Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) (1836 Views)

The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / How Do I Get My Colleague To Leave My House / Video Of A Man Caught Masturbating In Abu Zaria Near Girl's Hostel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by NairalandGossip: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2023
I am not too good at story telling but let me just narrate what happened as best i can.

On Tuesday, 08 August 2023, became the worst day of Mr. Francis life (Not his real name). He was just hired to the company on the 17th of June 2023, and is barely two months working with us but what happened on Tuesday, is embarrassing to say the least. One of the security personnel who was in charge of the CCTV camera on that day was watching through events within the company's environment when he noticed Mr Francis pant down, head up and hands on his phallus, masturbating inside one of the stores where raw materials were being stored. Unfortunately for him, he Mr Francis didn't know that there were CCTV cameras in all the stores where raw materials are stored (to check potential criminals who might want to steal one or two). After making a mockery of him and rewatching the tape probably to be sure of what he had seen, the security personnel invited two others of his team members to come and see what he had seen and he was told that this is an opportunity to make some money. He was advised to blackmail Mr Francis with the video and he did. The security man called Mr Francis and played the video to him, telling him to pay him #200,000 if he didn't want him to expose the video to the public. It was shameful to say the least. Since then, Mr Francis has developed a cold feet and has not been coming to work. I paid him a visit and he opened up to me.

My friends, Masturbation has ruined many lives. Some people have committed suicide simply because they were filmed masturbating. If you have this habit, try as much as you can to manage it or stop it. It has a way of embarrassing you one day.

For me, i recommend you read books to learn how to destroy this habit/addiction.

"GUILTY PLEASURE", Overcoming Masturbation, is one book that really points out realistic steps to handling Masturbation. The book creates an environment in which It will be impossible to fail in managing and eventually overcoming Masturbation.

Take charge of your life and regain control of yourself before Masturbation makes a mess of you. If you don't put an end to it, it will embarrass you one day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by Machinegun91(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2023
Masturbating is cool

4 Likes

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by Aboks(m): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2023
wonderful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by donbachi(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2023
If you want to sell your book nobody care....leave Francis alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by heed101(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2023
So because of book you created a tale.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by kollinz1234(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2023
Masturbation is a BIG deal. Millions of people are just dying in silence. It is well sha.

See people like them small Doctor wey them catch de masturbate, till today, shame no let am drop any hit song again.

D thing be like juju. Sometimes when you do am, that day na so so bad luck you go de see.

Walahi e get as e be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by Gadafii: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2023
You, mr Francis, the cctv expert and his two colleagues are all m@d

Go seek your dumb book at ojuelegba under bridge

2 Likes

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by jackmrandy: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2023
NairalandGossip:
I am not too good at story telling but let me just narrate what happened as best i can.

On Tuesday, 08 August 2023, became the worst day of Mr. Francis life (Not his real name). He was just hired to the company on the 17th of June 2023, and is barely two months working with us but what happened on Tuesday, is embarrassing to say the least. One of the security personnel who was in charge of the CCTV camera on that day was watching through events within the company's environment when he noticed Mr Francis pant down, head up and hands on his phallus, masturbating inside one of the stores where raw materials were being stored. Unfortunately for him, he Mr Francis didn't know that there were CCTV cameras in all the stores where raw materials are stored (to check potential criminals who might want to steal one or two). After making a mockery of him and rewatching the tape probably to be sure of what he had seen, the security personnel invited two others of his team members to come and see what he had seen and he was told that this is an opportunity to make some money. He was advised to blackmail Mr Francis with the video and he did. The security man called Mr Francis and played the video to him, telling him to pay him #200,000 if he didn't want him to expose the video to the public. It was shameful to say the least. Since then, Mr Francis has developed a cold feet and has not been coming to work. I paid him a visit and he opened up to me.

My friends, Masturbation has ruined many lives. Some people have committed suicide simply because they were filmed masturbating. If you have this habit, try as much as you can to manage it or stop it. It has a way of embarrassing you one day.

For me, i recommend you read books to learn how to destroy this habit/addiction.

"GUILTY PLEASURE", Overcoming Masturbation, is one book that really points out realistic steps to handling Masturbation. The book creates an environment in which It will be impossible to fail in managing and eventually overcoming Masturbation.

Take charge of your life and regain control of yourself before Masturbation makes a mess of you. If you don't put an end to it, it will embarrass you one day.

Mr Francis is a not ready to face the reality of what happened to him hence the needy to shy away from work. I am not in support of the act, but if it's what will save you from sleeping with unknown ladies at the brutel, do it. STD are out there, no matter the protection, you can still contract it. As for the security men, they want to cash out but unfortunately, it's bad and not the right way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by jackmrandy: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2023
NairalandGossip:

Cheap way to advertise your book thou. Cos I know this is fiction. Was a fiction story.
Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by Herbiodun09: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Just sell your book without making up stupid stories
Re: MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) by Realbuzzing(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2023
NairalandGossip:

On

I will like to hear your own story on Masturbation, how it affected you and your story to Freedom

(1) (Reply)

31 Reasons Why Buhari Does Not Deserve Your Vote / diorite structures/architectural Designs / What Is The Flashing Code 4 Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.