Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu (1071 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly / Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
For context, the protest in KANO was against the war in Niger but the blame was placed on the Chief of Defense, General Christopher Gwabin Musa OFR instead of on Tinunbu.

I hope this is clear.

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by Alchemy528: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tinubu the sturnt man
Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Alchemy528:
Tinubu the sturnt man

I used to say Fear North.

Now na Fear Tinunbu and his Agabdo munchers smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by Putinofrussia: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
But why?
Does it mean that they don't want any Igbo person as a service chief or what?
They better go and mellow down.

1 Like

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by Beremx(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Why were the protesters carrying Niger flag then?
Fake news

6 Likes

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by ISLAMBAD: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
GodHatesBigots:
For context, the protest was against the war in NIGER but their anger was towards the Chief of Defense and not towards Tinunbu.

Fake... Arise news even showed it was against bola

3 Likes

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Beremx:
Why were the protesters carrying Niger flag then?
Fake news

Sorry. I did not explain.

The protest was indeed against the war in NIGER but the blame for this potential war was on the Chief of Defense Staff instead of Tinubu. I hope this is clear.
Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Fake... Arise news even showed it was against bola

Can you speak and hear Hausa ?
Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
This tactic is the new one APC has learnt. Blaming the puppet instead of the puppeteer. This was how they pegged Buharis foolishness on Emefiele, as if he wasn't carrying out Buharis instructions. The CDS is now to blame, not the COAS. Nigerian CHRISTIANS in APC, I pray I won't be in this country when the result of your stupidity comes to confront you.

6 Likes

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by slowice(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chief of defence staff is blame for the war in Niger?

Are you indirectly saying there are no sensible people in kano? Are you implying that everyone in kano are daft? Are you saying kano people don't know that the chief of defence staff takes orders form the GCFR?

Una dey mad all of una grin

3 Likes

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by Ayed44: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
GodHatesBigots:

Sorry. I did not explain.

The protest was indeed against the war in NIGER but the blame for this potential war was on the Chief of Defense Staff instead of Tinubu. I hope this is clear.
Can the Chief of Defence staff declare war on Niger without the president's authority?

1 Like

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by NothingDoMe: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
GodHatesBigots:
For context, the protest in KANO was against the war in Niger but the blame was placed on the Chief of Defense, General Christopher Gwabin Musa OFR instead of on Tinunbu.

I hope this is clear.
More rubbish response.

Divide and rule tactics won't work.

Tell thiefnubuu to steer clear of Niger republic and focus on the economic war he started here that is consuming many families.

2 Likes

Re: Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu by BoldBrainz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Putinofrussia:
But why?
Does it mean that they don't want any Igbo person as a service chief or what?
They better go and mellow down.

The Chief of Defense staff is not an Igbo man.

(1) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi Hit The Tinubu Point Decades Ago. See Photo / Despite Tinubu As President & Oshiomole, APC Fails To Win An LGA In Edo Election / Will Atiku Fall Into The Trap That He Set For Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.