Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why You Hardly Win In Sport Betting And How To Win - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Hardly Win In Sport Betting And How To Win (467 Views)

Sport Betting A Means To Financial Freedom / Make Money In Sport Betting..beat Bookies Make Christmas Money / Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Hardly Win In Sport Betting And How To Win by Gentlelox: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2023
I'm not saying Betting is a scam. Betting is not a scam, but the system is rigged to favour the betting companies.

It's not 100% rigged, so clever bettors who aren't greedy usually make steady income from it (Sports betting).

=====

NOTE: This answer is based on Sports betting and might not be applicable to others forms of betting.

====

Another problem why people lose all the time is because they treat it like lottery or like a roll of a dice. Most people see betting as being dependent on luck. That's just fallacy.

There is a little bit of luck in Sports betting but majority of time, it is purely mathematical.

Team A vs Team B

There are three options:

A to Win
Draw
B to Win
This gives you 1/3 chances of winning.

(1÷3) x 100% =33.33%

Meaning you have approximately 33.33% chances of winning a single game.

Accumulate 10 games in a bet slip and your chance of winning becomes:

Total number of accumulator = 10

Total outcome (based on 3-way market) = 3×10 =30

Chances of getting a Win = (1÷30) x 100% = 3.33%

Now 3.33% is close to impossible. It means you will hardly get a win. Most people bet this way, that is why they are unable to win often.

The solution is to avoid being greedy. The higher the number of accumulators, the higher the chances of losing. So stick to singles bet or few accumulators.

You can make risky bet once in a while for the sake of fun, but your main bets should be mathematically sound.

If you cannot avoid greed in sports betting, it will be better to quit. Forget the fake Twitter or Instagram posts telling you they just won 30 millions, 25 millions etc.

Those are just to feed your greed and get you hooked on to Sports betting like drugs. The only people that stays afloat in sports betting are the non greedy ones. Others get drowned in sea of losses. Sport betting is a scary place for greedy folks.

Sorry if my answer is a little bit too strong. There are a lot of Sports betting promoters out there.

They sugar -coat a lot of these thing so beginners don't know what they are getting into and thus end up being deceived. This is the hash truth about football betting.

Join my WhatsApp Channel to see articles like this

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27

5 Likes

Re: Why You Hardly Win In Sport Betting And How To Win by wittywriter: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice, apt and resourceful piece of rich post.

Following keenly.

Wittyness
Re: Why You Hardly Win In Sport Betting And How To Win by Helki1: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Promo codes are a fantastic way to enhance your betting experience, and 1xbet promo code Bangladesh is known for offering various promotional offers to its users in Bangladesh. These promo codes provide you with exciting bonuses, free bets, and other exclusive rewards. To make the most of these promotions, it's essential to know how to use a promo code on 1xbet.
Re: Why You Hardly Win In Sport Betting And How To Win by Chimdi2700: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2023
Your WhatsApp link is not opening I am interested, please add me up 07033408011
Re: Why You Hardly Win In Sport Betting And How To Win by OliviaThomas: 4:05pm On Feb 22
Betting can be a motivation to learn the rules and nuances of new sports, broadening your sports horizons. I often read information from https://beloblog.com/ to understand more. Also, I know friends who study statistics and have reached another level of understanding football data

(1) (Reply)

Classic Business Complex Suitable For Eatery Centre/groceries/boutique Etc Pics. / Fairly Used Nissan Xterra For Sale In Port Harcourt At Affordable Rate..view Pic / Real Estate Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.