Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) (486 Views)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Actress Ekene Umenwa is a a catholic and she adores Virgin Mary so much but many a time people will be saying all sorts of things. But wait oo, what is your business with what people believe in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXxDautu2bA

Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
But people self
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Simpatico36: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Actress Ekene Umenwa is a a catholic and she adores Virgin Mary so much but many a time people will be saying all sorts of things. But wait oo, what is your business with what people believe in.
https://youtu.be/YXxDautuo2bA

But why are Catholics worshipping images. Religion don kill Africa
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Simpatico36:

But why are Catholics worshipping images. Religion don kill Africa
They dont worship Mary, they honor her.
Get the fact straight
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Simpatico36: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Get the fact straight

I'm talking about images not about Mary
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Simpatico36:

I'm talking about images not about Mary

We put those images there to represent and remember Jesus and Mary
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Simpatico36: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:

You're funny, so Without the image you don't remember them
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Greatzeus(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
The word Virgin Mary is an aberration,you might as well put virgin as prefix to names all mothers on earth. Mary was a virgin once before she had sex,just like every other women. She stopped being a virgin after she had sex and went on to have 5 children or so,can't remember.
Stop calling Mary virgin,it's stupid and absurd.
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nsogbu001:

Get the fact straight

We don't honour people by chanting their names and carrying their pictures up and down.

All the things you do to it is exactly what witches and babalawos do to their gods. You people worsship Mary exactly how Messi's, Davido, burna boys worshippers do
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
lipsrsealed

We don't honour people by chanting their names and carrying their pictures up and down.

All the things you do to it is exactly what witches and babalawos do to their gods. You people worsship Mary exactly how Messi's, Davido, burna boys worshippers do

We honor her, we don't worship her
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Greatzeus:
The word Virgin Mary is an aberration,you might as well put virgin as prefix to names all mothers on earth. Mary was a virgin once before she had sex,just like every other women. She stopped being a virgin after she had sex and went on to have 5 children or so,can't remember.
Stop calling Mary virgin,it's stupid and absurd.

Mary never had any other child apart from Jesus. U dont read your bible well. She nver had sex in her life
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:

We honor her, we don't worship her

Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Mary never had any other child apart from Jesus. U dont read your bible well. She nver had sex in her life

Hey! See big mad Catholic lie oooh!

Mathew 1:25
And he knew her not TILL SHE HAD BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRST BORN SON:

Meaning, there were second borns and maybe others which Matthew 13:55-56 confirms.

"Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?"

Catholic church is Satan's church and all of you there are definitely hell bound and bound for hell.
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hey! See big mad Catholic lie oooh!

Mathew 1:25
And he knew her not TILL SHE HAD BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRST BORN SON:

Meaning, there were second borns and maybe others which Matthew 13:55-56 confirms.

"Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?"

Catholic church is Satan's church and all of you there are definitely hell bound and bound for hell.

Well, u no no Hebrew and Greek, na wetin dey do una. Study exegesis my bro.
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How do you honor them wen u don't see them?
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Well, u no no Hebrew and Greek, na wetin dey do una. Study exegesis my bro.

Nna, i no care for greek and hebrew, dis one for English dey work and e don already make my life better.

That church is evil and you will see for yourself if you read the bible directly and not what your bulletin or priests says.

Put aside, even if it is temporary, all that they brainwashed you with and read the bible for yourself without their doctrines and sayings and see if you yourself will not come here to come and cry that Catholic church is evil?

I don't go to church anymore so i am not inviting you anywhere. Just read the bible without their hands in your soul and brain.
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you honor them wen u don't see them?

Is she the first and only honourable person you have met in your life? No. You definitely have others.

And have you ever devoted your life to repeatedly calling their names 120 times per hour, 2 or 3 times a day, seven days a week? Right now its 6:02 and the Catholic church near my house is making noise with Mary.

Bros, this is beyond honoring, it is clearly a worship and a brainwashing to keep you people in captiveity and enslaved knowing that God sets the captve free and a soul always seeks to be free.

But the most successful captivity and enslavement is when the captve agrees to be captve, which is what they are doing to you people with their hypnotizing chants and repetition (brainwashing)

As you already know and have seen.that Catholic church does not believe in freedom but in enslavement meanwhile God is about freedom.

2 Corinthians-2 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord , there liberty.
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by jmoore(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:

You are the one that don't read Bible.

So Joseph married Mary to be staring at her? Because he was castrated, abi?

Mary had 4 sons for her husband. They were Joseph, James, Jude, and Simon. She also had daughters too and it wasn't through IVF but via sexual intercourse.
Re: Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mary never ask you guys to remember and honour her. This is pure demonic doctrine/teaching. Don't you know that that same Mary you Catholics claim you honour is the same entity disguised as the queen of heaven/the goddess Venus/ the goddess Diana/Ashtoreth?/
Nsogbu001:

(1) (Reply)

Why Were So Many Christians Deceived By TB Joshua? / What Is The Battle Of Armageddon? / Samson, The Holy Spirit Killing Machine Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.