Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

War Against Niger Is Stupid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Niger Is Stupid. (390 Views)

Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly / Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Strafudeen: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2023
If there is any country that should benefit from Niger, it is Nigeria.

Imagine being so close to the fourth largest producer of uranium on earth.

Uranium that the entire world would kill for. And they are not just your next door neighbours, they are almost one with your own indigenous hausa population.

Do you think nigeria won't need uranium for our own rise to greatness? You think we wouldn't need to build power plants or even a bomb? Okay
..forget about a bomb.

But why don't we rather infiltrate Niger and have that country under our apron strings like a big brother?

Why don't we send our business men to join the uranium value chain over there?

Instead our thoughtless president is trying to create unending hatred between us and Niger.

A country that could be our ally in times of war is now being set up to be a place our enemies can stand and launch attacks at us.

I didn't vote for tinubu, but I never expected him to be a stupid president. Sadly this action is very very ill thought out, and stupid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Straybullet: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Long time bro. I was away for a while.

In addition to what you wrote, this war if it happens will create huge problems for northern nigeria.

Refugee crisis, economic activities disrupted, if Niger dsmns the river Niger, then we are f*cked.

I guess tinubu is trying to use America Nd France to win his court case. That is wicked seeing he will create 1000 year hatred between us and Niger.

Even if the war doesn't happen, Nigeria has lost goodwill by even thinking about attacking our own neighbours....much like America attacking Canada.

So, yes tinubu is turning out to be a stupid president.

8 Likes

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Fugazy2023: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Mumu... but war with Ukraine isn't stupid.
Dead brains just full this nairaland just because una hate Tinubu then you insult him and condemn him at every opportunity...ozuor

3 Likes

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Strafudeen: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Mumu... but war with Ukraine isn't stupid.
Dead brains just full this nairaland just because una hate Tinubu then you insult him and condemn him at every opportunity...ozuor

Of course war with Ukraine is stupid. What exactly is your point?

3 Likes

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Strafudeen: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2023
Straybullet:
Long time bro. I was away for a while.

In addition to what you wrote, this war if it happens will create huge problems for northern nigeria.

Refugee crisis, economic activities disrupted, if Niger dsmns the river Niger, then we are f*cked.

I guess tinubu is trying to use America Nd France to win his court case. That is wicked seeing he will create 1000 year hatred between us and Niger.

Even if the war doesn't happen, Nigeria has lost goodwill by even thinking about attacking our own neighbours....much like America attacking Canada.

So, yes tinubu is turning out to be a stupid president.

Oil dey your head.

The senate has refused war but the man is going ahead with his wicked plans.

I have already called for his impeachment if he tries this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by advanceDNA: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Technically....its not tinubu's decision...Ecowas is not Nigeria alone......all the Ecowas members sanctioning this stupid military action against their sister country, Niger, just want to pass a message to other african nations' military that a coup will not be allowed to fly....They all just want secure their seat...

Niger should just surrender......they should understand how the world works......the uranium they are fighting for seff...the international market moderators will not allow them on the table like they banned iran from the crude oil market for years.....It will now become a black market issue

1 Like

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Max24: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2023
Why is there no coups in Europe? Are we monkeys in West Africa to be ruled by lawless military personnel? If a military man wants to rule let him retire and contest an election. We must have strong institutions like Europeans. We are not animals for God's sake!
Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by naijapips04: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2023
advanceDNA:
Technically....its not tinubu's decision...Ecowas is not Nigeria alone......all the Ecowas members sanctioning this stupid military action against their sister country, Niger, just want to pass a message to other african nations' military that a coup will not be allowed to fly....They all just want secure their seat...

Niger should just surrender......they should understand how the world works......the uranium they are fighting for seff...the international market moderators will not allow them on the table like they banned iran from the crude oil market for years.....It will now become a black market issue

ECOWAS equals Nigeria take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by advanceDNA: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2023
naijapips04:

ECOWAS equals Nigeria take it or leave it.

Opinion is free
Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by yarimo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Strafudeen:
If there is any country that should benefit from Niger, it is Nigeria.

Imagine being so close to the fourth largest producer of uranium on earth.

Uranium that the entire world would kill for. And they are not just your next door neighbours, they are almost one with your own indigenous hausa population.

Do you think nigeria won't need uranium for our own rise to greatness? You think we wouldn't need to build power plants or even a bomb? Okay
..forget about a bomb.

But why don't we rather infiltrate Niger and have that country under our apron strings like a big brother?

Why don't we send our business men to join the uranium value chain over there?

Instead our thoughtless president is trying to create unending hatred between us and Niger.

A country that could be our ally in times of war is now being set up to be a place our enemies can stand and launch attacks at us.

I didn't vote for tinubu, but I never expected him to be a stupid president. Sadly this action is very very ill thought out, and stupid.
but you expect the person you vote for, to be looking at married woman boobs abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by worksmart(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Duh!
Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by naijapips04: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Opinion is free

That's the fact. ECOWAS is not moving on with any shit if Nigeria is in opposition.

1 Like

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by advanceDNA: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
naijapips04:

That's the fact. ECOWAS is not moving on with any shit if Nigeria is in opposition.

If the remaining member of ecowas doesnt agree ...u think nigeria will just go on a personal war with Niger?? Like i said...opinion is free
Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Horus(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
The most watched movies in Niger republic are Kannywood movies.
The cultural ties between Niger and Nigeria are very strong.
The close relationship between the two countries is well-known

1 Like

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by naijapips04: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

If the remaining member of ecowas doesnt agree ...u think nigeria will just go on a personal war with Niger?? Like i said...opinion is free

Oh, you are so clueless.
Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by raskymonojendor: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

OP is no different from those Nigerien illiterates that think Tinubu equals to ECOWAS.

There are much bigger players in the uranium industry as well.

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Strafudeen: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Max24:
Why is there no coups in Europe? Are we monkeys in West Africa to be ruled by lawless military personnel? If a military man wants to rule let him retire and contest an election. We must have strong institutions like Europeans. We are not animals for God's sake!

The West tolerates military rule in certain places but wants to wage war in Africa...that is hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Strafudeen: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Horus:
The most watched movies in Niger republic are Kannywood movie.
The cultural ties between Niger and Nigeria are very strong.
The close relationship between the two countries is well-known

It's unfair to lead a war against them quite honestly.

Other means can be used but not war. Please.

1 Like

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by Strafudeen: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

OP is no different from those Nigerien illiterates that think Tinubu equals to ECOWAS.

There are much bigger players in the uranium industry as well.

Yet France takes one third of their uranium from Niger. Probably because they are basically looting it for free.

Let them go and harass Kazakhstan or Russia for uranium. Our own is for fair dealers

2 Likes

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by iSense247: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
I also didn't vote for tinubu, I expected him to be a stupid president but I never expected him to be this stupid. Sadly this action is very very ill thought out, and stupid.

4 Likes

Re: War Against Niger Is Stupid. by advanceDNA: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
naijapips04:

Oh, you are so clueless.

Simple question.....u turn am to cluelessness.

(1) (Reply)

The 25 Percent In Fct / Tinubu In Meeting With Islamic Leaders / Peter Obi Donates Money To Bedrock Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.