Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Does It Cost To Get Rich? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Cost To Get Rich? (511 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Get Rich? by planbbiz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TRAINING, LITTLE CAPITAL, LITTLE EFFORT, VERY LITTLE/NO RISK BUT GOOD RETURNS

Making money the legal way doesn't need to be as tough as we think in some cases. By studying and copying those who have made it alone, we can also make it. You do not really need to be an inventor or have huge capital, not in this generation.

I have always applied this principle and it simply work. Last month, I heard about a guy who all the way from Offa in Kwara State discovered an opportunity in a Lagos company ( A Nigerian Company) with just N2,000 capital in his hand and raked in approximately N300,000 in two months from this company with little effort. Amazing! In this 'my' Lagos?

I went straight to the company to confirm the story and I was convinced after seen this guy's payment details together with some others who have been silently gulping money with little Start-up capital and little effort.

I have also since then jumped in the train and I have recommended the company to all my partners and the results have been so convincing.

But tomorrow, I want to make it somehow public as this company has agreed to allow more Nigerians to benefit from them.

The Manager of the company and other Executive will be present at the venue tomorrow to answer all your questions and show you what and what you need to do to make money from them.

I will also show you how guys have been silently and legally making cool cash with this company, just make it to the venue tomorrow and it is free to attend.

Venue - Cafetaria Royale, Opposite Airtel Office, Oba-Akran Avenue, Ikeja-Lagos.
Time - !0:10am – 12:30pm

Call 08187693081 for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms And Blog For Sell / I Need A Photographer / Cashew For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.