Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot (34483 Views)

Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa / Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) / Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Dreadlock69(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
You wey dey yarn, wetin be your own achievement? Your were dey type for one useless Android phone so, you dey there dey yarn rubbish, if I woos you 😏😏

My achievements ain’t your business
Android is a good phone . I’m using xs and 7 plus . But I’ll love to get a samsung soon . Using phone to measure some one wealth and achievements , you really backward bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Inobeyourmate: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dreadlock69:

My achievements ain’t your business
Android is a good phone . I’m using xs and 7 plus . But I’ll love to get a samsung soon . Using phone to measure some one wealth and achievements , you really backward bro
Mumu you be, e even get mouth to talk am, I dey use Xs and 7 plus, all those ones nah phones🀣you for think about it wella before you dey ask person to go get a life, arindin 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by YINKS89(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dreadlock69:

Which achievements you get for this life 😁. Compare yourself to your age mate , you fit even senior ronaldo
it's obvious you are pained but I bet m doing better than you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by EdiskyHarry: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
You can't just hate this man.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Dreadlock69(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Mumu you be, e even get mouth to talk am, I dey use Xs and 7 plus, all those ones nah phones🀣you for think about it wella before you dey ask person to go get a life, arindin 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Still using phone as a point to measure someone wealth . Fck up my mention

My dad has a wholesale shop β€œ electric appliances etc” . In arena oshodi But still use an android itel , let me not talk about his homes and landed property

My mum a pharmacist she use an android

My aunty one of the board of directors in an airline company in ikeja still uses an android

I can go on. Don’t measure wealth with the kind of clothes , phones and accessories someone put on . Your mindset is backward.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by spartachico(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
The real goat 🐐 himself ... people won’t flood this topic .... make I no talk anything

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Uchesis: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Guyman01:
GOATINHO, no be like that midget sharing DNA with Elrufai playing in a traders league in America grin grin grin
The pain of 18th december 2022 is still fresh in your memory.
Take it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Inobeyourmate: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dreadlock69:

Still using phone as a point to measure someone wealth . Fck up my mention

My dad has a wholesale shop β€œ electric appliances etc” . In arena oshodi But still use an android itel , let me not talk about his homes and landed property

My mum a pharmacist she use an android

My aunty one of the board of directors in an airline company in ikeja still uses an android

I can go on. Don’t measure wealth with the kind of clothes , phones and accessories someone put on . Your mindset is backward.
Lol, in the first place, why om earth will you tell someone like you to go get a life all because he doesn't share the same opinion with you? Most of you don't know how hurtful the things you say here could mean to someone? Nd more so, I never measured your value base on the kinda phone you use, I just said that to get on your nerves, guess that settles it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by 43Ronin: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dreadlock69:
Which achievements you get for this life 😁. Compare yourself to your age mate , you fit even senior ronaldo
you wey senior mbappe nko grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by realsportclub7: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jokerman:
Goat with more records, awards and titles still incoming at 38 years ..

Topscorers in 2023 (excluding friendlies) :-

πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ Haaland: 29
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή RONALDO: 25
πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Mbappe: 24
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Kane: 23
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· Messi: 17

Messi 17

You even have to lie to make your goat look good.

Well maybe you don't know sha. If it's because you don't know the truth, update yourself

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Ewedegubbler: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is the assistant goat of Arabia

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Sunnyski: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Oh, how I love this GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Owochogod: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
So good they name him twice Ororo the old fire wey no dey burn quick.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by putin2: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2023
Package nonsense.he use 6 goal to win top scecoer.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by shoboy9: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Agbaya tinz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by HussenAdul: 2:34am On Aug 13, 2023
Jokerman:
Goat with more records, awards and titles still incoming at 38 years ..

Topscorers in 2023 (excluding friendlies) :-

πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ Haaland: 29
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή RONALDO: 25
πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Mbappe: 24
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Kane: 23
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· Messi: 17
Osimen: ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by TheSuperX(m): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2023
folake4u:
My GOAT!!!!! Ororo!!!!! Cr7!!!!!!

Na mumu dey go boutique. grin
Mumu girl, what do you know about GOAT? just because Penaldo got a useless desert throphy, una just dey make noise anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Lionelbhass(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2023
All earned, none given🀝🏾πŸ”₯
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by NomborPhilip10: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2023
Since joining the Arabian club early this year, Ronaldo won his first trophy and Golden but in the 3rd quarter of 2023 with only 6 goals.

Somewhere else, Leo who has joined less than 3 months is on the verge of winning trophy, the GOAT 🐐 🐐 has scored 8 goals in 5 matchs and provided 3 assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Dreadlock69(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
43Ronin:

you wey senior mbappe nko grin

Him senior . Get money pass me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by ufuosman(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
🐐 🐐 🐐
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Abifarin16: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

Arab Cup Greater than World Cup..

Argue with your keypads.
This is a lie of the Universe
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot by Slimwhyt(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Him don finally win him own world cup grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive Uyo For Atheltico Madrid Match (Photos) / UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utd’s Heartbreak - Tuchel / Anthony Joshua Becomes Glo Ambassador, Stars In Brand New Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.