Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Glo Data Bonus Offer - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Data Bonus Offer (37396 Views)

Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum / Etisalat's New Data Bonus Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by Ifedisky(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2011
Any one that still has the bonus should do well to have a blast and not conserve it. The party might be over
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by Ifedisky(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2011
pls ignore d previous post. the information is not verifiable
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by Suntemi(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2011
Ifedisky:

pls ignore d previous post. the information is not verifiable

ok
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by softy(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2011
In fact, no be small thing ooooooooooooooooooooooo,
I am using this Glo thing right now, as i am typing here.
I configure my nokia phone E63 with my lappy using nokia Pc suite, gbam! it works!

on the lappy in ur pc suite for nokia, manual configuration settings.
apn: glosecure
password:gprs
username: gprs.

set ur browser to Automatic detect.

u are good to go.
Am enjoying my 7G free Data.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by chakaz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
This glo thing is still confusing to me oh! I ve been recharging and they ve not given me any data bonus. Even yesterday I recharged N1k and nothing like that. Instead, they gave me a N100 bonus. Mehn, its anoying oh!
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by sidnazious(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
hello pple,

i have used this setting on my phone and modem but its not working even though i have over 5gb free, is there a form of registration?

username: gprs

pls help. angry
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 2:17am On Oct 29, 2011
chakaz:

This glo thing is still confusing to me oh! I ve been recharging and they ve not given me any data bonus. Even yesterday I recharged N1k and nothing like that. Instead, they gave me a N100 bonus. Mehn, its anoying oh!
Well, in my own case, Glo gave me 100 naira bonus, 5 mms units and 50mb free data bonus, when I recharged 1000 naira card 3 days ago. Did you dial 124,1 after your recharge?
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 2:29am On Oct 29, 2011
sidnazious:

hello pple,

i have used this setting on my phone and modem but its not working even though i have over 5gb free, is there a form of registration?

username: gprs

pls help. angry
on your pc, make sure you set the glosecure as your default. Then, on your phone, if you are using a software browser outside the phone browser, like Opera Mini, Bolt etc, try and set your network profile to glosecure, under your application settings. This may solve your case. Hope, you understand!
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by chakaz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2011
luluosas:

Well, in my own case, Glo gave me 100 naira bonus, 5 mms units and 50mb free data bonus, when I recharged 1000 naira card 3 days ago. Did you dial 124,1 after your recharge?
Any time I dial 1241, they ll just give me my balance and that's all! Tried it severally and no luck.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2011
chakaz:

Any time I dial 1241, they ll just give me my balance and that's all! Tried it severally and no luck.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
chakaz:

That means, you actually don't have any free data bonus. So, I will advice you to connect using glosecure settings. Ensure that you note your airtime. Then, if you are connected, disconnect of pause your browser to check your airtime balance. If you are charged, it means no free data bonus available for you. If you are not charge, then, dial 124,1, you should be able to hear your data balance. Take care.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by walcolm(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2011
luluosas:

That means, you actually don't have any free data bonus. So, I will advice you to connect using glosecure settings. Ensure that you note your airtime. Then, if you are connected, disconnect of pause your browser to check your airtime balance. If you are charged, it means no free data bonus available for you. If you are not charge, then, dial 124,1, you should be able to hear your data balance. Take care.

is there a specific plan u need to be on to get free data on recharge?
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by omoboy08(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
walcolm:

i dont tink so. But am on infinito sha. Try and connect with glosecure wen u dnt ve cre and c hw it goes. Cos ve just bought a sim with no free data and is browsin.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
walcolm:

Not really. The free data bonus is given as a result of your recharge made. So, you will automatically losed all your free data bonus, if you were having before, when you change your current package/plan.
So, ensure that you don't change your plan.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by newman10(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
I am now rocking my whooping 30GB. So many thanks to peeps on this thread. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by walcolm(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2011
luluosas:

Not really. The free data bonus is given as a result of your recharge made. So, you will automatically losed all your free data bonus, if you were having before, when you change your current package/plan.
So, ensure that you don't change your plan.

i think you just hit the nail on the head, i changed from glo classic to one of the newer packages and noticed my free call credit was wiped, and i had close to a thousand bucks so i guess my accumulated data was also removed by those MFs angry
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by Suntemi(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2011
walcolm:

i think you just hit the nail on the head, i changed from glo classic to one of the newer packages and noticed my free call credit was wiped, and i had close to a thousand bucks so i guess my accumulated data was also[b] removed[/b] by those MFs angry

That's too bad
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2011
walcolm:

i think you just hit the nail on the head, i changed from glo classic to one of the newer packages and noticed my free call credit was wiped, and i had close to a thousand bucks so i guess my accumulated data was also removed by those MFs angry
Sorry about that my friend. Now, glo free data bonus is not tied to any particular package/plan. Whenever you make a recharge of 500 and above from now onward, you will always get free data bonus. The last time I checked, 500 card gives you 25mb free data bonus and 2 MMS units, while 1,000 card give you 50mb free data bonus and 5 MMS units.
Like I said before, stick to one package and you will never loose your freebies unnecessary again. Take care.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by aieromon(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
luluosas:

Sorry about that my friend. Now, glo free data bonus is not tied to any particular package/plan. Whenever you make a recharge of 500 and above from now onward, you will always get free data bonus. The last time I checked, 500 card gives you 25mb free data bonus and 2 MMS units, while 1,000 card give you 50mb free data bonus and 5 MMS units.
Like I said before, stick to one package and you will never loose your freebies unnecessary again. Take care.

They must have accumulated my recharges since I bought the sim card in 2006 because i haven't been recharging consistently of late.
6GB down and 22GB left to go.
Rule your world cool
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
aieromon:

They must have accumulated my recharges since I bought the sim card in 2006 because i haven't been recharging consistently of late.
6GB down and 22GB left to go.
Rule your world cool
Enjoy jare.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by aieromon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
For the past two days,i've had to recharge with N100 credit because Glo Direct doesn't connect with zero naira.I also noticed that the system deducts the credit after 24hours.
Talk about a daily 4GB plan at N100 grin grin
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by lynxnoon(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
aieromon:

For the past two days,i've had to recharge with N100 credit because Glo Direct doesn't connect with zero naira.I also noticed that the system deducts the credit after 24hours.
at least u still get to use the bonus wink grin
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
aieromon:

4gb daily for 100 bucks? I don't understand you o.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by omoboy08(m): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2011
my glogwap slow motion in warri for like a month now fly like rocket dis wkend wen i got 2 ib. Dat means network areas matter. Glo u na do well ooo
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by Spclst900: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
all

i changed my package and lost all my data left. Can i get another this month after recharge?
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2011
Spclst900:

all

i changed my package and lost all my data left. Can i get another this month after recharge?
Sorry about that! If you had gone through most posts on this thread, you would have seen where I adviced people never to change their package, if they were having freebies. Only airtime is transferable upon changing of profile/charging plan on the Glo network. Any recharge you made from 500 naira and above gives you freebies. Keep on recharging now and keep on getting freebies.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by SirOkonzy(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2011
Friends try and observe dis with me, first i loaded 500 hundred naira and Glo gave me 25MB i used it and downloaded over 150MB stuffs but wht i observed is, it normally disconnect and reconnect after about 30min to 1hr interval and i loaded 1k and dey gave me 50MB but I've downloaded over 400MB worth of stuffs but d problem is, it usually disconnect so i want to knw if any other person is experiencing d same thing with me.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by Spclst900: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2011
thanks
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by civilserva: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
This so called glo data offer is BIG FRAUD. I had over 12GB of free data and 500 naira worth of credit when i checked my balance, after browsing for about 20 minutes my 500 naira was still intact. Then, after browsing for about one hour, they wiped off the 500naira. When i checked my data balance i stilled had up to 12GB and 30 naira balance. I used my wife glo sim, the same thing happen. They removed all the money leaving only 30 naira and the free data was intact. After about two hours, i put back my sim card having 30 naira balance and it started browsing. Who can explain this?
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by aieromon(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
civilserva:

This so called glo data offer is BIG FRAUD. I had over 12GB of free data and 500 naira worth of credit when i checked my balance, after browsing for about 20 minutes my 500 naira was still intact. Then, after browsing for about one hour, they wiped off the 500naira. When i checked my data balance i stilled had up to 12GB and 30 naira balance. I used my wife glo sim, the same thing happen. They removed all the money leaving only 30 naira and the free data was intact. After about two hours, i put back my sim card having 30 naira balance and it started browsing. Who can explain this?

I would advise you not to load too much credit on the sim except it doesn't connect.They seem to deduct one's credit as you expend the free data bonus.For this reason,i always leave N100 which they tend to deduct after 24 hours.
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by Djcn: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
My glo sim finally connected on my pc via the glosecure settings, its now time to burn the 40 gig. 2 gb gone
Re: Glo Data Bonus Offer by luluosas(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
civilserva:

Nope, there is nothing like fraud in the Glo free data bonus. I am quite sure you are not using the right settings. You must understand that, the free data bonus woks mainly with glosecure settings, at least, this is what I use on both phone and PC, though, some people say they are using theirs with glogwap settings. So, which settings were you using, when your airtime was removed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) / Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.