Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe (1176 Views)

What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? / Pontiac Vibe Versus Toyota Corolla / I got the Pontiac Vibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Chianya: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Good morning NR,

Can you give me your honest and professional advice concerning Pontiac Vibe. Is it durable and can it stand the test of Nigerian roads?
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by baconline(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2023
Same as Toyota matrix ,power train and electricals are the same, the only difference is the shell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Chianya: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2023
baconline:
Same as Toyota matrix ,power train and electricals are the same, the only difference is the shell

So it's a good car?
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by baconline(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chianya:

So it's a good car?
Yes,very good

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
It's a good car if boring is not a problem for you
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Michael547(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chianya:
Good morning NR,

Can you give me your honest and professional advice concerning Pontiac Vibe. Is it durable and can it stand the test of Nigerian roads?
I do professional car inspection in the southwest incase you need my service.....you can contact me on 08167469103
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by boldx(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
The dashboard sha can make you sleep.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:40am On Aug 13, 2023
boldx:
lol
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Chianya: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
It's a good car if boring is not a problem for you

Lol, as long as it takes me to my destination without problem... I think I can manage.
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Chianya: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
boldx:
Funny... But matrix dashboard is boring too
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by fineboynl(m): 1:21am On Aug 15, 2023
Chianya:

Funny... But matrix dashboard is boring too
get a Corolla
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by dicksonadams(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Chianya:

Lol, as long as it takes me to my destination without problem... I think I can manage.

you can spice up the dashboard by installing an Android screen,
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Chianya: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
fineboynl:
get a Corolla
It's over hyped... Or do you have a specific reason for the advice?
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by fineboynl(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chianya:

It's over hyped... Or do you have a specific reason for the advice?
the cost of pontic Vibe and or metrex doesn't worth it. They are built cheaper and substandard. Their interior is plastic and doesn't age way. But trust Nigeria because of the hipe around Toyota that car is selling for so high.
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Chianya: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
fineboynl:
the cost of pontic Vibe and or metrex doesn't worth it. They are built cheaper and substandard. Their interior is plastic and doesn't age way. But trust Nigeria because of the hipe around Toyota that car is selling for so high.
Ok, so any model of Corolla will be fine... Right?
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by fineboynl(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chianya:

Ok, so any model of Corolla will be fine... Right?
yes. But depends on your budget.

But if you get Pontiac vibe or metrex Nigeria use for cheaper price go for it. My reason is that their toks price is high instead go for Corolla. I am not directly saying they are not good. I base my point on value for money. Even the corrola is over price too.

But if you compare the price that were you should make your choice from.

Those companies bought engine from Toyota company especially that of Corolla engine they thwn make Their body "shell"

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by mejai(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Matrix and vibe are more spacious than Corolla. U can fold the back seats and load ur things.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by senator2k9(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Are u in Abuja... Don't make the MISTAKE of buying a car without an HONEST Professional to INSPECT for you.

We offer inspection service of any car you want to buy in Abuja. Your location does not matter if you want to utilise our service. You can call us from any part of Nigeria to help you check a car right here in Abuja or even in neighboring states.
Our services include:

© SCANNING OR DIAGNOSING THE CAR FOR ANY HIDDDEN FAULT.
© PERFORMING PHYSICAL INSPECTION OF THE CAR.
© CHECKING THE HISTORY OF THE CAR.
© AFTER PURCHASE CONSULTATION ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR Car.
© HELP YOU IN PRICING AND PURCHASE based on the faults detected and if it is still worth a purchase.

Follow us on Integrated solution Autos for all your car tips. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090433257112&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Send a dm on 08034059397 WhatsApp messenger.
Re: Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe by Eaganguolly(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chianya:
Good morning NR,

Go for the pontiac vibe. It is a good car. It shares engine with matrix and corolla. Like someone already said, they are all over priced in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Price Of 2.5ltr 2005 Jetta Engine And Compressor. Auto Tranny / Shipping RORO Or Container / My Toyota Camry Ac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.