Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. (383 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Nice2023(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2023
No one seems to be talking about school fees but they are inevitable and would soon rear its head especially for those of us whose children are in private schools.

This term school fees is going to be half of my yearly house rent.

What a country.

If I can afford it what about others who are just starting a family,can anybody tell this govt that they increasingly pushing people into extreme and agonsing poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2023
It won't get to that sir, God will do His wonderful work soon.
Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Typing: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:
No one seems to be talking about school fees but they are inevitable and would soon rear its head especially for those of us whose children are in private schools.

What a country.

Change their School to the one you can afford.

Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Nice2023(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2023
Typing:

Change their School to the one you can afford.

Just like that?
Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by stacyadams: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
No complains..e never reach 6 months.. grin grin

Emilokon my a sss grin
Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Oizee(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Everybody needs to readjust, if a monthly income can't pay for school fees then look for a cheaper one, no one should develop BP in the name of competition. This school of a thing is Grace.
Most olodos in school then re politicians today, while the brilliant ones re busy singing solidarity songs with ASUU.
Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Oizee(f): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:

Just like that?

yes now or you want to start taking loan here and there.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Typing: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:

Just like that?

With the way things are going. By this time next year, you might not be able to pay their fees in the same School. Cause the fees will still go higher.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by okirewaju(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's terrible. The increase in my kids school fees is alarming. Can't do the pick up and drop off abeg, It's tiring. Book prices for their new class has gone up also.

Wish they can make some things optional like; the opportunity to re-use text books as I have same books 3 sets in my house, buying normal notebooks instead of the school branded notebook which is too expensive in my opinion.
Re: Let Us Talk About Increase In School Fees And Bus Fare. by Childfree: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:

What a country.

If I can afford it what about others who are just starting a family,can anybody tell this govt that they increasingly pushing people into extreme and agonsing poverty.

Then they shouldn't start a family.
You are not paid because you have a family or because you decide to have alot of liabilities, you are paid because you work.

Moreover, there are school that charge probably millions down to maybe 3k. Choose the one you can afford

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation / Get The Video On My Wall / It Takes Two...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.