Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) (2366 Views)

Soludo Reveals What Peter Obi Swore To Ojukwu / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
walefresh3:
p. O won only akpu kingdom... Fact...
That pathological liar is not a national project... Bit akpu agenda...
We rejected him with our votes....
His POLITICAL career is gone for Good...

De play....

Obi is your President sooner

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by walefresh3(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

De play....

Obi is your President sooner
continue to console yourself over faulse hope peddling on social Media...

Dream on boy...

TINUBU WILL RULE YOU FOR GOOD 8 YEARS nothing your noisy brethrens can do about it than to put themselves into more troubles... if dey Failed to agreed with the reality before them..

Presently , PRESIDENT TINUBU is the elected president by law and the commander in chief of the arm forces of federal republic of nigeria...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA STATE ...
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by DMerciful(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
You're just too dull
Biodun556:

Who have time to rig someone in distance third. Peter Obi rigged himself
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by DMerciful(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
You have eyes but cannot see!
Nvestor02:
The funniest part is that i still don't see reason why peoole see tjis man as Messiah. Same man that doctor strike for 13 months under him.

Longest strike in the world.
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by freeborn02: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

You & I?

The only region that voted based on tribalism is SE..

SW - Atiku won! Obi won! Tinubu won!
SS - Atiku won! Tinubu won!
SE - Obi won! obi won! Obi won!
North- Atiku won! Tinubu won! Kwankwaso won!

A backward & bigotry kind of politicos that will haunt them in the future..

Yeah. That's why you labeled Yorubas not voting for tinubu as omo ale because of tribalism.

You also used your tribal bigotry to discredit Gbadebo because he can't speak Yoruba, has an Igbo wife and bears chinedu.

Is it that you have a short memory or you just love lying to yourself, dear shameless Tribal bigot?!
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by jconsulting(f): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
tobyjacky:
Losing is different from being rigged out. I pity the youths what we celebrate in this country.

You can't be celebrating evil, same time expecting a better Nigeria.

Why will you rig the big Rivers vote if Tinibu was genuinely winning ?

Simple question.

For the first time we are witnessing people who claimed they won an election, same time still wailing more than the losers

No Be Juju Be That ?

Ogbeni mumu rigging is part of politics, peter obi also rigged massively in South East where PDP dominate

Ole ni everybody
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by Lovelive: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
I swear my brother.

lastcall:
Peter continue giving op high blood pressure
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by adekolaelect(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
tobyjacky:
Losing is different from being rigged out. I pity the youths what we celebrate in this country.

You can't be celebrating evil, same time expecting a better Nigeria.

Why will you rig the big Rivers vote if Tinibu was genuinely winning ?

Simple question.

For the first time we are witnessing people who claimed they won an election, same time still wailing more than the losers

No Be Juju Be That ?
Oga You just need to tell us if what the O P posted is lies . All this your unesessary claims has nothing to do with the Topics in discussion.
Re: Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) by alanto: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nvestor02:
The funniest part is that i still don't see reason why peoole see tjis man as Messiah. Same man that doctor strike for 13 months under him.

Longest strike in the world.
Google the most foolish tribe in the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Southeast Is Not A War Zone,,,see Rangers And Enyimba Oriental Derby / Obasanjo's Tenure, What Has He Done So Far ? Good And Bad, Name Em ! / Chuka Umunna, The British Obama In Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.