Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. (557 Views)

Intelligence Prime Capital is the best way to make money 2022 / Raise That Capital For Your Business FREE / Raise That Capital For Your Business FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
I've been trading for 4 years and I can comfortably tell you that capital is not your problem in trading and it's not a hindrance, your lack of knowledge and risk management is what needs enhancing.
You might think you can't blow up a bigger account but you'd find yourself blowing a 10-20k$ account and more if you don't fix the root of your problem.
Below is one of those milestones I set for myself.
I love flipping accounts because it builds my patience, makes me be less careless and also helps me avoid overleverage.
Whenever I feel like I need to work on myself, I just fund a little amount and build it.
Below are my best 2 this last 3 months.
5-100$ in a day
100-1000$ in 3 days.

Available for account management.

1 Share

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by wittywriter: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Following...

Wittyness
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2023
Another bangerrr.
A friend's account I'm handling.

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Chigorkizz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chigorkizz:
Good
Thanks bro
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Chigorkizz(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2023
How do I join?
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Chigorkizz:
How do I join?
WhatsApp me 0"9"0"5"3"2"0"9"8"7"6
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2023
Saturday is gon be nice grin

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2023
To be honest, nothing beats you being in control of your finace.
I'm not limiting this to forex only, but if there is anything you're doing out there that lets you be in control of how much you and still give you time to try other things out, my brother/sister hold that thing tight.
Salary is a cage, a bigger salary is a bigger cage...
Some jobs would tie you down 24/7 and you don't have time for your family, yourself, or even to try new things out.
You'll find out you're just working your way to old age and when you retire you won't be in good shape to enjoy what it means to have a good life...
I hope it works well for all of us
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Desperados(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Greatdober:
I've been trading for 4 years and I can comfortably tell you that capital is not your problem in trading and it's not a hindrance, your lack of knowledge and risk management is what needs enhancing.
You might think you can't blow up a bigger account but you'd find yourself blowing a 10-20k$ account and more if you don't fix the root of your problem.
Below is one of those milestones I set for myself.
I love flipping accounts because it builds my patience, makes me be less careless and also helps me avoid overleverage.
Whenever I feel like I need to work on myself, I just fund a little amount and build it.
Below are my best 2 this last 3 months.
5-100$ in a day
100-1000$ in 3 days.

Available for account management.

Bro capital is mostly a problem especially for newbies just starting out.

When you just begin, you would fall and rise up many times before you finally find your feet.
That falling down can mean blowing up accts which happened to most professional traders today. And that tends to become a problem for the new trader when you don't have a stable source of capital or funding means.

Then you get stuck in the middle of your learning.
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Desperados:

Bro capital is mostly a problem especially for newbies just starting out.

When you just begin, you would fall and rise up many times before you finally find your feet.
That falling down can mean blowing up accts which happened to most professional traders today. And that tends to become a trader when you don't have a stable source of capital or funding means.

Then you get stuck in the middle of your learning.
That's why people can learn from others, you can actually avoid to blow account..
You can minimize your losses by using good r:r that way you can control how much you can loose and also try to build your psychology and money management skills
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Desperados(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Greatdober:

That's why people can learn from others, you can actually avoid to blow account..
You can minimize your losses by using good r:r that way you can control how much you can loose and also try to build your psychology and money management skills

You still don't get me.

You are talking about those who has started to find their feet in forex after making mistakes. I am talking about total newbies and they must make mistakes before getting it right.

Or are you telling me no complete newbie can never lose in the market if he follows or watches pros?
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Desperados:

You still don't get me.

You are talking about those who has started to find their feet in forex after making mistakes. I am talking about total newbies and they must make mistakes before getting it right.

Or are you telling me no complete newbie can never lose in the market if he follows or watches pros?
I get your point,I know the fact that loosing is inevitable, but loosing fatally is evitable, you can still loose and live to fight another..
That's why as a newbie you must arm yourself with risk management followed by psychology and analysis.
That way you manage your losses, not everyone must blow lots of account before making it..
You can learn hard and trade easy

1 Like

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by chinwong(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Loss is inevitable to both beginners and some pros alike. It jus depends on your loss to profit ratio.

Forex is sweet only when you are willing to sacrifice for it and that involves patience, good knowledge, money management and risk management.

I prefer loosing my funds trying to learn a strategy and from there I implement in my subsequent tradings.

Jus be ready to learn and accept your losses.

But don’t ever stop πŸ›‘
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by fredogheny: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Greatdober:

I get your point,I know the fact that loosing is inevitable, but loosing fatally is evitable, you can still loose and live to fight another..
That's why as a newbie you must arm yourself with risk management followed by psychology and analysis.
That way you manage your losses, not everyone must blow lots of account before making it..
You can learn hard and trade easy
hello boss I will like to learn from you
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
fredogheny:
0*7*0*3 6*2*6 2*5*7
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
fredogheny:
WhatsApp me 0*7*0*3*6*2*9*0*2*5*7
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by akingold2: 3:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Like to learn too. 0806. 399 659 4
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Omielen: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
Hello! I understand you need a broker, I can help you with that. I myself recently started Forex trading and I also needed one, and fbs trading was recommended to me. Now I can recommend this company to you, I have used their services many times. They have been working since 2009, which confirms their reliability. I am sure they will help you too.
I think I helped you with your question.
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2023
Been long I posted but here is another one.
Reason I post here is for journals and to always let myself know that anything is possible.
Feed your eyes.
3rd image is my loss cause losses are inevitable

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Kay321: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2023
That's what they do.They try to lure you in with sensational headers and screenshots.When you get in,you realize there is more to this than meets the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Kay321: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Talktalk2022:
See topic name grinπŸ˜πŸ˜‚ hungry man . 5k here 5k there and
You just Dey deceive people for Nairaland
That's what they do.They try to lure you in with sensational headers and screenshots.When you get in,you realize there is more to this than meets the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by Greatdober: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Before you reply this 2 lunatics above me.
Please do well to know the background story from the post the moniker above made
Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Scam Alert!!! Run for your life o.πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 Like

Re: Prove That Capital Is Not Your Problem In Forex. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2023
Talktalk2022:
See topic name grinπŸ˜πŸ˜‚ hungry man . 5k here 5k there and
You just Dey deceive people for Nairaland

You truly know him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Assist Us / Agms, Conferences, Seminars, Trainings, Workshops Hall Space / I Just Getting Familiar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.