guy na vampire I swearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos by falcon01: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Honey badger and Wolverine

(1) (Reply)

Eggs Needed In Large Quantinty 800 To 1000 Crates Weekly / Photos: Dbanj Goes Into Agriculture... Becomes A Farmer? / Buy Ur Fresh Plantain Bunches 250dozens Weekly Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.