Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Do You Know Who You Are?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know Who You Are?? (74 Views)

Parents Know Who Your Daughter Is Dating,wat This Guys Didto His Girlfriend Sad / Unknown Gun Men: We Know Who They Are / 10 Inventors You Didn’t Know Who Created Things We Use Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Who You Are?? by Udechukwufriday(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's really funny how so many of you doesn't recognize the kind of authority you have.

I know that alot of you might have heard about this kind of message before now, while some of you, it might be your first time.

But one important thing i want you to understand is, "it's very important you understand who you're in God, if you really want to achieve your goals and stay at the top!"

I know you're now thinking, what about those that are wealthy and influencial now, do there know who they are in God before attaining that level??

My sincere answer is, if you actually want to achieve your goals (financial freedom, or anything you desire) and stay at the top, it's very important you understand your position in God.

Because when you understand the kind of authority you have, then you can understand that nothing in this earth is impossible for you to achieve.

In the Bible, the book of Genesis, God made it clear that He created YOU in his likeness and nature.

And not only that, He gave you dominion over everything he has created on this earth!

So you see why it's very important to understand who you're in God??

When you do so, you then see that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE ON THIS EARTH because God has already given you the power to rule over the earth.

So my question for you is, "Do you really know how powerful you are??"

Leave your response in the comment section below 👇

#HappySunday

My name is Friday Udechukwu

I'm all about helping you succeed in the online world 🌐💼

PS - If you want to grow your online business or start one from the comfort of your home. I'd love to help, join my Whatsapp community where i share premium tips by adding me up via my Whatsapp number: +2348089818850 and don't forget to follow me for more valuable content like this.

#FridayUdechukwu #Finance #Marketing #Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Musk And Zukerburg Set To Fight In Ancient Rome / 12 Months Best Plant: Companion Planting For Tomato / The Ultimate Guide To UV Adhesive Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.