Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Na Past Administration Cause Am. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Na Past Administration Cause Am. (88 Views)

NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / We Are Borrowing To Finance Past Administration Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Past Administration Cause Am. by emmi14: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
There comes in every man's life when you must speak the truth no matter what, no matter who is involved.
Regardless of tribe, ethnicity, gender, social statues, party affiliations or political interests, personal emotions and related sentiments.
My prime point; Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best thing happening in the country Nigeria today?
What is the economic benefits of exchange rate 1$ for #950? Turning around to pay #90,000 for 45mins local flights. Petrol between #590-650 per litre depending the petrol station or the location. No price control!!
Food and other essentials are nolonger affordable.
My next question is; what have APC government done good that may motivate a sane mind to give them votes to continue for another 4years or possible 8yrs?
To Agbadorians who are wishfully waiting for Tinubu's victory in the tribunal, I humbly recommend psychological counseling and psychiatric care for you because in all these high cost of living salaries and wages remains the same. No upgrades for salaries/wages structures or sign or intention to add values to workers hence crime rate keep escalating to heights.
Who cause these incalculable situations? Goodluck Jonathan or PDP i think ?
My Olaniyi brothers, sisters, friends and fanatical supporters of APC have lost strength for arguments. Slowly they are vanishing from social media as usual. Acting before thinking is represented in their DNA... Packing my bags.

(1) (Reply)

Elevating Spaces: Unveiling Hyderabad's Finest Interior Designers / Assessing Canada's Space Industry Landscape: A Deep Dive / Soft Tissue Laser In Dentistry - Zolar Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.