Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. (734 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by Kayzz34: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2023
Anthony Joshua, the British boxer of Nigerian heritage, defeated Robert Helenius, his opponent, via knockout in their heavyweight boxing bout at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday night.

The former heavyweight champion won the fight after he handed his opponent from Finland a brutal punch in the seventh round.

With the triumph, Joshua scores his first knockout win since December 2020 when he defeated Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev in a WBA, IBO, IBF and WBO title defence.

Helenius, who replaced banned Dylian White one week before the bout, required oxygen but recovered to congratulate a slim-looking Joshua before exiting the ring unaided.

It is back-to-back wins for Joshua after his decision victory against Jermaine Franklin in April.

It is also his second victory since relinquishing his heavyweight title belts to Oleksandr Usyk who defeated him on two occasions.

Usyk defeated Joshua on September 25, 2021. The British boxer also suffered in the hands of his Ukrainian counterpart for the second time on August 21, 2022.

Joshua extends his record to 26 wins and three defeats, with 23 of his wins coming via knockout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYFNHLv2PAM

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by Ikaeniyan0: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulation to AJ. I heard about the match but didn't watch it.

Is this not the same helenius wilder defeated with just one punch in the first round?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by tobyjacky: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2023
How come one didn't hear about the match. Congrates to him
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by SupportTeam: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2023
Good news
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by Praxis758: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Next to fall is either the bronze bomber or the gyps king.

Joshua all the way.

The glorious days are back
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by Thislifesef: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I didn't watch the match. Congratulation to AJ

Is this not the same helinues wilder defeated with just one punch in the first round?
the "helinues" part got me laughing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2023
grin grin

helinues you see your life
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by Ikaeniyan0: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Thislifesef:
the "helinues" part got me laughing.
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by jmoore(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2023
tobyjacky:
How come one didn't hear about the match. Congrates to him

Because the main opponent was replaced. Dillian
Whyte was the one to fight AJ but he failed a drugs test
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by fx45(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
grin grin

helinues you see your life
Na only to constitute nuisance here wey that foolish Helinues sabi. He has no fight in him
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by malcom1X: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Which of the helenius is this one?

😀😀😀😀🤔
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by Ikaeniyan0: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kayzz34:
Anthony Joshua, the British boxer of Nigerian heritage, defeated Robert Helenius, his opponent, via knockout in their heavyweight boxing bout at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday night.

The former heavyweight champion won the fight after he handed his opponent from Finland a brutal punch in the seventh round.

With the triumph, Joshua scores his first knockout win since December 2020 when he defeated Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev in a WBA, IBO, IBF and WBO title defence.

Helenius, who replaced banned Dylian White one week before the bout, required oxygen but recovered to congratulate a slim-looking Joshua before exiting the ring unaided.

It is back-to-back wins for Joshua after his decision victory against Jermaine Franklin in April.

It is also his second victory since relinquishing his heavyweight title belts to Oleksandr Usyk who defeated him on two occasions.

Usyk defeated Joshua on September 25, 2021. The British boxer also suffered in the hands of his Ukrainian counterpart for the second time on August 21, 2022.

Joshua extends his record to 26 wins and three defeats, with 23 of his wins coming via knockout.

Why did you post portable video instead of AJ video?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by waze63(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kayzz34:

AJ my guyyy.
Naija no dey dull atall.
Biggg Congrats to him for winning this one and please I expect to see him fight and humiliate Tyson Fury for me.

Please if you are seeing this, I want you to engage in this.
👇👇👇

*A LIFE CHANGING ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY*

RECEIVE FREE $50 THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND GENERATION FOREVER.

$200,000 WORTH OF COMPOUNDED PROFITS IN 6YEARS

$25,000 TO $152,000 YEARLY CAR AWARD.
AND MANY WEEKLY AND MONTHLY SALARY TO BE PAID.
REGISTER HERE.

DON'T MISS IT AT ALL.

please this is not a get rich quick scheme and you are not paying a dime if you register through that link.
All you need to do is register and become a member on Beyond Infinity, activate your telegram account and enjoy the dividends of the $50 P. I. F that will be paid for you by other members which be compounded for you as the engage in the activities of the company.
All the information you need is provided all the site and please don't joke with this if you are serious about changing your financial life story.
Since we are restricted from posting web pages here,
My pm is open for further enquiries

Or text me on whatsapp on

Goodluck on your journey to financial freedom

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Helenius To Secure First Knockout Win In Three Years. by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
This agbado boxer call Joshua. He went an selected an old unknown man that he can easily defeat. Yet he ran away from fighting FURY

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible Hitv Or Dstv / Congratulations! Sammy Peters / Nigeria Vs. Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.