Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? (458 Views)

How To Design Wedding Cover Jotter I 2022 Creative Design / Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / How To Design 3D Hard Cover(ecover) Training On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? by Ayor93(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday,

Im a graphics designer and I just got a job to make hard cover jotters souvenir for a wedding. I don't know how much it will cost me, as I haven't done hard cover jotters before.

I know I'm suppose to get cardboard, paper with spiral binds and the likes but I don't know how much they will cost. If I can get the cost of those items, I will be able to charge the client appropriately.

Please designers in the house, help me out!
Thank you!
Re: What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? by Ayor93(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ejor edakun 🙏 erad prof800
Re: What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? by erad(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ayor93:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday,

Im a graphics designer and I just got a job to make hard cover jotters souvenir for a wedding. I don't know how much it will cost me, as I haven't done hard cover jotters before.

I know I'm suppose to get cardboard, paper with spiral binds and the likes but I don't know how much they will cost. If I can get the cost of those items, I will be able to charge the client appropriately.

Please designers in the house, help me out!
Thank you!

Are you a printer as well?

The prices of these things shouldn't concern you.
You should look for a printer, ask for his charges, add your own charges and forward to the client.
Re: What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? by Ayor93(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
erad:

Are you a printer as well?

The prices of these things shouldn't concern you.
You should look for a printer, ask for his charges, add your own charges and forward to the client.

I believe it will be cheaper for me, If I sort the compilation of the jotter myself. I want to be involved in the overall production process
Re: What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? by erad(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ayor93:

I believe it will be cheaper for me, If I sort the compilation of the jotter myself. I want to be involved in the overall production process

Bro... If you decide to start micromanaging processes, be ready for serious heartbreaks. There's a reason why everyone is a professional in their fields. Sample printers available to you and the quality of their previous jobs. Explain what you want and the level of quality you require. Through frequent trials, you'll know which printer to stick with. I have a printer I trust with all my printing jobs, I trust his quality and we've been together for years and worked on jobs worth millions.

Just my one cent.
Re: What's The Cost Of Making Hard Cover Jotter In Mushin? by Ayor93(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
erad:

Bro... If you decide to start micromanaging processes, be ready for serious heartbreaks. There's a reason why everyone is a professional in their fields. Sample printers available to you and the quality of their previous jobs. Explain what you want and the level of quality you require. Through frequent trials, you'll know which printer to stick with. I have a printer I trust with all my printing jobs, I trust his quality and we've been together for years and worked on jobs worth millions.

Just my one cent.

Okay. Thank you, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Canon 250d (4k Camera For Vlogs, Skits & Films) / Truddygraphics Designs: Click Here For Your Designs / 3k Logo For First 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.