Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! (386 Views)

Never Ever Use "Whogohost.com" / Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! by amigo1088: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2023
They just suspended my domain with no notice.

[size=18pt]NEVER EVER TRUST WHOGOHOST![/size]

Re: Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! by olu122: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2023
We sell hosting and domain without downtime or suspension check price here :-- https://namevitech.com

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! by benzems(m): 12:17am On Aug 13, 2023
I've been using whogohost for about 5 years now.
No issues recorded
Re: Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! by amigo1088: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2023
benzems:
I've been using whogohost for about 5 years now.
No issues recorded

I've complained to them since yesterday, ans upto now they do not do anything about it
Re: Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! by amigo1088: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2023
I just wake up to everything being deleted on my host? Last week website was down they said server migration. Now they deleted everything.
Guys If you care about your website DON'T EVER HOST WITH WHOGOHOST. THEY'RE SCAMMERS

Re: Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! by Fstdammie(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
They suspended mine too. They open it when I complained. It's like they wipe all my data and the website is gone. All emails are gone.
amigo1088:
They just suspended my domain with no notice.

[size=18pt]NEVER EVER TRUST WHOGOHOST![/size]
Re: Why You Should Never Ever Use Whogohost! by Fstdammie(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
The same issue I am facing right now.
They lost my data on their platform with vital clients' details in my CPANEL emails.

Please let's call them out on Social media and maybe bring the company down. If we keep quiet, many businesses will be affected.

amigo1088:
I just wake up to everything being deleted on my host? Last week website was down they said server migration. Now they deleted everything.
Guys If you care about your website DON'T EVER HOST WITH WHOGOHOST. THEY'RE SCAMMERS

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Adsense Alternatives / Webmasters Please Help Me Here / Pushing My Site Live For Testing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.