Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

ICAN November Diet 2023 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN November Diet 2023 (8584 Views)

Online Lecture For ICAN May Diet 2023 Starts Monday 9th, January. 2023. / Online Lecture For ICAN May Diet 2023 Starts Monday 9th, January. 2023. / Online Lecture For ICAN May Diet 2023 Starts Monday 9th, January. 2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Dollarise11: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Chithauri(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
TINUBU WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT TILL 2031.

DEAL WITH IT.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by opicgif: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
i am in port harcourt
i registered since 2018
but couldnt write
i would love to write this year
anybody in port harcourt here?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by MissW: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

I'm nt depending on study pack too.. That's why I wana print past questions of 5 years back till date
You had better look for a tutorial center because the "ginger" as someone earlier said, is on another level. Even if you won't be punctual at the tutorial, just pay for one and go whenever you can.
You can't understand unless you write exam after attending tutorial and without attending one.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by DenreleDave(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
MissW:

You had better look for a tutorial center because the "ginger" as someone earlier said, is on another level. Even if you won't be punctual at the tutorial, just pay for one and go whenever you can.
You can't understand unless you write exam after attending tutorial and without attending one.

Hmm. I can't do without tutorial especially for the FA..
I did FA for over 4 years both at ND and BSc level...

The only one I didn't do is MIS but I will read up on both

I will do tutorial in skills level.

Cc: phemmyfour
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by DenreleDave(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
MissW:

I shud pay for tutorial and go wherever I want?

I don't understand this. How does it helps me then if I pay and go wherever I want?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by evuna: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Well, I'm qualified. Know your strengths. I did self study. Know yourself if you can do self study or attend tutorial.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by othermen: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
You can find the list of accredited centers in the link below
https://www.icanig.org/students/documents/rtc-march-31-2021.pdf
Some of the centers have a virtual learning platform.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by MissW: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

Hmm. I can't do without tutorial especially for the FA..
I did FA for over 4 years both at ND and BSc level...

The only one I didn't do is MIS but I will read up on both

I will do tutorial in skills level.
It's good

Cc: phemmyfour
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by MissW: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

I shud pay for tutorial and go wherever I want?

I don't understand this. How does it helps me then if I pay and go wherever I want?
No. I'm just trying to say that even if you like studying alone or your work won't allow you to attend the tutorial regularly, you'll still be better with tutorial compared to not attending one at all.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by SEALL(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
hopefully, i will be writing and thats if my sch finnally release my cert. should have reg but na sch dey hold me since.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by EdgarAllan007: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Does this mean I can't write ICAN until I get my BSc certificate? Am in my final year and would like to start skills level immediately I finish (i.e before NYSC posting)

SEALL:
hopefully, i will be writing and thats if my sch finnally release my cert. should have reg but na sch dey hold me since.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by DenreleDave(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
EdgarAllan007:
Does this mean I can't write ICAN until I get my BSc certificate? Am in my final year and would like to start skills level immediately I finish (i.e before NYSC posting)

You can't.. U can only do AAT, not Ican
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Rubyjade: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let have whatapp group
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by qanda: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by akkm: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes ..im also writting Nov diet foundation.. i have only MI left to write sha...
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by whodohgeepee(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
๐Ÿ’ก
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by DenreleDave(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
akkm:
Yes ..im also writting Nov diet foundation.. i have only MI left to write sha...

How do u intend to do it?

Tutorial or self study
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Chiedumaga: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kolenda:
I want to write this Nov diet. The thing is I studied Marketing with an incomplete background in Accounting. I just downloaded the foundation financial accounting resources. I'm scared of what I'm seeing there!
What advice do you have for me?
Is there like a study group here so that I can join?
Please I need help
Don't be scared even those that read courses outside business management succeeded. If you are looking at how voluminous the pack (ICAN Text) is, then you can't read it but try and attend tutorial class where those chapters in the park will be well summarized in class. Also make use of ICAN pathfinder because it will guide you on how ICAN pattern their questions as well as solutions to previous diet questions. Give yourself a target and be consistent with your time of reading. Most importantly ask the Holy Spirit for help and discernment.
Have you paid for exemption yet?
If yes then start tutorials immediately if no, go to any ICAN approved center in your location they will register you and get you started.
Good luck to you ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Jimoh7555: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
"The Secret to Passing ICAN Case Study" Are you struggling with the ICAN Case Study exam?

Seeking the ultimate guide to conquer this challenge?

Look no further!

Introducing "The Secret to Passing ICAN Case Study" โ€“ a groundbreaking handbook born from years of lecturing experience and a deep understanding of ICAN's professional case study paper.

Written by [Jimoh Olalekan], a seasoned educator with over 6 years of lecturing expertise, this ebook is your ultimate companion in unraveling the mysteries of the ICAN Case Study exam.

When [Jimoh Olalekan] started teaching ICAN students, the common struggle was evident โ€“ a lack of proper guidance for the case study exam.

With the changing syllabus and new exam elements, students were left in the dark.

Initially offering conventional analysis and writing advice, [Jimoh Olalekan] realized that there was more to be done.

A personal experience of failure ignited a quest for answers, leading to a profound discovery.

Inside this comprehensive guide, you'll find the essentials of ICAN case study, decoding real-life business cases, and mastering the art of crafting a professional, well-structured report in the standard required by ICAN examiner.

With insights from examiners' commentaries, this toolkit equips you for success, ensuring you're fully prepared for the Case Study exam.

Whether you're embarking on self-study or seeking expert guidance, this ebook caters to all learning styles, making your journey to success flexible and effective.

Unveil the secrets to writing a compelling executive summary, analyzing financial statements, project appraisal as well as business analysis and crafting well-reasoned conclusions and recommendations.

Explore sample reports from ICAN past cases, offering practical examples of the techniques taught in the ebook.

Don't let the ICAN Case Study exam hold you back.

Grab your copy of "The Secret to Passing ICAN Case Study" ebook today and pave your way to success!

Visit the link in the comment section to get your hands on this indispensable guide and ace your ICAN Case Study exam on your first attempt or call 0.8.1 37757 555.

Remember, your success story begins here!

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by denko(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
If a school cert can become a chartered ACCOUNTANT WHAT IS THERE TO BE AFRAID OFF
Kolenda:
I want to write this Nov diet. The thing is I studied Marketing with an incomplete background in Accounting. I just downloaded the foundation financial accounting resources. I'm scared of what I'm seeing there!
Please I need help
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Chiedumaga: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

You can't.. U can only do AAT, not Ican
Edgar you can but make sure your school gives you at least your statement of result.
Then check if your school has ICAN accreditation because that's what will qualify you to enter Skills without delay after you have submitted to them all your relevant documents and must have paid exemption.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Tolulope8: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kolenda:
Please I need help
Pls send me the link to the downloaded resources. Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by olasamovic(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU WRITING?
DenreleDave:
Hello Guys, hope you all are doing well?

I am doing this to get a community of people preparing for this Nov diet... I am yet to register but I want to soon...

Are there nairalanders sitting for foundation stage this November?

Are you using a tutorial class or personal lesson?

Any study materials or something that will be useful for this Nov diet

Please respond
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by LearningCurveCo: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
DenreleDave:
Hello Guys, hope you all are doing well?

I am doing this to get a community of people preparing for this Nov diet... I am yet to register but I want to soon...

Are there nairalanders sitting for foundation stage this November?

Are you using a tutorial class or personal lesson?

Any study materials or something that will be useful for this Nov diet

Please respond

Regardless of the level you are writing, you can join us at Learning Curve Consult for comprehensive online classes.

It promises to be be intensive.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
olasamovic:
WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU WRITING?

Foundation
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by LearningCurveCo: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jacobx007:
I also want to attempt the November diet, any resource person here?

Yes. Join us at Learning Curve Consult for comprehensive online classes.

Our strengths:
1. Every day lectures and at your convenient time
2. Use of pathfinders as examples in the class
3. You will have access to the recorded videos of the class
4. We cover all courses at all levels

Contact us via WhatsApp on 09112913810
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by LearningCurveCo: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kolenda:
Please I need help

You don't need to be scared. If I can, you can.

Join us at Learning Curve Consult for comprehensive online classes.

Our strengths:
4. We cover all courses

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by LearningCurveCo: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
owolabiza:
I am also planning to write this November diet..Registered since 2018 without writing any course.

Even if it is 2,

Let's help you with your preparation.

Our strengths:
4. We cover all courses

At Learning Curve Consult, your success is guaranteed
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by LearningCurveCo: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

Except u go to tutorial, there is no study group รณรฒo.

I did finance, so i did alot of accounting but mehn, I need to carry book again to catch up...

All I am doing now is downloading past questions from 2019 till 2023 may... I will study the questions, read some readable in the study pack and God will take all control but I will do my best..

I'm sitting for FA & Mis

What are you sitting for?

Let's assist you with your preparation

Our strengths:
4. We cover all courses

Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by owolabiza(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
akkm:

Can you share materials for FA and others
Re: ICAN November Diet 2023 by Kolenda(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
owolabiza:

Foundation level is 4 now,So you would be sitting for 2 only since you are exempted
Nope
Foundation level is 5
I'll be writing Financial Accounting, Management Info and Business Law.
I was exempted from Quantitatve Techniques in Busness and Busness and Fnance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag's Catchment Result List / Federal Polytechnic Nekede,owerri 2010/2011 Admissions / Advice On GCE Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.